Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) (15838 Views)

Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by sekavbasil: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2022
The senator representing the good people of Benue North East, sen. Gabriel Suswam of PDP yesterday flagged off his campaign to seek a second term in office at Adikpo, kwande Local Government area of Benue State.

Sen. Suswam is a former Governor of Benue State and a supporter of Atiku Abubakar.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by sekavbasil: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2022
More

1 Share

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Even Peter obi don't pull this kind crowd for Edo grin grin

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY SHA

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by ALTERNATEID: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2022
This is the same Benue delusional Obidient supporters think Peter Obi will win. I laugh in Spanish.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by JomiTech(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
This is the same Benue delusional Obidient supporters think Peter Obi will win. I laugh in Spanish.

5 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Noted.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by BUSHHUNTER: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2022
Benue people very docile in nature grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by SultanOfPuna: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Oluwatoyink(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Peter obi will win next years election with a wide margin.

I see him getting over 90% of the votes in all the states.

He is the most popular candidate

He has both online and offline structures in all the 774 local governments

All the pictures of APC and PDP supporters we see are paid crowd.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Kingzeez10: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Same Benue Obidients said they would win

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Africum: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Good
Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Same Benue Obidients said they would win

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2022
Please, Dear INEC Nigeria..

We need you to add these three things in the to-do-lists of your results-management activities.

1. Configure the BVAS Device in such a way that the user of the device cannot see the number of accredited voters until he clicks that the election had ended..

And also configure the device to automatically transmit the number of Accredited Voters to the Central Collation and to the IREV Portal, immediately the BVAS-Device-USER clicks that the Election has ended..

That is, by the time the user is getting to see the number of accredited voters that were captured in that device, the figures are already online waiting for him.

2. After uploading the result of the Polling-Units, please also carry us along by uploading all the collated results too..

So that, if there were errors which they corrected along the way (either at the ward levels, LGA levels, or State Levels), we can also see those corrections too and appreciate them for such good works.

3. In your final results declaration, please include the total number of cancelled Polling-Units and the affected number of Registered Voters - (this will help us know whether the Judgements of the returning officers were right or wrong - with regards to inconclusiveness of the election) --- Remember that cancelled votes is totally different from voided votes.
Voided Votes COUNTED, but they counted as NOTHING..
But Cancelled Didn't Count At All..

Thus, we need to also know those number of Polling-Units where votes didn't count, and the total number of registered voters that were affected.

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Killermamba: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

BATstard it's not by crowd. These people are there to cash out nothing much. But the result thereof will cause many to be hospitalized.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Honjoshy4u: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Atiku is silently penetrating all regions while others are noise makers, most especially the drug emilokan criminal that his party have destroyed the country.

6 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Congratulations to him and his team.
This one man I admire from a distance

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by RestructureNig1: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY SHA

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=RestructureNig1 post=118405939][/quote] cry more
Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Oghene1st: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Some of you are funny in this nairaland.com

Suswam is not supporting Atiku for your information. Every Malam with e kettle. Suswam and Ortom are allies and they aren't supporting Atiku. The campaign is for the senatorial ambition of Suswam and not a campaign for Atiku.

And lastly, the picture you added where Atiku and other candidates were joined is a mere campaign poster of a support group or individual. I myself have my own campaign posters for my candidates at all levels: President, Obi of LP; Governor, Omo-Agege of APC; Senate, Ede Dafinone of APC, and my house of assembly candidate is even from PDP.

Stop using campaign posters for judgements.

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Duru009(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2022
THIS crowd is even far bigger than the one pull by Ortom the other day......

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Poten111: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:

JAGABAN ALL THE WAY SHA

WAY TO FAILURE. He will loose and come 2nd behind Atiku
Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Gucciblog: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

Posting fake pictures won't save you guys.

Bauchi coronation posted as Benue rally grin

6 Likes

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by Killermamba: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Oluwatoyink:
Peter obi will win next years election with a wide margin.

I see him getting over 90% of the votes in all the states.

He is the most popular candidate

He has both online and offline structures in all the 774 local governments

All the pictures of APC and PDP supporters we see are paid crowd.

After obi is obi for me, see the drug lord donating billions to people for a job that won't pay you more that 100 million in 4 years comon na, who dey invest for bad market? He is obviously going after our reserves.
Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by RestructureNig1: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2022
temitope27:
cry more

Re: Gabriel Suswam Flags Off His Senatorial Campaign (Pictures) by onomeabuja: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2022
@Waziri of Africa i greet u sir!
Nigeria Next Presido

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders FG To Fix Price Of Goods, Petroleum Within 7 Days / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.