Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State (88659 Views)

I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by FireUpNow(m): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:
Hope he is not the one.The pioneers of nollywood.

Hadley Chase available
For real, are you a fan of Hardley Chase?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by johnnychuks(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Illegal1:

hahahahahaha....

u no call name ooh bt we knw d person.
I tell you bro, is that up land � FROG
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by tfelicityk(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hope it is not acting?
Say No To Drugs Abuse
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by johnnychuks(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Who be the person tongue
the person know waiting him dey talk.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by opera1234(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
RedMac:

On a normal day am not even supposed to pity him, but it makes no sense beating or hating on a man that's already down, just wish him well and pray God don't allow worst situation befall you to need pity like him, this life no balance
That is life
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Septagon:
Hope he is not the one.The pioneers of nollywood.

Hadley Chase available
who reads that jagons in 2022?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Terror48: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Not everything is about treatment

Nigga just finished a wrap of Igbo, MkpuruNmiri and drank some monkey tail, at Iya shenedu joint early in the morning to open his belly,..

he would bath, brush, eat Akpu, dress up and come online to shout Vote Peter Obi,

Suffer no dey tire you

We no dey give shishi

Idiot, everything is political to you.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by citu8(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2022
Ya'll hardly confirm stuff before dispensing to the whole public....apparently it's just a movie onset clip. One day we'll talk about how unverified and fake news is slowly degrading this country..the urge to gather traffics and trend sha �
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by LOVEGINO(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
RedMac:

On a normal day am not even supposed to pity him, but it makes no sense beating or hating on a man that's already down, just wish him well and pray God don't allow worst situation befall you to need pity like him, this life no balance
bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by thrillionaire(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
BreakingNews21:

Hank isn't crying to the world. He's just going about his business doing his own thing. The last we saw of the nollywood queen she was doing her art but looking really spaced out and unkempt for her formally high status in life.
The Nollywood queen most likely can and is taking care of herself because she's got the funds and ability. Can we say that about Hanks considering his sorry state?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by bazooka4jesus: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:
Anytime I go to purchase food at DON and Master,I usually sees him there engaging himself in soliloquies.

Truth's just like late majek fashek,this guy's case is spiritual.
His family stays at okpanam road.

Don and master I miss Asaba… damm
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Soknown: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Emekaterry:
Report says that it's a movie scene that they are currently suiting.
Excuse me
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by thrillionaire(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
BreakingNews21:

Hank isn't crying to the world. He's just going about his business doing his own thing. The last we saw of the nollywood queen she was doing her art but looking really spaced out and unkempt for her formally high status in life.
The Nollywood queen most likely can and is taking care of herself because she's got the funds and ability. Can we say that about Hanks considering his sorry state? And how is Hanks "just going about his business doing his own thing?" Wouldn't you snatch him out if the streets and administer help and healing to him if you had the will and resources?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Eluala(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Say no to drugs. This is why we should not let a druggie become the CinC. He will be giving orders to the Army under the influence of white powder, na finish we go finish be that oh.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by thrillionaire(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
BreakingNews21:

The Nollywood queen most likely can and is taking care of herself because she's got the funds and ability. Can we say that about Hanks considering his sorry state? And how is Hanks "just going about his business doing his own thing" in that state? Wouldn't you snatch him out if the streets and administer help and healing to him if you had the will and resources?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by thrillionaire(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
BreakingNews21:

The Nollywood queen most likely can and is taking care of herself because she's got the funds and ability. Can we say that about Hanks considering his sorry state?
And how is Hanks "just going about his business doing his own thing" in that state? Wouldn't you snatch him out of the streets and administer help and healing to him if you had the will and resources?
A helpless abandoned mentally ill guy on the streets isn't crying to the world??
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by limitless777(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:
Anytime I go to purchase food at DON and Master,I usually sees him there engaging himself in soliloquies.

I fear that he's reaping what he sowed. How does a person suffering from HIV deliberately go around infecting his fellow human beings

His acknowledging that cut every ounce of feeling I had for him. God is the ultimate judge though but just saying that not every thing should be termed ""spiritual"".
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Benitoh: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
If Nigeria is working as a viable country, these man is supposed to be totally rehabilitated and empowered.

It takes absolutely nothing...... Unfortunately we live in a backward and negative part of the world.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by SisterFire(f): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
thrillionaire:
Damn. The actresses in Nollywood are driven either by peer competition, fear of poverty or the strong urge to "pepper them." They defy all odds and do the most to live the good life. But the males... I don't know why they're not hungry to aspire to perspire and desire and... Smh
no be ashawo females dey do? Mumu boy
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Phraences: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dem talk say na movie set o! Some people still dey comment mumu comment. In the words of Wike, mumuism is a mumuism.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Ashirioluwa: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Say No To Drug
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by BreconHills(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
thrillionaire:
I get your points. To add, I think the actors aren't as badass hustlers as their female counterparts.

There is not a lot they can hustle with. Having said that, they could save and invest more instead of trying to live an incomprehensible life style. Who buys a G wagon while squatting with friends, who buys a house in.lekki 1 and can't buy a generator and water pump? The madness of lifestyle fights.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by princewarri1985: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
BritishAirways:
He is old now. Perhaps In his late 50s now.
This also looks like a movie cut
says who? Hank is in his early 60s but you cant see that in his looks because he has baby face. I really feel for the legend. This world is a very wicked place to live in

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Bennycollins: 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2022
Which movie is this?
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Cromagnon: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
thrillionaire:
Damn. The actresses in Nollywood are driven either by peer competition, fear of poverty or the strong urge to "pepper them." They defy all odds and do the most to live the good life. But the males... I don't know why they're not hungry to aspire to perspire and desire and... Smh
man no fit sell preek

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by zudozz: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
All I know is that aside from beer n wine n expensive whisky n brandy I will never put any other thing for this my mouth.

Not even cheap ogogoro or even cigarette. Not to talk of igbo n tramadol n other usiless substances.

I pray the Good Lord take csontrol of his life n send help to him!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Eltunechi11: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
ahnie:

There's nothing spiritual,he's just a jonkie.....I think he takes white.... probably he might not have any investment/savings.
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Eltunechi11: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
GaddafiPablo:
Got a strong feeling crack cocaine might be the cause
Never the less I pray God intervenes on his behalf

Exactly bro....this guy is now a jonkie.....he might be taking the real coke too....
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by mandikwilliams: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
LET ME GO AND LECTURE HIM ON THE EFFECT OF DRUGS.

Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by Bencolink: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
This is really sad... Couldn't hold back my tears
Re: Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State by bonnyhope: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2022
RedMac:
This ain't the first time na, me personally have seen him wondering around at ibusa road in asaba several times...

But I thought I saw videos of igwe Tupac and zubby Micheal helping him some 2 years back... Nawa o... Drug abuse is immensely bad

May God help him... Too bad man

Who verified it that it was case of drug abuse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.