Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,699 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife (3645 Views)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by greenermodels: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Guys,I'm more than ready to settle but I keep ending up with girls that I later discover very unpleasant things about. I have talked to my married friends about this problem but they would just say that all women are the same so you manage your wife till you become tired. I doubt they're are really happy in their marriages, they're likely managing the situation they found themselves as best as they can, so please I need advice on how to get a potential life partner worth keeping for life,I don't have energy for problematic ladies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by lifenajeje(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Problem no dey finish .

Nobody perfect everybody get their strength and weakness .

U get trust issues
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by greenermodels: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
lifenajeje:
Problem no dey finish .

Nobody perfect everybody get their strength and weakness .

U get trust issues
I'm not having trust issues with a particular lady,but almost every lady I have been with turns out to be hiding one serious issue or playing mumu manipulative games. I don't even bother about their double dating behaviour so it's not about trust issues.

5 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by ucheheart(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
Though they are all the same, so they say but there are some that are better.

If you want to get the better ones you must forget about physical beauty, 99.9% of beautiful girls don't make good wives. Their beauty dey enter their head and before you know it they think they are doing you a favour by dating you then they start misbehaving.

Focus on their character, some will hide their true character. But they cant hide it forever.

Never be sentimental when picking a lady based on character, thinking that she will change one day. Devil will always remain devil.

If you love sex don't go for fat girls, I repeat, never go for fat girls. They are not good in bed and they will end up blaming you to cover up their failure. But they love foolishly and they are very humble.

I am writing based on my years of experience in dating and marriage.

Have a nice day.

26 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by nicerod(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin

U need to start with Friendship first before getting married.

Get to know them and never tell them u want to marry them because they will start pretending.

U look desperate sef.

Alaye calm down o

4 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
You never ready

When you are ready you will ignore market noise and face who you have dealings with. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by stacyadams: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:
Guys,I'm more than ready to settle but I keep ending up with girls that I later discover very unpleasant things about. I have talked to my married friends about this problem but they would just say that all women are the same so you manage your wife till you become tired. I doubt they're are really happy in their marriages, they're likely managing the situation they found themselves as best as they can, so please I need advice on how to get a potential life partner worth keeping for life,I don't have energy for problematic ladies.

Do baby mama nnam

4 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by diogo23: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:
My brother even that perfect woman you're looking for you will still manage her

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by greenermodels: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
nicerod:
grin grin

U need to start with Friendship first before getting married.

Get to know them and never tell them u want to marry them because they will start pretending.

U look desperate sef.

Alaye calm down o
right from the friendship, I would soon learn something she's hiding from the public, like been previously married with children.

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by greenermodels: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
ucheheart:
Though they are all the same, so they say but there are some that are better.

If you want to get the better ones you must forget about physical beauty, 99.9% of beautiful girls don't make good wives. Their beauty dey enter their head and before you know it they think they are doing you a favour by dating you then they start misbehaving.

Focus on their character, some will hide their true character. But they cant hide it forever.

Never be sentimental when picking a lady based on character, thinking that she will change one day. Devil will always remain devil.

If you love sex don't go for fat girls, I repeat, never go for fat girls. They are not good in bed and they will end up blaming you to cover up their failure. But they love foolishly and they are very humble.

I am writing based on my years of experience in dating and marriage.

Have a nice day.
you're right, almost all the beautiful ladies I've been with ended up having serious behavioural problems or existing hidden children. Honestly, I'm not after beauty anymore but I often end up with them. At my age, any lady that I'm getting involved with already knows that it would likely end up in marriage soon, some mere female friends would outrightly ask me to marry them or indirectly say that I should marry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by greenermodels: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
diogo23:

My brother even that perfect woman you're looking for you will still manage her
agreed but they're things that I wouldn't want to manage like poor anger management/psychological problem, single moms, autocratic and self centered ladies that doesn't get along easily with people, lying and stealing, etc. Most modern ladies seems to exhibit these characters.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by frozen70(f): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:

The problem you are having is that you are looking for a woman that have no faults and a woman you can trust

Those days sardine use to be three inside and that's all we get inside sardines

Now sardines is two inside, yet people still buy it and manage the two they found inside and they will keep buying it till its left with one fish inside

The meaning of the above narrative is that

If you want to get a woman, get one and don't expect her to have all the qualities you want, that's if you have aa high demands

Look out for behavioral attitudes

Internal and external character

Good cooking skills

Homely in her manners of approach

Finally one who is prudent enough to manage every little thing given to her

If you are not satisfied with the above

Then the problem is from you

9 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by greenermodels: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
frozen70:

The problem you are having is that you are looking for a woman that have no faults and a woman you can trust

Those days sardine use to be three inside and that's all we get inside sardines

Now sardines is two inside, yet people still buy it and manage the two they found inside and they will keep buying it till its left with one fish inside

The meaning of the above narrative is that

If you want to get a woman, get one and don't expect her to have all the qualities you want, that's if you have aa high demands

Look out for behavioral attitudes

Internal and external character

Good cooking skills

Homely in her manners of approach

Finally one who is prudent enough to manage every little thing given to her

If you are not satisfied with the above

Then the problem is from you
Thanks for the advice but these qualities you listed are common sense qualities that an average Nigerian lady wanting to be married would also display, spend enough time with her and you realise she's faking it. Imagine a lady in her thirties that can't cook even basic soups like eqwusi but would rather die than admit it upfront, the girl would eat up the meat in the soup while eating and would rather argue endlessly than stop it among other even more serious red flags.

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Emma2Seconds: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2022
Boss how does that baby mama stuff works out, like who will agree to born for you and you pay her off and number of pikin the person will agree to born and also breastfeeding the babies, will ladies agree to all these and get paid after??
stacyadams:

Do baby mama nnam
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Nonexisting1: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Must you marry? Why go into something you are seriously scared of? Oga rest abeg.
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:

Thanks for the advice but these qualities you listed are common sense qualities that an average Nigerian lady wanting to be married would also display, spend enough time with her and you realise she's faking it. Imagine a lady in her thirties that can't cook even basic soups like eqwusi but would rather die than admit it upfront, the girl would eat up the meat in the soup while eating and would rather argue endlessly than stop it among other even more serious red flags.

So what makes you think dating a lady that can argue from morning till night, will give you your desired joy in marriage
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by nicerod(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:
right from the friendship, I would soon learn something she's hiding from the public, like been previously married with children.

Yes

And her type of personality

Saving culture

Her social life

Her family background

Her maturity

Etc
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by diogo23: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
greenermodels:
agreed but they're things that I wouldn't want to manage like poor anger management/psychological problem, single moms, autocratic and self centered ladies that doesn't get along easily with people, lying and stealing, etc. Most modern ladies seems to exhibit these characters.
You have a point , don't rush , take your time you find that woman you're looking for
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Streetmovement(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You're rushing and that's the problem, take your mind off marriage and trust you will meet someone somewhere you never expected you could and she will fit your do's and don't, try calm down cuz no be by rushing, who rush dey enter am blindly.

But there's a very slim chance you'll find what you're looking for in Nigeria but it may happen I can't predict

2 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by stacyadams: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Boss how does that baby mama stuff works out, like who will agree to born for you and you pay her off and number of pikin the person will agree to born and also breastfeeding the babies, will ladies agree to all these and get paid after??
... grin yeah .post an ad on nairaland, face book or Twitter stating u want a baby mama,draft your agreement with your terms,conditions and payment ..na simple something..with your funds naija girls will agree to anything
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by GOFRONT(m): 4:54am On Nov 15, 2022
Op, the only enquiry to watch out for in a lady you want to marry is to check if she has any child for any other man before.........If she is a single mother and you know it and you go ahead and marry her, You will find yourself inbetween these three problems below:

1.You'll find yourself inbetween her...
2. You'll find yourself inbetween her kids (cos they must surely grow up to lookout for their mother, same way their mum that is your wife is also secretly looking out for them) thereby distracting her attention for you and your own kids.
3. You'll find yourself inbetween her and her babydaddy. Cos he will always tend to secretly come back for your wife.....His baby mama.

So Op, every other negative character is a Golden characater only if she is not previously Someone else's Babymama. I hope you understand the drill now??

We have read so many appalling News about how a guy married a lady who has already got a child for another man and the man kept coming back or the lady kept loving the child more than the New husband.....and all that!!!

Her character may be bad, she may know how to argue with you, she may know how to steal your meat from the pot of soup, she may know how to lie and steal your money....... But she should NEVER be anyother man's Ex BABYMAMA.......Never settle for another guy's Ex babymama even if her Genotype is AA and yours is SS grin.........One guy tried it and he is now lamenting on one other thread I read on frontpage......

With everyother character, you can marry and manage her just like your folks who are married and managing their marriage. grin

Jeromestarks and other advocate of virgin marriage, pls your attention is needed here....

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by jeromestarks: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2022
GOFRONT:
Op, the only enquiry to watch out for in a lady you want to marry is to check if she has any child for any other man before.........If she is a single mother and you know it and you go ahead and marry her, You will find yourself inbetween these three problems below:

1.You'll find yourself inbetween her...
2. You'll find yourself inbetween her kids (cos they must surely grow up to lookout for their mother, same way their mum that is your wife is also secretly looking out for them) thereby distracting her attention for you and your own kids.
3. You'll find yourself inbetween her and her babydaddy. Cos he will always tend to secretly come back for your wife.....His baby mama.

So Op, every other negative character is a Golden characater only if she is not previously Someone else's Babymama. I hope you understand the drill now??

We have read so many appalling News about how a guy married a lady who has already got a child for another man and the man kept coming back or the lady kept loving the child more than the New husband.....and all that!!!

Her character may be bad, she may know how to argue with you, she may know how to steal your meat from the pot of soup, she may know how to lie and steal your money....... But she should NEVER be anyother man's Ex BABYMAMA.......Never settle for another guy's Ex babymama even if her Genotype is AA and yours is SS grin.........One guy tried it and he is now lamenting on one other thread I read on frontpage......

With everyother character, you can marry and manage her just like your folks who are married and managing their marriage. grin

Jeromestarks and other advocate of virgin marriage, pls your attention is needed here....
You nailed it.
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Emma2Seconds: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Can't it be done without the public/too many ppl being aware of it??
stacyadams:
... grin yeah .post an ad on nairaland, face book or Twitter stating u want a baby mama,draft your agreement with your terms,conditions and payment ..na simple something..with your funds naija girls will agree to anything
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by stacyadams: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Can't it be done without the public/too many ppl being aware of it??
...I fit find them for u..na u go schedule meet up with the person then u go list ur terms....just make sure u make up ur mind if u want to go through the baby mama pattern..advantage and disadvantage dey too

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Mermaid123: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2022
U too have ur past no one is perfect for u to love someone ull love the good and bad of them

1 Like

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2022
greenermodels:

angry
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2022
greenermodels:

lightskin or darksin sir? angry
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by greenermodels: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Mermaid123:
U too have ur past no one is perfect for u to love someone ull love the good and bad of them
this your entitlement mentality is trouble with Nigerian ladies, rather than change from their bad habits,they would start demanding that you should accept them as there are, who does that? Any relationship that doesn't leads to my improvement or her improvement is a baseless and pretentious. I want a woman that would tell me my bad part and help me to improve it, if I'm lazy, encourage me to be hardworking, if I'm a spendthrift, encourage me to be frugal, if I'm a bad cook,encourage me to be a good cook and I expect to do the same to her, but when a lady expects you to accept accept their bad character because you're not perfect yourself, she is saying that she's entitled to her bad character.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by greenermodels: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

lightskin or darksin sir? angry
Who skin colour help?
Re: Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife by Emma2Seconds: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Like will the person agree to stay for 6years for three children only and how much will be considered for payment
stacyadams:
...I fit find them for u..na u go schedule meet up with the person then u go list ur terms....just make sure u make up ur mind if u want to go through the baby mama pattern..advantage and disadvantage dey too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Really Tired Off My Girlfriend / In Love With Two Men / The Way To A Man's Heart Is ****?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.