Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check (45843 Views)

Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / The Letter Peter Obi Wrote To A Senior Prefect While He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Bigchristo: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:
Former Central Bank Of Nigeria and Present Governor of Anambra State, Professor Charles Soludo in an article titled "History beckons and I will not be silent " wrote about the poverty level of Anambra state from 2006 to 2010 while the present Presidential Candidate of the Labor Party, Peter Obi was in his first term as governor of Anambra state.

In an article which many described as either very needless as they claimed Charles Soludo is merely bitter and angry, others praised it as they said it brought into public light numerous false misconceptions by Peter Obi's supporters.

Either way, his comment on the statistics of the poverty level in Anambra, got tongues wagging and fingers typing (mine included) and a lot of people have said the former CBN governor simply lied (but did he?)

Claim: Charles Soludo wrote that "…poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify"

This isn't all as he had wrote something similar in 2015 in an article titled "Buhari vs Jonathan: Beyond the Election" where he wrote that "According to the National Bureau of Statistics, poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!)."

These two quotes seem similar but can also be be different as the numbers dont match but if we look closely, in the 2022 letter, he mentioned 2010/2011 which was mostly measured in 2011 and in the 2015 letter, he was specific about the year 2010.

Verification: According to a press briefing By then Statistician General of the federation and lead of the National Bureau of Statistics, Yemi Kale in a press briefing titled "Press Briefing By The Statistician-General Of The Federation/Chief Executive
Officer, National Bureau Of Statictics Dr. Yemi Kale" delivered in February 2012.

Now since the NBS does not release poverty levels per years, we can only judge with the 2010 report

It is seen that the poverty level of Anambra state as at 2010 was at 68% (see image below) which matches the value quoted by Professor Charles Soludo in his 2015 article.

Verdict: The statement by the Anambra state governor, Professor Soludo claiming that the poverty level in Anambra while Peter Obi was governor rose to 68% in 2010 and 53% in 2010/2011 can be said to be true and not an exaggeration.

Also notable is that when Peter Obi responded to Professor Soludo in 2015, he did not refute the poverty percentage.
I see where they’re driving at, let me remind you all trying to discredit Peter Obi reputation that Obi inherited an economy that was totally bastardized by the previous government, aside that let’s look to a reality of things by asking those who is checking Peter Obi to ask Willie Obiano how much he met on Anambra state treasury accounts, even the Charles Soludo that is misyarning anyhow is part of President Muhammadu Buhari presidential economy advisory committee, so if we start judging by the type of criticism he is engaging on the. Soludo is part of those who brought colossal damage to Nigeria Economy, make that guy just shut up Abeg, he doesn’t have the morals to judge others when himself is a failure, his challenges of becoming Anambra best governor just begin as engage on criticizing the past governors not even his predecessor

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Calmdexter: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
Do we really need fact check on Soludo's statement?
Who else should know more about Obi's performance and records in office than his brother/successor,an erudite professor of economics with higher intellect & capacity.

Even Obi himself can't disprove the fact of the matter as he was made to be humbled by Soludo's statement of fact.

I reteirate that Obi is a packaged scam and sham that shouldn't be given an opportunity to govern a complex country like nigeria with hydra-headed challenges in our desperate quest for a 'New Nigeria'.
Nigeria is beyond Obi's capacity, competence and scope in all ramifications.

God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Lightorder: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
sonature1:
Seun,

Is this OP a mod or is Tinubu using this platform to promote his agenda?

I still maintain that Bola Tinubu is the worst candidate in this race.

Anyone who wishes to impose that old man on this country despises the country.
he is a dead horse in the race

2 Likes

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Nirvana101: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44

Lmao; what an abysmal article!

4 Likes

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by godofuck231: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2022
Obi wants to run nigeria like a cottage industry just how he ran anambra, his goal isn't t ease hardship on Nigerians its to economize which will deepen the hardship unknowingly just like soludo revealed , if this mistake adds to the labour parties unprofessional and lack of political structure and greed , mixes with his mistakes , Nigerians will see shiit

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Roniyke1234: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
Who else should know more about Obi's performance and records in office than his brother/successor,an erudite professor of economics with higher intellect & capacity.

Even Obi himself can't disprove the fact of the matter as he was made to be humbled by Soludo's statement of fact.

I reteirate that Obi is a packaged scam and sham that shouldn't be given an opportunity to govern a complex country like nigeria with hydra-headed challenges in our desperate quest for a 'New Nigeria'.

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2022
Soludo is an upright man (at least from a human perspective), and he is still the best Central Bank governor that Nigeria has ever had. Of course, his reign as the governor with Ngozi Iweala handling the finance ministry was the era of transparency in Nigeria. Imagine CBN decided to redesign naira today, and the finance ministry was not informed....just imagine. However, the days of Soludo and Iweala were just too good under President Obasanjo. However, humans will always be humans...and then, things fell apart among them also prompting OBJ to selfishly move Iweala to foreign affairs and that led to her resignation before Jonathan brought her back.

Anyway, Soludo said..."go and verify" and it is so; however, Peter Obi who is known for the verification slogan is always telling lies. Lol.

I thought Obi was going to attack Soludo, but he knows himself that Soludo was 100% right. In fact, I listened to his response during his visit to Lagos Business School yesterday, and he was just bla bla bla bla. Even the crowd laughed at his stupidity. He even said Soludo is his older brother and a professor, and he will do better. That he is a trader and he did the job like a trader, while the professor will come on board and do it well.

If Obi knows about these things, why did he allow the urge to rule Nigeria make him to turn his back on his brothers? He said himself that Prof Soludo meant well for all. Why did Obi allow Atiku to influence him to suddenly start going against APGA? Yes, he may not be in APGA, but that is his source. Soludo even said he invited him to run on the platform knowing that he won't win, but that's a start. Imagine it is on the platform he is running...ha ba na. Imagine Soludo championing his campaign. OBJ himself will likely be 100% behind him. The likes of Iwela will make the whole world look at his side. This way Obi and Soludo will become the Igbo political leaders who will bring about the change they need.

And then, they can handle Nnamdi Kanu's issue properly. We all know Obi cannot win, but this is a signal to Nigerians that Ndigbo is not joking.

It is not too late. I want Peter Obi to settle his grievance with APGA. Though he is not the flag bearer of APGA, he needs to sit down and settle things with them.

Mark my words...Wike is likely going to start his political party very soon. And he will also start looking for partnership opportunities. Well, I see Soludo has positioned himself with APGA...and I wish Obi can take hold of LP too to unify with APGA, and then bring Wike on board. Their joker is a strong unification with the north, and Kwankwaso is a good candidate.

It is all over with Atiku also as Soludo and even Peter Obi can brokerage a unification with him for the future if he loses this coming election.

The future is bright for the ibos if they can unite, and I see these two gentlemen coming together to do it. Well, 2023 is not for ibo, and this is the truth. Let them use Tinubu's approach. And thankfully, Soludo is a gov that can attract funds.

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by PointZerom: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:
Former Central Bank Of Nigeria and Present Governor of Anambra State, Professor Charles Soludo in an article titled "History beckons and I will not be silent " wrote about the poverty level of Anambra state from 2006 to 2010 while the present Presidential Candidate of the Labor Party, Peter Obi was in his first term as governor of Anambra state.

In an article which many described as either very needless as they claimed Charles Soludo is merely bitter and angry, others praised it as they said it brought into public light numerous false misconceptions by Peter Obi's supporters.

Either way, his comment on the statistics of the poverty level in Anambra, got tongues wagging and fingers typing (mine included) and a lot of people have said the former CBN governor simply lied (but did he?)

Claim: Charles Soludo wrote that "…poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify"

This isn't all as he had wrote something similar in 2015 in an article titled "Buhari vs Jonathan: Beyond the Election" where he wrote that "According to the National Bureau of Statistics, poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!)."

These two quotes seem similar but can also be be different as the numbers dont match but if we look closely, in the 2022 letter, he mentioned 2010/2011 which was mostly measured in 2011 and in the 2015 letter, he was specific about the year 2010.

Verification: According to a press briefing By then Statistician General of the federation and lead of the National Bureau of Statistics, Yemi Kale in a press briefing titled "Press Briefing By The Statistician-General Of The Federation/Chief Executive
Officer, National Bureau Of Statictics Dr. Yemi Kale" delivered in February 2012.

Now since the NBS does not release poverty levels per years, we can only judge with the 2010 report

It is seen that the poverty level of Anambra state as at 2010 was at 68% (see image below) which matches the value quoted by Professor Charles Soludo in his 2015 article.

Verdict: The statement by the Anambra state governor, Professor Soludo claiming that the poverty level in Anambra while Peter Obi was governor rose to 68% in 2010 and 53% in 2010/2011 can be said to be true and not an exaggeration.

Also notable is that when Peter Obi responded to Professor Soludo in 2015, he did not refute the poverty percentage.

We don't take you seriously here because you're always biased in your reportage. Why have you kept quiet on Tinubu's educational background?

You're always one sided. PITY.

2 Likes

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Ofunaofu: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

I don't hate people, I really don't care about Peter Obi.

I simply fact checked something Soludo.

Now if you want to counter what I wrote and prove me wrong do so.

Solido said according to the NBS…….
I checked the NBS and found it true…

If another agency said something else, it is their problem and not mine.

When are you going to fact check the origin, educational background and qualifications of Tinubu
While you are at that, don't forget do a fact check on $460,000 of drug proceeds Tinubu forfeited to the US government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Sltp: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2022
We all know Nigeria doesn't have database. How do they measure poverty levels in Nigeria?

In records that are measurable, we see Anambra rose remarkably how come they performed very badly in those that have no means of measuring them ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by PointZerom: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Soludo is an upright man (at least from a human perspective), and he is still the best Central Bank governor that Nigeria has ever had. Of course, his reign as the governor with Ngozi Iweala handling the finance ministry was the era of transparency in Nigeria. Imagine CBN decided to redesign naira today, and the finance ministry was not informed....just imagine. However, the days of Soludo and Iweala were just too good under President Obasanjo. However, humans will always be humans...and then, things fell apart among them also prompting OBJ to selfishly move Iweala to foreign affairs and that led to her resignation before Jonathan brought her back.

Anyway, Soludo said..."go and verify" and it is so; however, Peter Obi who is known for the verification slogan is always telling lies. Lol.

I thought Obi was going to attack Soludo, but he knows himself that Soludo was 100% right. In fact, I listened to his response during his visit to Lagos Business School yesterday, and he was just bla bla bla bla. Even the crowd laughed at his stupidity. He even said Soludo is his older brother and a professor, and he will do better. That he is a trader and he did the job like a trader, while the professor will come on board and do it well.

If Obi knows about these things, why did he allow the urge to rule Nigeria make him to turn his back on his brothers? He said himself that Prof Soludo meant well for all. Why did Obi allow Atiku to influence him to suddenly start going against APGA? Yes, he may not be in APGA, but that is his source. Soludo even said he invited him to run on the platform knowing that he won't win, but that's a start. Imagine it is on the platform he is running...ha ba na. Imagine Soludo championing his campaign. OBJ himself will likely be 100% behind him. The likes of Iwela will make the whole world look at his side. This way Obi and Soludo will become the Igbo political leaders who will bring about the change they need.

And then, they can handle Nnamdi Kanu's issue properly. We all know Obi cannot win, but this is a signal to Nigerians that Ndigbo is not joking.

It is not too late. I want Peter Obi to settle his grievance with APGA. Though he is not the flag bearer of APGA, he needs to sit down and settle things with them.

Mark my words...Wike is likely going to start his political party very soon. And he will also start looking for partnership opportunities. Well, I see Soludo has positioned himself with APGA...and I wish Obi can take hold of LP too to unify with APGA, and then bring Wike on board. Their joker is a strong unification with the north, and Kwankwaso is a good candidate.

It is all over with Atiku also as Soludo and even Peter Obi can brokerage a unification with him for the future if he loses this coming election.

The future is bright for the ibos if they can unite, and I see these two gentlemen coming together to do it. Well, 2023 is not for ibo, and this is the truth. Let them use Tinubu's approach. And thankfully, Soludo is a gov that can attract funds.

Sane people knows that Soludo is preparing the ground to hand over APGA mandate to PDP his former party.

SOLUDO REMAINS THE WORST CBN GOVERNOR.

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by tonysunkan: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2022
Aufbauh:

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Kcboy0806(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2022
All these while Soludo never rise and make his analysis/accusation. He has done well by cashing out from people that saw Obi as their threat. Very soon their transaction will be open. Soludo is also afraid that he can't reach quarter of Obi's achievement. He is a typical example of a biased and a foolish professor. Since he became the governor of Anambra, all he does is to introduce policies that kill a common man and make them hungry. No positive change so far. All he does is introducing useless taxes in every nooks and crannies of Anambra state. Shame on Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by abah52: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2022
This poverty statistics being used by Soludo to bring down Obi is all nonsense . Take a look at the poverty statistics figures for the other states and you'll see that is not peculiar to Anambra. This is a reflection of the overall poor state of the Nigerian economy. Soludo, an acclaimed professor of economics have really messed up here

3 Likes

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Luchitec(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2022
This guy is the most unscrupulous moderator I have ever seen here. Jeez! He should provide data for all the states so that we can make an informed performance analysis. Even with what he presented, you can see that compared to the huge revenue-receiving states, the absolute poverty index for Anambra is not as bad as Soludo was projecting.
Felabrity:
there are 14 states from the list he posted, 7 of them have a higher percentage than Anambra

He didn't even share the full 36 state stats

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Lightorder: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2022
post=118428413:

I know you hate Obi and you are trying all your best through this platform to bull him down but I can assure you that you're wasting your time, how I wish you can conduct same research on Tinubu drug case

Peter Obi responded to this very Report on LBS yesterday. On19 Nov 2010 — Magnus Kpakol who is then incharge of National Poverty Eradication Programme rated Anambra state high as the state with the lowest poverty rate among all the states in the country.

Watch the response from Peter Obi on Lagos business school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku1FWoenBg4
Obi is not ordinary o

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by chatinent: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Was there a time the whole Nigeria wasn't in poverty?

It beats my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Lightorder: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobi90:
Yet the same Anambra people say he is the best Governor that set the pace of growth..

How come those you claim were in poverty say otherwise?

In that same poverty
- debt was cleared
- no borrowings/loans
- over 30 bridges were built
- over 800km of road was tarred
- teaching hospitals were built
- The state became 1st in education
- cleared its MDG goals
- Received best Governor award
- multiple business spring up with support
- drastic cut in cost of governance
- yet over 75bn left in savings

What do they really means by poverty, maybe it could mean poverty to those that depend on stealing the people collective monies like the drug baron.
God bless the womb that had you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Lightorder: 9:16am On Nov 16, 2022
Aufbauh:

Yet you guys want to handover us to another disaster called Obi who can not effectively govern a monolithic state like Anambra.

It's hypocritical how you have no problem with a man who have record of plunging more than half of his statemen into poverty and could barely grow the state IGR.

The truth is that Obi's antecedents are not fascinating and unconvincing to be giving a chance for a higher assignment.
mr deaf and blind , watch this .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku1FWoenBg4
Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by obaaderemi: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2022
sonature1:
Seun,

Is this OP a mod or is Tinubu using this platform to promote his agenda?

I still maintain that Bola Tinubu is the worst candidate in this race.

Anyone who wishes to impose that old man on this country despises the country.
Don't hate the messenger because of the message. The facts are there for anyone to see. There's nothing wrong with what mynd44 has done.
Except you can refute the fact with yours.
Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobi90:
Yet the same Anambra people say he is the best Governor that set the pace of growth..

How come those you claim were in poverty say otherwise?

In that same poverty
- debt was cleared
- no borrowings/loans
- over 30 bridges were built
- over 800km of road was tarred
- teaching hospitals were built
- The state became 1st in education
- cleared its MDG goals
- Received best Governor award
- multiple business spring up with support
- drastic cut in cost of governance
- yet over 75bn left in savings

What do they really means by poverty, maybe it could mean poverty to those that depend on stealing the people collective monies like the drug baron.
They are working with how much you borrowed and shared to your clicks.
Blackman mentality is amount to something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Sammy5413(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Paddle your own Canoe, our leaders are all goats!
Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Look at this man, as a CBN governor what did you do to improve the economic conditions of Anambra state?

Useless, he reminds me of a typical south eastern governor who will stay in office for 8 years but cannot construct one road to his community.

Waiting for his pig brethren to bray.

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Kasdat5(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Nigeria / Nigerians (is and are ) still poor , what's so hard for y'all to accept the truth
Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Lionstep: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2022
What else do you expect from Yoruba drug Barron media

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by ogatboy(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2022
The unfortunate thing here is you have not added the report for 2005 first. Secondly, you should put the report for 2014. That is the only way to not be clever by half.

3 Likes

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by PDJT: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

Wikipedia reader. Well done

-It seem you're also LegendHero grin .

-When they called you a crude ethnic bigot on twitter, I thought they were just joking.

-Let your conscience judge you. However, just know you're no longer deceiving anyone on this forum. wink

2 Likes

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by CoolAmbience(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2022
Aufbauh:

When I talk here, I tell people that I am from Anambra state, first.

Many Obi supporters cast doubts and aspersions at indigenes who are not supporters of Obi.

Now, Soludo has spoken. They forced him to do so, with their violent exuberances and senseless tirades. They (Obi's supporters) should know that Soludo is in a very privileged position to make things really ugly for Obi.

Anambra's intellectuals, like myself, Prof. Soludo and many others, can't support Obi.

Only an unreasonable person would expect Soludo to deploy APGA resources and structure to advance Obi, and not Umeadi.

As Soludo said, he requested Obi to return to APGA in March 2022 at Anyaoku's lecture and contest the party's presidential ticket, but he didn't oblige. How then do people expect Soludo, as APGA National Leader, to leave his party's candidate and support Obi?

From the records, APGA is Nigeria's third largest political party. Why did Obi reject Soludo's APGA return request?

We have decided to sit and watch him, as he continues in his presidential bid...as Soludo aptly said, we can only wish him well.

2 Likes

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by openmine(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2022
The same soludo in a gubernatorial debate emphatically told everyone that poverty rate during the time of peter obi reduced from over 40% to 14%!
Same person,different stats!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by Treadway: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Mynd44:

ok, let's go with this info. Benin was 72.5 poverty rate when Adams Oshiomole was Governor, buy people say Adams did well as gov. Don't they? Don't you? Not to mention most of the states excluding south west had high numbers. Ekit is the only one less than 60, and guess who was gov then, Fayose! Debate that, oya I dey hear

1 Like

Re: Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check by SugarGirl44(f): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2022
Obi is just a pretentious fool.
When you see people who try to act civil in the middle of a serious accusation, just know they have something to hide.
Someone can’t lay those serious accusations and you say you’re praying for him, like how

Mumu man with dull brain leading his zombidients to doom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.