Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,252 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. (3439 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / She Was So Excited On The First Date But She Stopped Picking Calls Afterwards / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Sola08(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2009
Shes been a friend for the past 4 years. She even introduced me to Nl. We talk more online . . . .and we've seen each other up to 4 times. I wanted to date but she never agrees. She came to my house yesterday and we had a nice time discussing. When she wanted to leave, i tried cuddling her, but she pushed me away. I begged for a kiss. . . . .she resisted, things almost turned rough as i pinned her to the wall. She left without a ciao. I have been calling but shes not picking. I guess shes reading this. Have i done anything wrong.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by lolarde(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2009
you messed up.are u sure u didnt almost force yourself on her?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Sola08(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
Nah. . . . . .I let her be when she refrained
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2009
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her.

Sharrap your maut dia. Bloody rapist. You tried to kiss her or you tried to rape her? which one.

Smart girl jor - oya sa lo - next tyme, learn the right approach. . .

That she came to your place means she is begining to trust you a little, u should hav waited for
her to come around.

OR ARE U EXPECTING EVERY GIRL THAT COMES TO VISIT YOU SLEEP WITH U ON THE FIRST DAY?

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by ElRazur: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2009
If you are rich and a super star, then I would urge that friend of yours to sue you and press for the highest compensation. Jeez. You do not force a lady to do anything sexual. Gosh. You might as well hold her down, strip her and force your self on her with sex.

You pinned her to the wall to show your manliness in the heat of the moment. That is a very bad thing to do.

She's well within her right not to pick up your calls.  No one wants that kind of person as a "friend".  Allow her sometime, she would decide what she wants to do with you.

PS
Off topic, this is how some Nigerian folks come over here and try to force themselves on those White girls, and when those white chick turn around and scream sexual assault, the Nigerian guy claim innocence.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Sola08(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
Guys, thanks for the replies.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2009
ElRazur:

If you are rich and a super star, then I would urge that friend of yours to sue you and press for the highest compensation. Jeez. You do not force a lady to do anything sexual. Gosh. You might as well hold her down, strip her and force your self on her with sex.

You pinned her to the wall to show your manliness in the heat of the moment. That is a very bad thing to do.

She's well within her right not to pick up your calls.  No one wants that kind of person as a "friend".  Allow her sometime, she would decide what she wants to do with you.

PS
Off topic, this is how some Nigerian folks come over here and try to force themselves on those White girls, and when those white chick turn around and scream sexual assault, the Nigerian guy claim innocence.
That poster is a real animal - who cannot control his koboko. If the gurl has a brother like me - by now, u will be admitted in an orthopedics hospital
for multiple fractures - oloshi!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by MissyB1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sola08:

Shes been a friend for the past 4 years. She even introduced me to Nl. We talk more online . . . .and we've seen each other up to 4 times. I wanted to date but she never agrees. She came to my house yesterday and we had a nice time discussing. When she wanted to leave, i tried cuddling her, but she pushed me away. I begged for a kiss. . . . .she resisted, things almost turned rough as i pinned her to the wall. She left without a ciao. I have been calling but  shes not picking. I guess shes reading this. Have i done anything wrong.
You need Jesus!! angry
Do You mind telling who the Girl is? I love me some gist!! cheesy
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
But on a lighter note, i have done something rather similar but i was 16yrs then (juvenile). . .so that is different.

But guy just take it easy, and exercise some more patience. But admit it, your actions were hostile.

The thread should be titled: She stopped Picking My Calls Because i tried to mess rape her

And Missy B comes in. @poster, if you mention the gurls name hia, u will get banned. Gbam. Forum rules.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by MissyB1(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2009
Rules are broken same way they were made. . . . .
Poster shoot!!!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Igwe9(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2009
give her some time to think ,you can send her an apology text. hope you'd learnt a lesson from this one
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by patwhizkid(f): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2009
Whatz her username?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2009
Missy B:

Rules are broken same way they were made. . . . .
Poster shoot!!!
Just be careful o, the 2 people that can ban u are online at the moment. . .i am going to
be banned very soon for misjiving some seconds ago. . .
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by ElRazur: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2009
@OP

What was you thinking when you pinned her down? Did you think it would make her "accept" your advances towards her?

Serious question.
 smiley
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by jaybee3(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2009
pls change the topic.
she stopped picking your calls simply because you forcefully tried to kiss her. your ass could have gone down for sexual harassment if in a western world.

learn to be a gentle man and just maybe 'em things might start going ur way
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by MissyB1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2009
dhtml:

Just be careful o, the 2 people that can ban u are online at the moment. . .i am going to
be banned very soon for misjiving some seconds ago. . .
Just for the fear of ban. . . .You're already Peeing on Your trouser? tongue cheesy
Worry not about me. . . .Been there too many times that the Skul of Ban would refuse to admit me.

Topic:Her Moniker Pls? grin
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2009
You're not a genuine friend and she should NEVER be alone around you again.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2009
ezinne1212:

You're not a genuine friend and she should NEVER be alone around you again.
Gbam. That is it.

oya, tell us the girl jor. Missy B, me i no fear ban o. i dey expect ban anytime from now sef.
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by patwhizkid(f): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2009
Me too
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Sola08(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2009
I sent her the text in quote "Ok, am sorry if u re offended. Though there is nothin wrong in cuddlin and kissin sum1 u luv somuch. I only want d memory to linger. Hope uve gotten home ? "
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by jaybee3(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sola08:

I sent her the text in quote "Ok, am sorry if u re offended. Though there is nothin wrong in cuddlin and kissin sum1 u luv somuch. I only want d memory to linger. Hope uve gotten home ? "
You see, the line bolded confirms you as a fraud. How can you honestly prophes love to someone you barely know?
Your ass should seriously be charged. Utter nonsense
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sola08:

I will say it again, watch :: sharrap your maut dia, there is nothing wrong in almost raping a gurl abi? them go cut that ur kini one day if u cont like dis!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sola08:

You're a disgusting individual, you're not even remorseful, you don't see anything wrong with what you've done. I hope you try and get close to her again so she can have you thrown in jail where you belong. Bloody lunatic!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2009
Oho, so you want her to pick the call so that she will come over to your again abi, so that this time, u go make sure say no escape?
Berra go and look for a tree to mess! bloody rapist - and get the mess outta here already - before i land u dirty slap from hia!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by ElRazur: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2009
jay bee:

You see, the line bolded confirms you as a fraud. How can you honestly prophes love to someone you barely know?

I very much doubt he is a fraud. I am guessing that this dude is from Nigeria, and most likely someone from the sourthern/eastern part of Nigeria. If we look at the over all picture of our people's mentality, it is not uncommon for people to blur the lines between liking someone very much, find someone sexually attractive and loving some one for real.

How many times have grown Nigerian men says the following to a lady "I love you so much that I want to marry you" even though they hardly know these ladies. Even such things can be seen in our music and culture etc.

I am guess the OP is a bit naive. He appears to like the lady, but failed in controlling his urges - which are most likely sexual.

ezinne1212:

You're a disgusting individual, you're not even remorseful, you don't see anything wrong with what you've done. I hope you try and  get close to her again so she can have you thrown in jail where you belong. Bloody lunatic!

He can't be remorseful. He more or less live in a society where his actions are the "norm" i.e showing[i] Machoness [/i]and all those stuff.

Like I said before, he would probably be in trouble if he is the UK/US or similar places.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2009
@ElRazur, you are 100% correct. But it happens all over Nigeria.
On my street, gurls/women get raped on a daily basis - because there is one big primary school dia which is their hideout. . .
And people get robbed dia too on a daily basis. . .has been so for the past 15 years. . .shout, shout, shout 0. . . . . . . . . . . .
Nobody is doing anything about it. Immagine - i cannot carry my laptop pass that place for 8am at night - hate takin chances!

And the most annoying part is that, these same bois too are locals - we all know who they are - but with all reports nothing
happens.

The only ones that get punished is those that mess with children of rich people. . .others na sara! free obo!
The one that even pain me pass was one young teenage gurl i saw them drag off into the place one night like that
at gun point around 7:30pm not too long ago. . .i just had to keep quiet, as in, i dunno if the gun was loaded or not.

And trust me, if i call the police - i will just be wasting my time - and if i call people around, no one will want to risk their life.
In those kinds of situations, my black-belt is just useless, i just pray it does not happen to anyone i know - or i might buy a gun!
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Igwe9(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
jay bee:

C'mon people they have known themselves for 4 yrs according to the poster.
Believe me, some guys do it, even in my office and seems dem girls like it,though try to resist dem kisses atimes . smiley
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by ElRazur: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2009
Igwe.:

Believe me, some guys do it, even in my office and seems dem girls like it,though try to resist dem kisses atimes . smiley

It do not matter. If anything, 4 years in some ways shows that he may have been having urges about this girl. [But then, I may be wrong]. It is easy for a guy to misinterpret a female friendliness for attraction etc

I am guessing you are in Nigeria too? If so, the action of those guys probably shows that these sort of things are the "norm".
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2009
Igwe.:

That is precisely the problem. Some girls want it, and pretend to try to resist weakly. . .and later use it against the guy (feminine whiles).

The problem nau is that, some guys not so experienced cannot tell the difference between those girls that pretend not to want it,
and those that DO NOT WANT IT - like the gurl in the topic. I can tell the difference though - it is called body language. . .
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by jaybee3(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2009
Igwe.:

Believe me, some guys do it, even in my office and seems dem girls like it,though try to resist dem kisses atimes . smiley

They have only met each other on 4 occassions though, so i still don't understand how he can make such claim?
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by Igwe9(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2009
sad
Re: She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. by frank317: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2009
she is probably unhappy with u for not finishing what you started

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Close Friendship With Someone Of opposite gender While Married / She Was Molested Three (3) Times / How Can I Advise A Friend Of Mine Who Changes Girlfriends Like Wrapper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.