Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo (30729 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato / Buhari Lacks Capacity – Peter Obi’s Spokesperson, Kenneth Okonkwo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Grandmeister(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2022
mycar:
Soludo is indeed a fool, he started it first, there is obviosly something wrong with the eastern state governors. no wonder most of them are under achievers and lack of foresight. local champions.
Very big underachievers…look at how Rochas was sidelined despite delivering IMO state for ApC, they roped him in with a corruption charge. OUK the eastern politician with the most nation wide spread and also an apc member and chief whip was roped in with a corruption charge and detained for months essentially extinguishing his presidential ambition…umahi the darling of Abuja and buhari nko? Let’s come down to the likes of Amaechi after his toil, sweat and rivers state money to bring buhari to aso rock nko? I like the way apc uses eastern politicians to do ping pong. Ekweremadu is still languishing in Uk jail after his useless comments and total ineptitude as a senator.

1 Like

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Bigheart042(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nice response...
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by CHIGIM: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2022
Tribalist bigot.
U know them wen u see them.
But this time it wont work.
BATified2023:
Have u notice that lately the anti tinubu thread have reduced because igbos are looking for all propaganda against soludo so tinubu can b on hold for now

Imagine one saying soludo is forcing Keke owners to pay 10k every day…..how ridiculous can that b?

Another said soludo is d one responsible for the arrest of nnamdi kanu in Kenya

But jokes apart that soludo guy na craze ooo,how can u hit people below the belt n expect them not to cry,he didn’t even stop at that he still repeated the same thing n told them to go to hell

That guy na vawulence director

Someone said Anthony Joshua should come n learn how to knock down opponent from soludo
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Grandmeister(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Soludo is no longer IPOB because he thrashed Peter Obi, right?
You urchins are a funny lot
They will remind soludo that his forefathers were biafran soldiers in the future when he wants to go national or contest for presidency, its their modus operandi, tried and tested. Remember rochas who was the darling of apc urchins in the east. The only easterner with sense according to them…where is he?
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by millionaireman: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:
Have u notice that lately the anti tinubu thread have reduced because igbos are looking for all propaganda against soludo so tinubu can b on hold for now

Imagine one saying soludo is forcing Keke owners to pay 10k every day…..how ridiculous can that b?

But jokes apart that soludo guy na craze ooo,how can u hit people below the belt n expect them not to cry,he didn’t even stop at that he still repeated the same thing n told them to go to hell

Someone said Anthony Joshua should come n learn how to knock down opponent from soludo
You are raising the status of Soludo far from what he deserves. A gov Soludo who is only talk and do nothing does not deserve to be heard.
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by ComptonGee: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Yes we all know you have all sorts of acquatic animals to fry from fish to oysters, lobsters sea turtle, shrimp, penguin, whale, crab, octopus, shark dolphin. By the time you're done frying, it will dawn on you that you guys can't win the election cos everything you fry would be burnt grin
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Komu1048(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
"US Democrats invite Tinubu to Convention - P.M. News" https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/02/us-democrats-invite-tinubu-to-convention/?amp=1

The man you are saying that has a drug or criminal indictment been invited by the party of the President to grace their Convention. grin
I smile in Spanish.
Person pass you, you say na small, which market you wan go buy the one wey him take pass you.
Yeye dey smell.
The earlier you accept him as your next President the better for your health. cry cry

1 Like

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by ComptonGee: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
millionaireman:

You are raising the status of Soludo far from what he deserves. A gov Soludo who is only talk and do nothing does not deserve to be heard.

I don't see how your a millionaire with this kind of reasoning. It's not possible. Are you whining millions?
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Komu1048(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Soludo is no longer IPOB because he thrashed Peter Obi, right?
You urchins are a funny lot

"US Democrats invite Tinubu to Convention - P.M. News" https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/09/02/us-democrats-invite-tinubu-to-convention/?amp=1

The man you are saying that has a drug or criminal indictment been invited by the party of the President to grace their Convention. grin[color=#990000][/color]
I smile in Spanish.
Person pass you, you say na small, which market you wan go buy the one wey him take pass you.
Yeye dey smell.
The earlier you accept him as your next President the better for your health. ❤️ grin
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Grandmeister(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2022
Skyview01:

Peter Obi never stood any chance of winning a presidential election in Nigeria.
Jonathan never stood any chance too, he was minority with little political clout, buhari didn’t stand much chance, he was going against an incumbent president with a party that has been in power for 16 years unbroken. Trump stood no chance, he was a Hollywood businessman with no political clout, Ruto stood no chance too, his party was just created a few months ago. This same obi stood no chance, he came with a party that had no single representative in the house when Pdp was the majority party in anambra state with mbadinuju and ngige as past governors. He won and Apga has held that state till tomorrow…keep saying he has no chance, the more you guys say it the more I believe he will win.

1 Like

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by IreneJane: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
waterpouroverfl:
Atiku support the death of Deborah

Tinubu Muslim Muslim tickets

Vote wisely

Thats the problem you people supporting obi have , you don't have a tangible reasons for choosing obi aside from religious and tribal sentiment . Most of you guys hasn't set eyes on his manifestos, you don't even know what kind of economy policy he will adopt . Most of you guys can't convince people for 20 sec reasons to vote for him but only to be cursing other tribe and and hurling insults here and there , you have forgotten that election will come and go , you will be left with people you insulted heavily for someone that may loose eventually.. If obi may even be given appointment by the eventual winner
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by VULCAN(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Depression ke?

Lollllz.

Muslim-Muslim ticket is dead on arrival. Most Christians are waiting for February 25th to let you know their feelings.

Thank God the drug lord shot himself in the forehead with that one

Cyberterror:
We have bigger fish to fry, cheesy

We don't respond to nonsense, grin

Nobody takes Soludo serious, cheesy

Soludo is an attention seeker, grin etc

But Soludo matter has taken over the minds of Obi Pandora supporters in Nairaland causing them depression cheesy
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Maxsunny: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2022
Am sure he has killed his political dreams in life by this one single mistakes of attacking Obi,he can only serve Anambara for 4 years and nothing more
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by tyinfinity: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Peter bitter Pandora the dreaded cultist OSU dullard
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by obyno82: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:

Oga go and answer the revelation that Tinubu was never a staff of Deloitte.
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by zombieHUNTER: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
BATified2023:

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Grandmeister:

Jonathan never stood any chance too, he was minority with little political clout, buhari didn’t stand much chance, he was going against an incumbent president with a party that has been in power for 16 years unbroken. Trump stood no chance, he was a Hollywood businessman with no political clout, Ruto stood no chance too, his party was just created a few months ago. This same obi stood no chance, he came with a party that had no single representative in the house when Pdp was the majority party in anambra state with mbadinuju and ngige as past governors. He won and Apga has held that state till tomorrow…keep saying he has no chance, the more you guys say it the more I believe he will win.

Jonathan was in PDP, a major party at the time and being backed Obj and major PDP bigwigs.
Now Obi is not popular and Labour Party is a minus for him.
I wish for him to win but let's face reality and be practical here.
I am willing to bet you money that Obi will not come second in the election. I can bet on N200, 000 if you want.
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by BATified2023: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=118414894][/quote]

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Pls forgive madam Charles soludo his just been jealous..
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by historic: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
ifihearam:

To zombies yes but to sane Nigerians who saw through a well packaged fraud like pandora gringori obi, he has earned our respect.

Why do you guys always see yourself as sane when everyone knows you guys are the insane ones

1 Like

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by newnigerdelta00: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by anytexy: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2022
JOemmy:
Soludo's attack on obi's presidential ambition doesn't make any sense to me is he saying that obi would have gotten all these massive support all over nigeria if he was running under the apga umbrella which most nigerians already see as an igbo regional party?
I wonderooo! I made this same comment in yesterday thread. The only point I picked from his lengthy write up was that Obi left APGA and that he wanted him to contest under APGA. This is the problem of we Igbos pull him down syndrome. I think soludo has the Ambition to contest for president...

1 Like

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by dododawa1: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
OBIEDENTS collecting WOTOWOTO back back.
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Grandmeister(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2022
Skyview01:

Jonathan was in PDP, a major party at the time and being backed Obj and major PDP bigwigs.
I am willing to bet you money that Obi will not come second in the election. I can bet on N200, 000 if you want.

How is obi not popular? Lol. So how come Jonathan lost with the same Pdp that had ‘structures’ even inside an ant hole with all the powers and financial war chest of an incumbent president? And what makes the Labour Party a minus for him? You all are still making the same mistake those who lost elections recently made…underestimating the power of the people and the youth and overestimating that of the incumbent. If I tell you now to actually put your money where your mouth is you go japa.
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Menclothing: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo a well educated man
It was on this forumn they said he is the best now we seeing his best
Ride on sir
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by alimiadedayo1: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=waterpouroverfl post=118410912]Atiku support the death of Deborah

Tinubu Muslim Muslim tickets

Vote wisely [/quote pls whenever you comment on something use your common sense how did Atiku support the death of Deborah and was it Atiku that sent people to kill Deborah you have started playing the same game that made ojukwu to go asylum leaving behind millions of children in cold blood.. yet you still fail and never win the battle you will not listen till this country divide
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
Grandmeister:

How is obi not popular? Lol. So how come Jonathan lost with the same Pdp that had ‘structures’ even inside an ant hole with all the powers and financial war chest of an incumbent president? And what makes the Labour Party a minus for him? You all are still making the same mistake those who lost elections recently made…underestimating the power of the people and the youth and overestimating that of the incumbent. If I tell you now to actually put your money where your mouth is you go japa.

I am from Anambra and very educated. I can bet N300, 000 right now that Obi will not come second in the election. There is a difference between wishful thing and reality let's not delude ourselves.

1 Like

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Cantonese: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
ifihearam:

To zombies yes but to sane Nigerians who saw through a well packaged fraud like pandora gringori obi, he has earned our respect.

Exactly who I thought you were. A school boy, who rather than contribute meaningfully in a very serious political discourse that even affects him, chose to trivialize the matter.
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by ZombieSlayer1: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Komu1048:

The man you are saying that has a drug or criminal indictment been invited by the party of the President to grace their Convention. grin[color=#990000][/color]
I smile in Spanish.
Yeye dey smell.
The earlier you accept him as your next President the better for your health. ❤️ grin
Even if Jesus Christ invites him to a meeting in heaven, it doesn't make him less of a thief. Tinubu will never be president of this country and his political career ends next year
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2022
I'm Obidient but bothered that apart from the youths , there are no prominent people or personalities from Igboland supporting Obi.
Can't even point to any of his former commissioners and advisers helping his dream to win the presidency. What could be wrong?
Non of the governors from the Southeast is seen to be with him.
Labour Party is not bothered about other positions to contest in 2023. Only the presidency. They are only contesting for about 20 to 35 seats out of the 109 seats at the Senate.
Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Donjking: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2022

Re: We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo by Cantonese: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
Skyview01:

What matters is your vote and not your bet.

We have been told several times how Nigerians are able to endure hard times. It is very painful that those who inflict Nigerians, including themselves with hard times, turn around to remind Nigerians about their misery.

The opportunity that all Nigerians have in 2023, is to vote out APC, otherwise at least 4 years of deeper misery awaits the people.

Those who chose Obi over others did not follow their tribes or religion. They voted on the basis of their personal conviction and trust.

Those who run in other countries and won did not do so on the platforms of popular parties. They engaged the people, proved to be trusted. The rest became history, as leading parties with solid structures were defeated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Thermal Station Enugu State (photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC / Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.