Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,976 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter (20973 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Rhozabeth(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Arrested for what?
For kidnapping na! Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by udomma1005(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
redseason:

Good advice, but what if she calls his bluff and refuses to turn up? What if there is no forwarding address to locate her in Lagos and she changes her phone number since it’s switched off? What if her family claims they don’t have much forwarding information about her? What can a welfare system do?

Oga, ASAP, get her mother arrested! In your statement rope her into the kidnap of your daughter. Inform the police they were both involved in requesting for the kids visitation to her home. She should be detained and charged as an accomplice in a kidnap case. Do this and watch her run down from Lagos with your daughter. You guys can now sit down and do the needful the proper way. There is a similar case here on NL where the MIL even prevented the father from seeing his twin for 6 years, immediately after arrest, the elusive twins appeared from God knows where.

Her scheming to talk your daughter deceitfully leaves much to be doubted. It shows the girl is not even safe with her. You would have failed your child, if as a parent you don’t even have a verifiable address where she resides, where she schools and the safety of the environment where she lives. You deserve to even know what this ex does for a living. What if she is into hook up/prostitution? you don’t want such character raising your girl child.
Op follow this and get Ex mum to reach the police, when charged for conspiracy to wit kidnapping of your daughter, your daughter with who took her away should appear. Logical custody in favorable terms should follow too.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Rhozabeth:

For kidnapping na! Lolz.

She should equally have him arrested for the forceful abduction of all her kids for months.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by RosyIsBlessed: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:
My ex and mother of my triplets and I are separated. The children were with me.

Last week she called me to inform me that she is in the village and she wants to come over to see the children. I told her no problem my mother is at home with the kids she can come over anytime and she came on Monday while I was a t work. She brought foodstuffs and toys for the kids.

She texted me to asked if she can take them to her mother's place I said yes. She left with the 3 children. I expected her to bring them back today she said she is going back to Lagos tomorrow and this evening I came home I met my boys, not my girl. My mother said it was her brother who dropped them and I saw a big luggage with plenty of clothes she bought for them. I asked my mum what did the brother said about my girl he said my ex told her to inform me that she will bring her back tomorrow morning. I called, her number is switched off so I went at her mother's place, she said she left with the girl to Lagos yesterday.

I am very upset that she took the girl to Lagos without my consent and I want my girl back.

What should I do to have my child back with me?

U are self-centered. Why would you want to keep all the children to yourself alone? Is she not the mother of those children? The girl child needs the mother more than you do. Please allow her to be with the girl jare. Just only ensure the girl is safe with her dassol.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Prettychild:

Well, I am just telling you how the law will react to this

The law would put arrangements + safeguards in place, but not totally deny access...........

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by JasperVII(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Why did you allow her to take the kids to her mother in the first place? You think she would have allowed that if it were you?

Na you do yourself. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Marpol2021(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

Last week she called me to inform me that she is in the village and she wants to come over to see the children. I told her no problem my mother is at home with the kids she can come over anytime and she came on Monday while I was a t work. She brought foodstuffs and toys for the kids.

She texted me to asked if she can take them to her mother's place I said yes. She left with the 3 children. I expected her to bring them back today she said she is going back to Lagos tomorrow and this evening I came home I met my boys, not my girl. My mother said it was her brother who dropped them and I saw a big luggage with plenty of clothes she bought for them. I asked my mum what did the brother said about my girl he said my ex told her to inform me that she will bring her back tomorrow morning. I called, her number is switched off so I went at her mother's place, she said she left with the girl to Lagos yesterday.

I am very upset that she took the girl to Lagos without my consent and I want my girl back.

op,you need to tell us why you separated with the mother of your kids(triplets) hope is not what am thinking?
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Rhozabeth(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

She should equally have him arrested for the forceful abduction of all her kids for years.
She can't do that if he has legal custody, i said this in my first post!
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Prettychild(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Lexusgs430:

The law would put arrangements + safeguards in place, but not totally deny access...........
Did I in anyway say that the law would deny either parties access to their kids?
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Mademan7: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

Oga please stop all these my my my. She has equal right such as you where those children are as one person doesn't make a baby. It's so irritating to read where you kept saying my daughter my this my that. It should be "Our". And I know with this your "My" Mentality, even if she told you she wanted to take her, you wouldn't agree. The daughter is better staying with her mother than you. Stay with the boys at the right time you will see your daughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by meetme01: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

She has abandoned them for me and we didn't have a discussion about the children custody, she is her mother she can take care of her but I am not happy with her because she didn't informed me that she was taking her she lied to her mother that I have given her the permission to take the girl to Lagos . I think she is working in Lagos but I am not very sure

When you get in touch, ensure you fight for unhindered access to your daughter at the welfare office. Ensure you send affordable upkeep to her for future purposes. Ensure she apologizes for that act of "kidnapping" and put everything in white and black.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by DryMouth: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2022
mardis:
Leave the girl child with her now. You have the two boys already in your custody allow her take care of the girl. It seems she is capable of doing that. Before you'll go and marry another woman that'll come and turn her to housegirl. And besides she will be more safer under the watchful eyes of her mother. Aren't you afraid of all this child molestors and abusers?
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Lexusgs430:

That's why he put her in corner, hence her ploy to collect only one pickin back........... cheesy

This is what happens when one person think say hin get sense, pass the other........ wink

Lol. They deserve each other. Two smart Alecs.

I don't even understand some of these grandmothers though. After the stress of bringing up your own children, your son brings you his own kids to nanny. And you actually agree? When old? To listen to crying and changing diapers again? Lawd.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Harmony92(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2022
MrHighSea:
From the write-up one can deduce that woman loves the kids.

Still, it can only be balanced if we hear from the other party.

As a child, the wife of a very close relative did same. She took the 3yrs old boy from private school he attended back to her base. Reported herself to police. The man vex, the whole community para, thank God school proprietor was a big man and he understood what nobody did. The lil boy had "hernia" (one testes was extra big, as a kid I didn't know how bad it was), his Dad was non-nonchalant. The woman simply took her son with police to the hospital she worked. Dude is a graduate now, stays with the Mum.

Continue to be a good Dad, babygirl will come hunting for you.
Bros the one that I witnessed on Monday,the woman arranged with her current husband to send her 13 years old daughter to Libya, according to the woman she said the girl is going there to work for her embarassed. Her ex husband found out about it and arrested her.
I wonder the kind of job that will make a woman to send her own underage daughter from Edo state to Libya .

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Rhozabeth:

She can't do that if he has legal custody, i said this in my first post!

Who said that he does? All his "my daughter, my, my, my" is a red flag. Their children have a right to be with their mother. He can't have sole custody. Not when their mother is that committed.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by JoeSoapy: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2022
Have one of her family member arrested they will provide your Ex and daughter I promise you.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2022
It’s a shame a lot of feminist NLs do not even know that you can lawfully kidnap/abduct your own child? A pity they don’t know that mother or not, you must have proof of source of livelihood, accommodation and security before you can talk of custody. Do not also know that her actions of abducting the child illegally already puts her at a disadvantage!

@Op, waste no time, arrest ex-mil for conspiracy and illegal abduction of your baby girl. Your ex will produce her at the station. After that, you people can start talking of custody the proper way.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2022
GVTAsiwaju:
Why do you people take harsh decisions against someone you once claimed you loved?
There are better and peaceful ways to go about things, not necessarily in a war way

What better way to resolve after someone abducts the child to a place you have no details about? She has switched off communications and her family wants to pretend and feign ignorance. If he doesn’t arrest her family members ASAP, he has failed his daughter. Even if she wants custody, there should be safeguards and arrangements. The father should know where at all times she lives. How secure she is and how well catered for she is. This is also the position of the law. How would you go to sleep knowing your child is in God knows where and you have no inkling of these basic details? What has happened is a clear case of abduction and last I checked, it’s a capital criminal offense.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Fearyourcreator: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Ulunne777:

Exactly.She did it the wrong way but its for the best.
That baby girl should be under her moms watch to avoid stories.
Some of you here sef...
Under mum for what reason exactly
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Fearyourcreator: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
MrHighSea:
From the write-up one can deduce that woman loves the kids.

Still, it can only be balanced if we hear from the other party.

As a child, the wife of a very close relative did same. She took the 3yrs old boy from private school he attended back to her base. Reported herself to police. The man vex, the whole community para, thank God school proprietor was a big man and he understood what nobody did. The lil boy had "hernia" (one testes was extra big, as a kid I didn't know how bad it was), his Dad was non-nonchalant. The woman simply took her son with police to the hospital she worked. Dude is a graduate now, stays with the Mum.

Continue to be a good Dad, babygirl will come hunting for you.
If the woman didn't inform the father na rubbish abeg...
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by RichAbujaGuy: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Confusing f-up story story... Did she take one child or three? Singular and plural text written like a semi-illiterate. What woman is going someplace new with three or even one pikin during these times? If she has a new simp in Lagos will he support this woman and those kids that are not his? Seems like anoda NL wannabe Nollywood scriptwriter to me. If I'm wrong I apologize and wish a safe and equitable outcome for all involved.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by MrHighSea: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Harmony92:
Bros the one that I witnessed on Monday,the woman arranged with her current husband to send her 13 years old daughter to Libya, according to the woman she said the girl is going there to work for her embarassed. Her ex husband found out about it and arrested her.
I wonder the kind of job that will make a woman to send her own underage daughter from Edo state to Libya .
This one sends chills down my spine.
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by jessylaurel(f): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

She's not only your child. Perhaps you're hiding the kids from her so she decided to play a fast one on you.

By the way did you pay for her bride price??

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by frozen70(f): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

She should have asked for my permission she shouldn't have taken her away from me without my consent , plus she is only been to Lagos since August she doesn't have any relatives there i don't know where or who she is staying with and if she is working who will be taking care of my child. She is only 3 years old she is at risk of being molest in Lagos than in the village

You need to call her and ask her why she went that way with out informing you

That you will appreciate she returns her back and when she gets settled, she can be taking them for holidays
Those children doesn't need to be separated in a canny way

But let me ask you, why can't you and your wife live together

Why did you separate from her

Can't you guys reconcile

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by jessylaurel(f): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
You say she is your ex wife. Did a court of law annul your marraige? If so, were you awarded custody of the kids? These are germane issues you didn't mention.
If a court hasn't dissolved your marraige, then she remains your wife and the issue of custody remains in flux. There seems to be nothing you can do at the moment except you go to court and officially file for divorce.

Nice one. He can't stop her from what she did unless the court have a say in child custody.
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Tannhauser(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin

From the comments on this thread, i can safely conclude that 95% of NLers are simply daft...
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
frozen70:

You need to call her and ask her why she went that way with out informing you

That you will appreciate she returns her back and when she gets settled, she can be taking them for holidays
Those children doesn't need to be separated in a canny way

But let me ask you, why can't you and your wife live together

Why did you separate from her

Can't you guys reconcile

Her number is switched off, I don't know if you can still remember my old thread when she was starving my mother you have given me very good advice which I am grateful
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by naijknight: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Is high time you call SWAT to intervane ...or else that you ill fated wife will turn that girl to olosho grin
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by HaneefahRN(f): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Prospertochu(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
JoeSoapy:
Have one of her family member arrested they will provide your Ex and daughter I promise you.

I don't want to arrest her mother because she is innocent she didn't support her when she left the marriage with the girl and abandoned me with the 2 boys, it was later that she brought her back because she was demanding for more money for her upkeep and I refused to give her more money. The mother has no hands in the kidnapping and she should not suffer for her daughter mistake
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by HaneefahRN(f): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Which court gave you custody of the children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / Work Wahala In My Marriage / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.