Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (41603 Views)

Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar / Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / Traders Lose As Naira Rebounds To 720/Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Awoh55: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Make Buhari shock me Give us 1$ =150 naira before e leave office 2023
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by millionboi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Angelawhite:

Before the end of this month, dollar will probably trade at N750 and N900 before the end of the year
stop consoling urself, dollar will crash more
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by adaperry25: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
millionboi:
its approaching 1k this week

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by luluosas(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hmmmm! Let's see how it will all end
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by blackjack21(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
VULCAN:
It's actually you that is an idiot because no sensible economist in the world will back up your statement.

A country that exports nothing apart from crude oil and imports expensive petrol, has 90m people in extreme poverty, with a true unemployment rate of 50% and is import dependent for everything cannot have a strong currency.

Taking panadol will not cure brain cancer

Every plane that flies in with cargo leaves empty, every ship that brings in full containers, leaves with empty ones and you think that changing the colours on the currency will suddenly make it valuable.

Jokes

There's a psychological aspect to economy : changing the color of a car can increase or decrease it value.
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by papiilo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
iLegendd:
cheesy

The almighty Dollar is being rejected.
Waka!
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by 16inchdick: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2022

I got dollar today for #690
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
millionboi:

Same thing Buhari promised
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by zanebaddo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
16inchdick:

I got dollar today for #690
which state?
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by oxiide22(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
iLegendd:
cheesy

The almighty Dollar is being rejected.
Durin uwaka grin
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Not true. I bought at 710 yesterday. Today, its 715 .
Oga where you dey get your rate? I trade currency and as I speak to you now, the price is #790 to $1

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
fados4sure:

Oga where you dey get your rate? I trade currency and as I speak to you now, the price is #790 to $1
It's 785 today @ Allen avenue
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Allisgud: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
They have been gaining all this while,make them feel am
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Samunique(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
senddmoney121:
cool
Oya come and Use 2k only and design your amazing logo today.
The first 20 people to design theirs will receive free 3D logo version.

So send a message on Whatsapp wink
We your WhatsApp number nau ?
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by senddmoney121: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2022
Samunique:
We your WhatsApp number nau ?

E dey the picture here.
Make seun no come ban me again

1 Share

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2022
fados4sure:

Dollar is 720 today. If you have some, I'd advise you sell, not to me oo. The target is 500 naira
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
millionboi:

I deliberately waited for today to reply you. Emotions don’t solve problems, concrete policies does .

Oya check the rates. It’s not even end of the month
As I speak to you, some people trade at N800

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Decentdave:
as at this morning dollar trades at #671

Please check the rate again.
This is just a conservative rate. It is being traded in some quarters at N800

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Not true. I bought at 710 yesterday. Today, its 715 .

Open the page to get the current rate. Lol
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Dollar is 720 today. If you have some, I'd advise you sell, not to me oo. The target is 500 naira

Stop lying to yourself to feel good. Swallow the bitter pill. Check current rate as of today and come and tell us what you found

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelawhite:

Open the page to get the current rate. Lol
not about opening page oo, I was telling you the rate I bought today I'm an importer so I always need fx in volume
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
AlphaStyles:
PLEASE LET IT KEEP FALLING
It's 720 today. 500 nauta us the target
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelawhite:

Stop lying to yourself to feel good. Swallow the bitter pill. Check current rate as of today and come and tell us what you found
who's lying? Mtcheew. I just told u the rate at which I bought. You don't have to believe me ok? Some even said 710 but I didn't get it at that rate.

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
not about opening page oo, I was telling you the rate I bought today I'm an importer so I always need fx in volume

I understand that importers want to get forex at a cheap rate but at some point you have to tell yourself the hard truth. Dollar is not falling to N500 until there’s concrete policies in place.

Dollar has risen to almost 800 from the last time you claimed it will drop to N500 lol

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelawhite:

I understand that importers want to get forex at a cheap rate but at some point you have to tell yourself the hard truth. Dollar is not falling to N500 until there’s concrete policies in place.

Dollar has risen to almost 800 from the last time you claimed it will drop to N500 lol
I told you the truth. I bought at that rate. Some even said they bought at 710 but I didn't get it at that rate. See the below

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
who's lying? Mtcheew. I just told u the rate at which I bought. You don't have to believe me ok? Some even said 710 but I don't get it at that rate.

Check the date the article was published. That is the first thing a researcher does

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelawhite:

Check the date the article was published. That is the first thing a researcher does
It was today. Today's date is 15th November., 2022..check again. The cable even quoted 710. Look again or you visit Google

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I told you the truth. I bought at that rate. Some even said they bought at 710 but I didn't get it at that rate. See the below

Something that is currently 793naira at bdc at around the airport today...which dollar is 710??. angry you people think na fools dey here or what..

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:

I’m not saying you did not buy. I’m saying you should check the rate today and juxtapose with what you said about dollar crashing to N500

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It was today. Today's date is 15th November., 2022..check again. The cable even quoted 710. Look again or you visit Google

This is thecable

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Since You have decided to be using Google instead of the reality on ground..then let me help you further..

https://nairatoday.com/black-market-usd-ngn/

Go and read that and stop disgracing yourself in the public..

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelawhite:

I’m not saying you did not buy. I’m saying you should check the rate today and juxtapose with what you said about dollar crashing to N500
That's what the BDCs were saying . They buy usd now with caution. As a matter of fact, they prefer selling to buying now, according to my agent. I wouldn't know know where they got the info from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience In The Bank Today / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC / A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.