Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,647 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter (21020 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by MorolayoVictor(m): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Ah!
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Moh247: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Sad.... Just take the matter to court to have peace of mind
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by BaddestQueen(f): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
shatap

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by BaddestQueen(f): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
shatap
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by RedpillAnalyst: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2022
They call them baby mama terrorists. Our women are now into is into kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by DestinyNigga: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2022
She's afraid that you may not agree. For me, I will advise you to leave the girl for her. She's her child. She will take good care of her
Helpout12345:

Even at that, she needs to do it proper way.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Saintmary(f): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:
My ex and mother of my triplets and I are separated. The children were with me.

Last week she called me to inform me that she is in the village and she wants to come over to see the children. I told her no problem my mother is at home with the kids she can come over anytime and she came on Monday while I was a t work. She brought foodstuffs and toys for the kids.

She texted me to asked if she can take them to her mother's place I said yes. She left with the 3 children. I expected her to bring them back today she said she is going back to Lagos tomorrow and this evening I came home I met my boys, not my girl. My mother said it was her brother who dropped them and I saw a big luggage with plenty of clothes she bought for them. I asked my mum what did the brother said about my girl he said my ex told her to inform me that she will bring her back tomorrow morning. I called, her number is switched off so I went at her mother's place, she said she left with the girl to Lagos yesterday.

I am very upset that she took the girl to Lagos without my consent and I want my girl back.

What should I do to have my child back with me?

I am not in support of your ex in this case, if she really loves her children, she will take all of them at once. Someone is controlling her decision making.

Involve the police immediately, tell them someone kidnapped your child and you suspect your ex, they will find her out, bring all family members to a meeting and tell you people what to do next concerning the children.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by gulfer: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2022
One angle I'm looking at is what if she's got an opportunity to Japa with the girl and already japaed as we speak undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by GloriousGbola: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2022
1) get/consult a lawyer
2) you need documentary evidence that your wife/ex wife abandoned the children with you
3) you need documentary evidence that you alone have been taking care of the children all this while.

If you can successfully do this, you can demonstrate to a court of law via the lawyer that your ex wife is not a competent parent and will be a danger to the children.

You have to move fast though. women in general are very good at poisoning the minds of their young children even more so in our setting.

This assumes you have no baggage or story of your own, ( wife beating, you seized the children, etc)

Note however that if you are not legally married ie a registry wedding you may not have any legal rights to the children. If you are, I beleive the laws of this country are more in your favor than in the mother's.

This is why demonstrating abandonment and delinquency may be your best bet

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Rhozabeth(m): 10:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Get her and her brother arrested period!!! The police will tell u guys to go and settle it as it is a family issue but getting her arrested will make her not to try it again especially if you have legal custody by a court!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Makinaki: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Oga, pack well abeg. As far as I'm concerned, na women get pikin since na dem carry pikin for belle for 9 months. You luck sef say she leave the boys for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by VULCAN(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Under the law, it is possible to kidnap your own child.

That you don't know it is possible means little.

SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Mama come carry her pikin and u come here come de tell us say she kidnapped pikin

Egbon focus b4 something do u dere

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Justbehave(m): 10:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Makinaki:
Oga, pack well abeg. As far as I'm concerned, na women get pikin since na dem carry pikin for belle for 9 months. You luck sef say she leave the boys for you.
Says a fool who cannot identify with any gender due to inferiority complex

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Validated: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Oga, please, read this SLOWLY, AGAIN & AGAIN

No woman carry sugar for her waist. No woman can give your children more love than their mother. Even, your own mother cannot. I am not an advocate for divorce and I believe you can work out your differences, no matter how deeply entrenched they are. Even if it is infidelity. Are you perfect? Bring back your wife JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR CHILDREN. They are a priceless gift from God. A woman that gave you triplet cannot kill you, because she would need both of you to train them. Mind you, your mother could go home to rest with God anytime. Go and reconcile with your wife and see the joy your children will grow up with.

JUST FIND A WAY TO BRING HER HOME FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN

Do not create a deeper gulf in your family by going to police, lawyer, welfare, etc. Work on your marriage. Thtee wonderful words in every relationship are Sorry, forgive , and love.
Can you say, I am SORRY?
Can you forgive her? Just tell her!
Do you still love her? Just say it

Your next action:
Stop the fight, Text her and say, "Dear, please, I am sorry, I forgive you because I still love you and the children". Hear what she replies. These words work wonders in marriages.

By the way, I read your other topic about you and your wife. It all boil down to your lack of Finance. N55k is too small for your family of 5 plus your mother. Get other source of income sir

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by andy244: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Helpout12345:

Proper way or not she is with her mother at least. what is kidnap about this? Rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by joyandfaith: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

Last week she called me to inform me that she is in the village and she wants to come over to see the children. I told her no problem my mother is at home with the kids she can come over anytime and she came on Monday while I was a t work. She brought foodstuffs and toys for the kids.

She texted me to asked if she can take them to her mother's place I said yes. She left with the 3 children. I expected her to bring them back today she said she is going back to Lagos tomorrow and this evening I came home I met my boys, not my girl. My mother said it was her brother who dropped them and I saw a big luggage with plenty of clothes she bought for them. I asked my mum what did the brother said about my girl he said my ex told her to inform me that she will bring her back tomorrow morning. I called, her number is switched off so I went at her mother's place, she said she left with the girl to Lagos yesterday.

I am very upset that she took the girl to Lagos without my consent and I want my girl back.

She didn't kidnap your daughter. She came for her daughter. She might have seen some signs of maltreatment and took action. She even brought stuffs for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Prettychild(f): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

Can you imagine? Are you even supposed to be with any of the kids at such age? Haba! Unless it’s been proven that your wife is wayward, you are not meant to be with the children at such age. They are meant to be with their mother.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

Parenting is the responsibility, of both parents..... You would have to seek legal redress, so a shared custody format, can be worked out .......

What arrangements did you have in place, for their joint custody...........

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Prospertochu:

On what grounds is the girl your daughter and not hers? Why should all her children be in your custody, when it's clear it's your mother who is actually physically caring for them and not you?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by GVTAsiwaju(m): 11:04am On Nov 17, 2022
Why do you people take harsh decisions against someone you once claimed you loved?
There are better and peaceful ways to go about things, not necessarily in a war way

redseason:

Good advice, but what if she calls his bluff and refuses to turn up? What if there is no forwarding address to locate her in Lagos and she changes her phone number since it’s switched off? What if her family claims they don’t have much forwarding information about her? What can a welfare system do?

Oga, ASAP, get her mother arrested! In your statement rope her into the kidnap of your daughter. Inform the police they were both involved in requesting for the kids visitation to her home. She should be detained and charged as an accomplice in a kidnap case. Do this and watch her run down from Lagos with your daughter. You guys can now sit down and do the needful the proper way. There is a similar case here on NL where the MIL even prevented the father from seeing his twin for 6 years, immediately after arrest, the elusive twins appeared from God knows where.

Her scheming to talk your daughter deceitfully leaves much to be doubted. It shows the girl is not even safe with her. You would have failed your child, if as a parent you don’t even have a verifiable address where she resides, where she schools and the safety of the environment where she lives. You deserve to even know what this ex does for a living. What if she is into hook up/prostitution? you don’t want such character raising your girl child.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Prettychild:

Can you imagine? Are you even supposed to be with any of the kids at such age? Haba! Unless it’s been proven that your wife is wayward, you are not meant to be with the children at such age. They are meant to be with their mother.

Even if the children's mother is wayward.......... He saw her a wayward and still had children with her ..........

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Parenting is the responsibility, of both parents..... You would have to seek legal redress, so a shared custody format, can be worked out .......

What arrangements did you have in place, for their joint custody...........

Seems the arrangement with himself is that he owns all the children.
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by FireUpNow(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Try to locate her in Lagos. She is the mother of the girl as you are the father. You alone do not have the sole custody of the kids. I believe she has a reason for taking her along. Please be slow to anger
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Mraaz(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2022
i need to report you how can a mother kidnap her daughter you must be high on something
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by BRATISLAVA: 11:08am On Nov 17, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Get her and her brother arrested period!!! The police will tell u guys to go and settle it as it is a family issue but getting her arrested will make her not to try it again especially if you have legal custody by a court!

Arrested for what?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Prettychild(f): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Even if the children's mother is wayward.......... He saw her a wayward and still had children with her ..........
Well, I am just telling you how the law will react to this
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by Lexusgs430: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Seems the arrangement with himself is that he owns all the children.

That's why he put her in corner, hence her ploy to collect only one pickin back........... cheesy

This is what happens when one person think say hin get sense, pass the other........ wink
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by NoToPile: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2022
So many hilarious responses here. OP and his wife has a long history here jare.

But the girl was with her at some point and you were sending 5k for food money which she was complaining of when did she bring her back? If she did bring her back to the village she only came to take her back then.

Maybe she's now better financially that's why she took her back.

OP's matter is not even as it's being painted the girl was initially with the wife.

The only major problem with the OP and his wife following all thir threads is finances, more reason why the mother couldn't stay with all the children.

God will provide. Amen.
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by chris51(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2022
Helpout12345:

If she did it proper way they will not allow her.
The girl is better with her biological mother
Re: My Ex Wife Kidnapped My Daughter by chris51(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2022
chris51:

If she did it proper way they will not allow her.
The girl is better with her biological mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.