Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. (1448 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Dating Your Cousin: Is It Ethical? / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by Dumsy(f): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2007
The thing is that,i have tried so many times to run from him but he always knows where to get me especially if his cusin is not around.what do i do?.Should i tell my boy friend to put a stop to it or what?.
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by bibi4u(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
oh girl tell him NO n if he is not stopping tell ur guy cos any foul play u hate urself, come to think about it ur guy may be involved in all this u know
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by yimiton(f): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
You don't have to run from him or avoid him. Tell him an emphatic NO and keep to your words. You don't have to be shy or timid neither do you have to be disrespectful, don't try to make excuses neither do you owe him an explanation; this will only make you appear weak, just be emphatic. If he persists, tell your boy friend about it. But make sure you have some proof in case he denies it.

Take care and be good.
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by yewaman1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2007
bibi4u right on, omo if like yourself SPEAKOUT, before its to late
and if your is awear about it to BAD.

Be Careful
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by yewaman1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
bibi4u right on, omo if you like yourself SPEAKOUT, before its to late
and if your guy is awear to BAD.

Be Careful
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by bibi4u(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2007
bibi4u right on, omo if you like yourself SPEAKOUT

make u help me tell her, better talk before u fall, abi u like d guy.
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by pin4eva(f): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2008
i will advice u 2 dump the both of them, come my queen, some one loves u better
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by saucekid(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2008
@ poster
now isnt that just great?
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by Dumsy(f): 10:23am On May 20, 2009
This question has been a controversial issue discussed within the pre graduates before their comencement of institutional education.What do you think about it?.[color=#000099][/color].
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by IFELEKE(m): 11:39am On May 20, 2009
Dumsy:

[b]The thing is that,i have tried so many times to run from him but he always knows where to get me especially if his cusin is not around.[/b]what do i do?.Should i tell my boy friend to put a stop to it or what?.
Can you shed more light on that?
Open your mouth and voice out if you detest the chase or close it to let the show continue.
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by eddy1977(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2009
if my cousin was after my woman, i would like to be told about it by her. but i guess you are not too sure about your relationship with your boyfriend. because if both of u are serious about each other, then you would have raised hell long time ago; cursed him out or got in a fist fight with him. do this now before he turns around and tells your boyfriend that you are begging to sleep with him. cool
Re: My Boyfriend's Cousin Is Asking Me Out. by AmAlone: 12:04pm On May 20, 2009
N O NO!!!

Him Dey Mad?

(1) (Reply)

your Preference - Your Man Is Making Honest Living - Or A Good Standard Of Living? / Good Girls Finish Last As Well! / Going To Your Ex' Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.