Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC (30673 Views)

Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari / National Association Of Non-entity Students (nans)- The Uniilorin Boy / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity” – OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by itsdumebi(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2017
The Oodua People's Congress(OPC) has described the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu as a 'non-entity' over his recent comments on former President Olusegun Obasanjo and a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu.

According to a statement by the group made available to PoliticsNGR and signed by its national president, Adesope Dare, the OPC said it will not sit down and watch Kanu insult Yoruba elders. The statement read;

“The OPC also supports the genuine aspirations of all self-determination groups who pursue their aims through non-violent means. The Nigerian constitution and several international charters, to which the country is a signatory to, recognise the right to freedom of association by anybody, whether individual, corporate or institutional.

However, in supporting such agitations, we must not shy away from rebuking Nnamdi Kanu for the aspersions he has been casting in the direction of our revered leaders.Kanu’s repeated condemnation of former President Olusegun Obasanjo; former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and others is condemned in the strongest possible terms.

The idea of respect for elders might be alien to Kanu and his ilk, but it is a fundamental part of the Yoruba culture and tradition and we cannot afford to overlook such transgressions.We, therefore, use this medium to warn Kanu and other such individuals who are fond of making careless comments in relation to our leaders; that OPC will no longer sit back and allow this bunch of nonentities to disrespect our leaders or to use them to score cheap political scores.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/21/nnamdi-kanu-non-entity-opc/

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Built2last: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
ass lickers and paid twarts

106 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2017
kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2017
The idea of respect for elders might be alien to Kanu and his ilk, but it is a fundamental part of the Yoruba culture and tradition and we cannot afford to overlook such transgressions.

OPC is condemning this goat for his uncouth utterances against some Yoruba elders/leaders as if they are not aware that Kanu and his fraudulent ill-bred followers wake their own parents with side kicks.
I don't think people should be condemned for any reason bordering on their upbringings because is obvious cownu was brought up that way, not his fault.

252 Likes 28 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by hornyofife: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
THESE SAME POLITICIANS THAT HAVE SOLD THE INHERITANCE OF THE FUTURE GENERATION FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAINS, ARE THE ONES THESE YOUTHFUL FOOLS, AND ARE DEFENDING EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THESE POLITICIANS ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR HUNGER? YOU SEE WHY I SAID REVOLUTION CANNOT SUCCEED IN THE ZOO BECAUSE IT WILL BE TRIBALIZED IN DUE TIME..I WEEP FOR THESE PEOPLE.... NNAMDI KANU HAVE SAID WORSE THINGS TO IGBO LEADERS...NOW I UNDERSTNAD WHY NNAMDI KANU CHOSE TO BE A BIAFRAN HERO THAN NIGERIAN HERO TO AVOID BULLSHIT FROM COWARDS.

BUT TRULY, WHO DOES OPC REPRESENT? THE YORUBA MASSES OR THE POLITICIANS? IF THEY REPRESENT THE POLITICIAN, THEN AM NOT SURPRISED AT THEIR COWARDICE.....SHAME.

TINUBU AND OBJ ARE BOTH THIEVES AND THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF THE YORUBA NATION.....QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by ESDKING: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Toothless bulldogs ranting as usual.

Even when the Chief drug addict himself sold them off to satisfy their northern masters.
O.P.C or whenever they call themselves should be questioning Tinibu for what he did to entire afonjas.

Cowards !!

Meanwhile, I heard that their Oba is still receiving strokes of Cain in prison and they are not doing or saying anything about it. It's Nnamdi Kanu that is causing them sleepiness night.
Smh.

203 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by ExpensiveG: 8:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Lol.......gringrin

Dem never see anything grin
Kanu carry go, nothing do you...

***********African China***** If I Say O, you say P, another one say C, omoh na you sabi grin

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by SonofDevil: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Lols I can't wait to see opc use ipob miscreants as specimen to test the potency of their jazzgrin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by daomi(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2017
F

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Reply after two weeks grin grin grin
IPOB go chop una raw ooo, this one no be to turn to lion

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
People way no fit reclaim Ilorin from Fulani
Dem con dey talk Rubbish for here

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by meolaniyi(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2017
We should be talking about uniting the south and OPC is talking like this. I want a situation where all the South will come together and work as one. Sometimes l wonder what is wrong with my people. We have a common anemy which the whole south knows. Lets unite and fight the common enemy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Pilot4Airbus(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is against these criminals, Nnamdi Kanu is speaking for that poor man who doesn't have a say.

But na Nigeria we dey, somebody must defend thief.

Una say criminals be Una elder, Ok o. Make I just dey design Logo undecided

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Leonbonapart(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
First and foremost, the biafra pursuit is bigger than any past or present leader who only aim is milk the country dry. So Mr and Mrs opc or cpc or whatever your name is, we don't give a damn about obasanjo.
If you are not with us, you are against us

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nengibo: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
OPC, group of illiterate Carpenters and smokers that can't even speak up when there own was detained.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2017
in igbo phrase there's a saying that goes "Asokata ézē anya, ekpuru ñkata n'isi gwa ya bų ézē okwu!"

it's because of these too much respect accorded to these so called elders that they loot our treasury without impunity.

The last i checked, he first drew the sword; made lots of hackles rise down here by his unguarded utterances.

OPC are known to be toothless bulldog, they re political weapons in the hands of politicians.

Tell your elders that down here, if elders doesn't respect their old age, children plays with their gray hairs!!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Husty(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2017
I'll just leave this here:

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by vedaxcool(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin a pure unadulterated nonentity who is getting his kicks from being a Grand Fool of the republic.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by EFGH: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2017
I am not Igbo, but to be candid, OPC are the coward and nonentity here! Fayose is one of the greatest critic of OBJ, infact most time he goes personal with OBJ, we never hear opc saying anything.
If not for that old baboon called O. B. J that thinks he owns Nigeria and Nigerian and because of that can oozz out anything from his rotten vocal cavity, without anyone challenging him, why must he "chuck" his mouth in what does not concern him?
I feel like slapping opc spoke man right now wallah!
Jumaà Mubarak to all good Muslim.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by facelessangel: 11:50am On Jul 21, 2017
I would have been surprised if this did not make front page

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Cornel101:
Tinubu is not a man of integrity(Nnamdi KANU 2017).Unalloyed truth if you ask me.
Obasanjo threatened him and in response he said and I quote (If anything happens to me,go after obasanjo and his kindrends.Kill him and wipe away his generation in retaliation) and we heard him loud and clear.God bless you Nwachineke.I trust NK will not dignify them with response. Opc should ask Arewa youths what's up.They don't measure up to his standard. All hail Biafra.

27 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by dakeskese(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2017
embarassed

Toothless bulldogs!

Such madness!

11 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Nnamdi and Adams are both nonentities.......
A case of a pot.....

Meanwhile, the crude Nigerian politicians have succeeded in making tribal and religion differences/sentiments divide the people, and the youth are so gullible to take the bait, hook, line and sinker! You keep hearing Igbo, afonja, aboki.... Instead for everyone to come together as one to fight the common enemies of the country. What a shame!!
I weep for the future of my darling country.

11 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Which faction of OPC?

Fredrick Fasheun or Ganiyu Adams?

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe / How Buhari Rejected Motion To Endorse Him For Second Term At APC NEC –presidency / Sharon Ikeazu, APC Anambra Senatorial Candidate Celebrates With Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.