Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

He Denied Knowing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Denied Knowing Me (1756 Views)

Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH / She Has A Boyfriend But She Denied It And Told Me She's Single / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Denied Knowing Me by Rolexxxy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
He asked me out, he bought me chiken and lots of soft drings, he proposed but i was yet to accept but he denied knowing me in the presence of another lady. I'm still surprised as this seems to be unreal. Men are indeed unpredictable.
Re: He Denied Knowing Me by VictorDivine: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Fear men, we are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by Berrityga: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Do you know if that woman is his village person?? You women like to over react. His only trying to protect you. Be wise.

6 Likes

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by nickyj19: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
this is supper story

1 Like

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by nifemi25(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2022
Ma di ra. Iku pa eeeee.

2 Likes

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rolexxxy:
He asked me out, he bought me chiken and lots of soft drings, he proposed but i was yet to accept but he denied knowing me in the presence of another lady. I'm still surprised as this seems to be unreal. Men are indeed unpredictable.

angry
Re: He Denied Knowing Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rolexxxy:

so he toasted u with chicken n chips....corrrrerret? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2022
If we become predictable, we become boring. So, it's a good trait.

3 Likes

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by Christ4us(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2022
first bank

Please help me

1 Like

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by frozen70(f): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Rolexxxy:

He denied to save his head
You dont really know who the other person have been to him, so he has to save himself

Its now left for you to continue with him until he will deny you when you get pregnant

2 Likes

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by papiilo(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
werey always commenting on every thread

3 Likes

Re: He Denied Knowing Me by Jimmythewise: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Re: He Denied Knowing Me by BigYash: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2022
iLegendd:
Tell the chicken girl my brother. Apart from food and preek nothing them sabi. If she was well to do, there is no way that nigga will D9 her. Actually if men becomes predictable like you said, na only them go still say men are so predictable.. Very any how kind of gender..
Re: He Denied Knowing Me by Starboytwo(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Is you that’s caused it now, you didn’t accept his proposal quick quick now.

Call him now and quickly accept.
Re: He Denied Knowing Me by StrongAlphMale: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Rolexxxy:

This clearly shows that apart from Chicken and drinks which he bought and of course which you reciprocated back with your pussy, Nigeria girls clearly have nothing reasonable to offer a man in a relationship
Re: He Denied Knowing Me by IkeIgboNile(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2022
What do you expect from him? While you were considering his request after taking his gift. He decided to move on with someone else. He owes you no loyalty because you haven't accepted his request.
Re: He Denied Knowing Me by Vyzz: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin grin

Indeed fear men my sister cheesy grin

I remember when I was in secondary school, I sent Uche my classmate to buy bread for me and promised to give him half of the bread if he succeeds to leave the gate and buy it (Na for boarding school).

I was surprised when I saw him coming back from the gate with the bread, I wanted to ask him "Oboy how far, how did you do it", but baba was more like "Nna cut my own bread let me eat it here".
Me I was like, "guy wait nah, we still dey road. If we enter hostel I go run am for u". But he insisted I must cut his share for him there.
Me I no sabi wetin to do nah, so I cut him own give am...

Na so baba straight up reject bread suddenly ask me why I go dey cut bread for am..
I no understand wetin dey happen, untill I see say our school uncle dey come for my back and him Don sight am, so he dey act like me and am no get business.

The uncle flogged me so bad for cutting bread and eating it in the middle of the road, na wetin Uche cause that day, but no be that one pain me..

After dem flog me finish this idiot still come dey ask me if I keep em share of bread for am

(1) (Reply)

"My Best Friend Stopped Talking To Me Cos I Refused To Marry Her Brother" - Lady / Bloody Cravings (18+) / I Need A Woman Selling Provisions Or Foodstuffs For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.