Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? (3450 Views)

Can Any Woman In This World Do This? / Meet The Most Beautiful Female Corper In Nigeria (pictures) / Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? by Jiggynews: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2022
This lady won the most beautiful female in the world - do you believe that? If not, rate her (Opinion poll)

https://trendytalker.com/this-lady-won-the-most-beautiful-female-in-the-world-do-you-believe-that-if-not-rate-her-opinion-poll/

1 Share

Re: This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? by idomalord: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2022
social media deception

only those who desire to be deceived will agree.

look am well, how person wan enter swimming pool , 1st go do make up??

or use fake hair , in both pics sef.

The beauty of a woman is never in make up but in character

EVEN MY MOTHER BEAT HER IN BEAUTY HANDS DOWN

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? by Shalommy(f): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
She's beautiful and sexy but not the most beautiful. Chaii cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? by Baronthecelebri: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
She fine but not the most beautiful in the world. See her fake ass

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? by 7buckz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2022
My roommate fine pass her with natural big ass yummy tongue
Re: This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? by LikeAking: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
idomalord:
social media deception

only those who desire to be deceived will agree.

look am well, how person wan enter swimming pool , 1st go do make up??

or use fake hair , in both pics sef.

The beauty of a woman is never in make up but in character

EVEN MY MOTHER BEAT HER IN BEAUTY HANDS DOWN

Baba calm down, fun gez no to get problem.. Na d average ones dey give problem...

The top is sooo much beta than d bottom.

I agree she is d most beautiful..

If this story na true..
Re: This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? by Damojoy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nairaland Op’s and their unrelated topics… the lady is an Instagram influencer and a video vixen. She never tagged herself as the most beautiful. Until this Op awarded her the title grin grin

(1) (Reply)

‘fake’ Lady Embarrassed When His Genitals Slip Out While Twerking (video) / She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. / Jamaican Guys Treat Girls Properly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.