Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch (8794 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2011
His Girl Friend Demand Bb Torch

My friend had a GF back in naija and this girl always disturb him to send her BB Torch and this guy am talking about is yet to complete is spring semester tuition fee not to talk of fall semester.

The girl call this morning and said all her friends own's BB Torch and they put on nice cloth and despite the fact that their BF is in naija not to talk of him in God Own Country, but the problem is that my friend love her so much to the extent that this guy doesn't have a single GF here not to talk of Being Intimate.

Now he's looking for way weather to drop her or look for money to buy her BB Mugun.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by alstarmayo(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2011
Dats my problem with some women too competitive most you measure up with your friend's standard in everything
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by MMM2(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2011
op
re u sure u did frame dis story angry

or u re d one involved here,

ok see what u will do, becos i know u re d guy.

just loot a BB & send 2 her b4 she start cheating on u. wink
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 190smh: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2011
As Long as its a Nigerian Girl' issue

Then i rather keep quiet - Cos everyone knows what i'll say in the first place undecided
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by MMM2(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2011
op
so u can help ur friend

Tell ur friend 2 borrow money from d bank & buy d BB.  embarassedembarassed

LADY FIRST winksmileywink
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Tosinville(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2011
So he love the girl some other men are really fuckin back home without him not having a gf in the states for being faithful? abi no be 9ja girls? some guys can be so dumb.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Cuddlemii: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2011
@op

Ur friend is a big elephant. Does he think education & international experience is just about paper & pen. Whats wrong with diversity, are there no foreign babes there for him to have a peaceful relationship with? Must he date someone here in Nigeria except of course she is joining him soon. No Naija babe living around you both.

When he is back in naija for lack of tuition fees, is she going to sell the BB for him to start trading with.

BB torch Ko, Magum Pi ni.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2011
SMDh at naija girls. they are just too cheap. im sure if im the bad type and offered to get the girl a BB touch, im gonna get free punny. Smdh once again at cheap naija girls. I can never spend one kobo on any naija girl angry sad sad shocked shocked angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by BABE3: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2011
toba:

SMDh at naija girls. they are just too cheap. im sure if im the bad type and offered to get the girl a BB touch, im gonna get free punny. Smdh once again at cheap naija girls. I can never spend one kobo on any naija girl angry sad sad shocked shocked angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

**chuckles** Oniro oshi!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2011
Aburo mi atata. otito ni mon so fun oo. May before i did but not now again. They ve tagged me in my office on why i refused to be serious in any relationship its cos of being stingy. Its the fact tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue eat alone enjoy alone
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by BABE3: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2011
toba:

Aburo mi atata. otito ni mon so fun oo. Maybe before i did but not now again. They ve tagged me in my office on why i refused to be serious in any relationship its cos of being stingy. Its the fact tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue eat alone enjoy alone

Egbon mi owon, Otito ni emi na n so. I was right to call you an Oniro.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by skydeep(f): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2011
@op. And when u fail to give her the bb she will leave u right? Tomorrow u will say gals call u guys mugu. I can see u are one already. Its clear she doesnt love u.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2011
OP thats what u had expect from naija girls.sometimes i really feel sorry for the hardship many naija guys back in naija experience because of their heartless girlfriend.today they will ask u for blackberry,the next day na money for u to go give dem make them do brazilian hair or crazy rihanna,the day after tommorow make u take them out to the most expensive resturant in town or make u buy mary kay and other expensive costmetics for them.the best advice i go give to u be say make u friend dump that golddigger an pick up a nice girl over here in the uk.there are lots of very beautiful women in the uk even more classy than naija women and yet such women hardly hassle u for money or material things. grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by r231(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2011
M M M:

op
so u can help your friend

Tell your friend 2 borrow money from d bank & buy d BB.  embarassedembarassed

LADY FIRST winksmileywink

grin grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by MMM2(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2011
^^
winkwink
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by kpolli(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2011
What are credit cards for? wink
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
Now the problem is getting worse.

This guy is thinking of going back to naija and continue is studies in some private university like that.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Kx: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
Buy her BB Touch and she ll demand for N100k to change her wardrobe.

Even for those living in jand, sow ur coat according to ur size!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
we ask am say wettin make youn love this girl like this?, . . . he said the girl don abort like 4 times for am and he no fit leave am like that say he be like cheating.

Now he's trying to contact the school for transfer
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 190smh: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOO!! grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Kx: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
seedord247:

Now he's trying to contact the school for transfer
transfer from where to where?
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
NorthEastern side of USA to Redeem University or Canannland
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Kx: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
seedord247:

All becos of a woman?
I rest my case
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by SAFO(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
Sounds like a script for Revenge of the Blackberry Babes part 7
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 190smh: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
seedord247:

wait becos of a girl

I dont understand the gurl wants him to come back cos of her

is that dude in his rite sense

what happens if she leaves him tomorrow

Lord have mercy

[size=18pt]SEE NIGERIAN GIRLS WAN SCATTER PERSON FUTURE OOH - Has it come to that [/size]
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Kx: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

I dont understand why the gurl wants him to come back cos of her

[size=18pt]SEE NIGERIAN GIRLS WAN SCATTER PERSON FUTURE OOH - Has it come to that [/size]

Honestly, all my life, i never hear for d first time say congi dey worry person so tey e bring am back from yankee college.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
This thing look like magic oo o o o o o o.

pls help us send message to the on facebook.

her name is Motunrayo bada

email: badamotunrayo@yahoo.com
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 190smh: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
Kx:

Honestly, all my life, i never hear for d first time say congi dey worry person so tey e bring am back from yankee college.

@Seedorf he should invite the girl over if its that bad  undecided

@kx - that dude needs to have his head checked  undecided

when that girl is probably happy her BF is in yankee

why should she ask for a fone in d first place- aint she got parents

This is my issue with them - If i talk now, they would say im wicked  undecided
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 190smh: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2011
seedord247:

This thing look like magic oo o o o o o o.

ROTFLMFAOOO for that sweaty black bush pig- no offence

she wants BB tourch

If i message her - it would be 5,000 WORDS OF PURE INSULT

so lemme rest my case -

Im outta here angry angry
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by r231(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
seedord247:

This thing look like magic oo o o o o o  o.

i don see the pic for FB. . . . hmmmmm

Na NOKIA she worth grin grin grin grin

btw na your friend buy her dat fake RALPH grin grin grin cus the horse look hungry grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by kpolli(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2011
Now I have vexed, gimme his number or a way for me to contact him. . .

He needs a stranger to pump sense into him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Join Whatsapp Sex Group / Help! My Boyfriend Is Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.