Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (41621 Views)

Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar / Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / Traders Lose As Naira Rebounds To 720/Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

Something that is currently 793naira at bdc at around the airport today...which dollar is 710??. angry you people think na fools dey here or what..

Hahahaha. No mind am.

He’s been relying on old search results

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's what the BDCs were saying . They buy usd now with caution. As a matter of fact, they prefer selling to buying now, according to my agent. I wouldn't know know where they got the info from.

No serious agent will tell you that rubbish..are you a comedian..
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

Since You have decided to be using Google instead of the reality on ground..then let me help you further..

https://nairatoday.com/black-market-usd-ngn/

Go and read that and stop disgracing yourself in the public..
I saw this too. I attached the Google finds screenshot when you said I was lying. I can't be lying on the rate at which I bought. I bought 5,730usd at the rate i told you.
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I saw this too. I attached the Google finds screenshot when you said I was lying. I can't be lying on the rate at which I bought. I bought 5,730usd at the rate i told you.

Bro that is a lie...I can take you to anywhere and argue it with you forever... angry angry

Bought it at where?? angry
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

No serious agent will tell you that rubbish..are you a comedian..
You sound like a kid the way you respond. Be civil. Firstly you said I was lying and I had to pull out the info out which even quoted lower rates for you to see. Now I was telling you what my agent told me,.you're still being sarcastic. It's up to you.
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That's what the BDCs were saying . They buy usd now with caution. As a matter of fact, they prefer selling to buying now, according to my agent. I wouldn't know know where they got the info from.

Your BDC is lying to you. Always compare with other sources . I’m not happy with the fall in Naira but I don’t have to be sentimental about it.

Do your due diligence

https://nairatoday.com/black-market-usd-ngn/

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You sound like a kid the way you respond. Be civil. Firstly you said I was lying and I had to pull out the info out which even quoted lower rates for you to see. Now I was telling you what my agent told me,.you're still being sarcastic. It's up to you.

Bro no sane agent will tell you that rubbish..know be fools dey here...do you even know who you are chatting with, you are talking about agents..nonsense...you are LYING BRO...I can say it anywhere...there is no where in Nigeria today or any agent today or any bdc today that will sell dollars to you below 795... angry angry
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:

You deliberately cropped out the date the article was posted. Screenshot the full results

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

Bro that is a lie...I can take you to anywhere and argue it with you forever... angry angry

Bought it at where?? angry
Do you need? If you're resident in lagos, go to Allen avenue tomorrow. Ask of any major dealer who has an office, especially around gtbank allen. I won't give you a specific name. Don't buy from road side sellers cos you could end up beinng scammed. I await your response tomorrow, hoping the rate would still he same.
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Do you need? If you're resident in lagos, go to Allen avenue tomorrow. Ask of any major dealer who has an office, especially around gtbank allen. I won't give you a specific name. Don't buy from road side sellers cos you could end up beinng scammed. I await your response tomorrow, hoping the rate would still he same.

You shot yourself in the leg with the Allen avenue you just quoted..

No BDC at the whole ikeja is selling dollars below 800naira as at today...from Allen avenue ooo to secretariat ooo to gsm village oooo to oshodi oooo to ogba oooo ..even Oba akran sef
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelawhite:

You deliberately cropped out the date the article was posted. Screenshot the full results
It's not deliberate. The cable said 4 days ago while infoguide posted theirs today. The date is clearly indicated 15/11/22. Their rate was even lower than i bought.. check again...True or false ?

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

You shot yourself in the leg with the Allen avenue you just quoted..

No BDC at the whole ikeja is selling dollars below 800naira as at today...from Allen avenue ooo to secretariat ooo to gsm village oooo to oshodi oooo to ogba oooo ..even Oba akran sef
Do you need a contact? How much are you buying? I'm getting this far cos of your doubtful mind from the beginning, despite the obvious. If you're buying up to 5k, no problems. I can direct you. You ask them to hold the dollar enter ftbank for confirmation on the fx counter before you transfer the naira
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by doyin01: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Dollar is 720 today. If you have some, I'd advise you sell, not to me oo. The target is 500 naira
7 what sad sad sad maybe fake Dollar note..not the original Dollar note...
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Do you need a contact?
I don't need any contact...it is the business which I myself do...and I am telling you with 100% audacity that no BDC at Nigeria as of today will sell Dollar to you at the rate which is below 800naira......except if the BDC wants to scam you and had to lure you in with a cheaper rate...and as usual some People will fall for it and get scammed with fake dollar...

I repeat!!!!! No BDC will sell below 800 as at today....
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
doyin01:

7 what sad sad sad maybe fake Dollar note..not the original Dollar note...

I was shocked when I read that...
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:
I don't need any contact...it is the business which I myself do...and I am telling you with 100% audacity that no BDC at Nigeria as of today will sell Dollar to you at the rate which is below 800naira......except if the BDC wants to scam you and had to lure you in with a cheaper rate...and as usual some People will fall for it and get scammed with fake dollar...
No need to argue further. Fyi, I can't be scammed by anyone..you have to take your dollar with me to gtbank to verify with their counting machine at their fx desk before I pay you naira. I've been doing this fir over 11 years. I'm a volume buyer.
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
No need to argue further. Fyi, I can't be scammed by anyone..you have to take your dollar with me to gtbank to verify with their counting machine at their fx desk before I pay you naira. I've been doing this fir over 11 years. I'm a volume buyer.

Mtchewwwwww...bye
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
It's not deliberate. The cable said 4 days ago while infoguide posted theirs today. The date is clearly indicated 15/11/22. Their rate was even lower than i bought.. check again...True or false ?

Infoguide reposts old articles. You will notice that the article is targeted for traffic and earning revenue. There are a lot of repetitions in the articles

Just check the different headlines under the same article

Just few that I screenshot. Check other sources for your rates

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

Mtchewwwwww...bye
If you keep doubting someone else's information, believing only yours is right , they you're not a good researcher/businessman and you'd not learn anything. This is one of my materials suppliers. He sent me this info this afternoon and i read it even after I had bought almost 5kUSD. Check the time he chatted me

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If you keep doubting someone else's information, believing only yours is right , they you're not a good researcher/businessman and you'd not learn anything. This is one of my materials suppliers. He sent me this info thus evening even after I had bought almost 5kUSD. Check the time he chatted me

Mtchewww didn't you read the part he said " what i just heard " according to him...can you see that both you and him are unserious....him is talking about what he heard.. me I am telling you what is ground as per my own daily business..

Bro I will say it again...There is no real BDC that will sell Dollar to you at a rate below 800naira as at today..maybe another day..not today...bye...
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If you keep doubting someone else's information, believing only yours is right , they you're not a good researcher/businessman and you'd not learn anything. This is one of my materials suppliers. He sent me this info this afternoon and i read it this evening even after I had bought almost 5kUSD. Check the time he chatted me

It's either you are dealing with scammers or dealing with cheats. But your arguments de weak person

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by lrman(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Angelawhite:

It's either you are dealing with scammers or dealing with cheats. But your arguments de weak person

Don't mind him.. we are talking about reality on ground..he is busy showing screenshot of someone telling him that "he heard "...

He thinks BDC business is a comedy centre or what....
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Eriokanmi: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

Mtchewww didn't you read the part he said " what i just heard " according to him...can you see that both you and him are unserious....him is talking about what he heard.. me I am telling you what is ground as per my own daily business..

Bro I will say it again...There is no real BDC that will sell Dollar to you at a rate below 800naira as at today..maybe another day..not today...bye...
It's ok. Bye
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

Don't mind him.. we are talking about reality on ground..he is busy showing screenshot of someone telling him that "he heard "...

He thinks BDC business is a comedy centre or what....

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Dollar is 720 today. If you have some, I'd advise you sell, not to me oo. The target is 500 naira
Where sir because it is N800 today in all BDC across Major city

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
lrman:

Don't mind that guy, he quoted me and was saying the price is N720... All BDC price as at today 15th November is N800 to $1
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by senddmoney121: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Samunique:
We your WhatsApp number nau ?

No vex boss. I no know say them shadow ban me the one wen no good wen make my pictures no dey show.
Them just release me now. See the picture. No vex abeg.

Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Angelawhite(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market by Inception(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
If you keep doubting someone else's information, believing only yours is right , they you're not a good researcher/businessman and you'd not learn anything. This is one of my materials suppliers. He sent me this info this afternoon and i read it even after I had bought almost 5kUSD. Check the time he chatted me

It is 805 as at today bro...

Guys please be careful out there o! Scammers plenty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) / Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.