Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet (5349 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / Can Any Relationship Be Completely Equal? / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2006
its the truth if u like accept it or leave it.

I don't know what's wrong wit me bt i have never dated any guy or loved a guy before. (don't say am a lesbian because I am not one. I only go as far as keeping boys as platonic friends.am currently in the university and i don't i ave any interest to date any guy,bt so many of them ask me out. my main interest now is my education. I don't know why i ave closed my mind to dating any guy till further notice. Do you think am on the right track or not?

Please I only need suggestions and views not insults.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by charlisco(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2006
I was once like u
what i have understand about you is that, you had set a goal never to go into any relationship unless after your schooling age

there is nothing bad in that. Just be cool to guys, i mean do not insult them if they are trying to woo u, be polite and let them know what u have intend to do with your life at present
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by da808cutie(f): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2006
enjoy you're life while you're young oh. what if all the good guys are taken by the time u finish university? and are you sure there isn't an insecurity behind somewhere? not trying to insult u, but relationships do help you grow up, if not by the time you're ready to start dating, you might get used due to inexperience in the field. you know what they say: experience is the best teacher! just my 2cents

1 Like

Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Hotstepper(f): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2006
gurl, am kinda just like u, one reason or da other. i don't wannna date any1 in ma place of residence but I have plenty of guys friends dan female, gurl, follow ur heart, be friendz with dudes as u r now and do ur thing

1 Like

Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Thagodfada(m): 3:22am On Feb 28, 2006
Like you asked, i would be very respectful and not insinuate anything. But you really have to take a look at the situation critically. Are you scared of being hurt? Did you have a good relationship with your dad as a child? Is this religion-based? There is always some kind of psychological reason behind decisions that we make. If it is one of the goals that you've outline for yourself, that is understandable (i.e finishing school first before relationship). But if it is not, there must be a subconscious reason why you would rather have buddies than boyfriends. We should not confuse morals with the natural workings of the mind and body. What I'm trying to say is that, if it is a conscious decision by you, then no problem, a lot of people do that. But if for some reason you are just not so inclined, then look deeper. Hope i have not confused you more.

1 Like

Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by reniks(f): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2006
I really can relate with what u talkin about cos i kinda did d same thing.So Go Gal!Get ur grades on d right track.But if a good guy comes PLEASE dont let him go.I've come 2 realise there'll always be guys but good guys r hard 2 find.A statistic i find funny but believable says "there are only 2 good guys per state"
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by charlisco(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2006
reniks:

A statistic i find funny but believable says "there are only 2 good boys per state"

nonsense, are you trying to bring argument here or what,
can i have the link to that your source
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by reniks(f): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2006
Nah!I'm not startin an argument.I heard dt while watchin 1 of my favourite series-Ally McBeal.Its ridiculous n obviously not true.I find it funny n i say its believable cos its an exaggerated way of sayin there r a few good guys.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Rhodalyn(f): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2006
being in a relationship is great!!!!i think you've done a good job of waiting but it's now time for you to have fun with the guys so chill wink

1 Like

Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by ashric(f): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2006
Many girls are like that. Then one day it all changes. There is a time for everything, and right now it isnt the time for boys. You've got a good head on your shoulders! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Lateefah: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2006
ThoniaSlim,

There's nothing wrong with you dear, the only thing is that the right man hasn't come to you cos i believe that if the right man comes, believe me u'll never say no, and i pray u never say no to ur right man. Watchout the right man is coming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2006
i think i agreed wit u lateefah maybe ave not met the right guy dat wuld my my heart skip a beat
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by 2chukwu(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2006
Thoniaslim
Have you tried checking out hospital's around you?
what i mean is that most baby's been given birth to are males wink wink wink
so continue to wait for maybe"Mr,Angel"hahahah
In no time this world will be full of women
Fellaz u know what i mean
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by osegwu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2006
There is absolutely nothing wrong with
you dear theonly problem is that you are
depriving randy brothers like
me a very very good sport.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Macgreat(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2006
I love you with every part of my being. If I could marry your soul I would. I dream of nobody else. Everyday is a true struggle when I'm not with you. If I could conjure up all the power in the world to translate my love to every form of living: physical and spiritual, I would. You are my everything, and I love you more than life itself. I love you truly!
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2006
@toniaslim

u did not state ur age most probably we would know wat angle to respond from either it is child abuse or ur just under age

i would like to ask u some basic question i had to ask my self some years back
i have always been career and goal minded when i was in school i said no to girls to focus on education, left school became focus on building a career and stuff like that.
it will get to a point u would keep on fixing goals and targets u need to conquer and achieve, then u would realize and ask ur self is life all about goals? then frustration begins to set in, cos u become successful then folks starts to surround u , u cant differentiate between the real from bad ones or those that just luv ur money.

life is not about goals cos they wont stop life is all about living, and u have to live it now ur young ,

take ur time, be wise and be smart .

scan thru all the guys that come along u never might tell ur prince charming may not look like it at the beginning. also note a relationship that is not moving u forward is not meant to last.

i can see from ur pix ur beautiful now the question is simple the guys that come around u are they real or they just want to have a taste of u? only u can answer that
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Bolarge(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2006
@Thoniaslim

Babygirl,all the grammar U've spoken highlight one thing--U're yet to meet the one to rock your world.
He's coming n'believe me U don't have the heart or the will to resist him.
Only pray he's one of the very few good ones.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by CrazyMan(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2006
@Thoniaslim

I'll advice you to think again about this dating stuff.
I know how you feel right now. it happens.
most girls are scared of relationships because of the behaviours of guys nowadays.
but there's one thing you must remember.
you know you girls are like flowers.
in the morning you blossom and in the evening you are gone.

it's not like am forcing you into a relationship right now, or that i want you to date any guy that comes your way, no that's not what am saying.
I want you to but be very observant and suspicious with any guy you happen to go out with.
co's when your Mr right comes, you will surely know.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by sweetivy1(f): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2006
cousin na wa for you sef.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2006
@sweetivy
ah cousin you dey ere dats nice to kno.abeg kno mind me. grin
@kaecy5
no am not underaged and by the way this is an old topic situation has changed. grin
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by jojoe2000(m): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2006
really it seems to be the rite thing to do.but my fear is that when ur now ready it wil b hard for u to determine who is rite for you cos you have not bin in that kind of sinerio.personally i dont think that is the best approach.i believe this relationship culture we involve our self in is childs play but it streinghten us to no wat we r goin to confront in future.i hope u get who truely is meant 4 u wen ur ready.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Angeleyez(f): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2006
Girl, I was just like you. On one hand it is good to focus on your education but on the other hand you are missing out on dating experience. How old are you? I am 25 years old and didnot start dating until I was 23. By the time I started dating, I didn't how to date; it might sound funny but I didn't know how to be in a r/ship. It was hard. R/ships are hard but it's even harder when you never had one and everything is new to you and you don't know what to expect. I can also say it is a good thing that you have male friends; I didn't even have male friends (too much flirting was going on their part). Now at 25 I am looking for something serious and solid but (I'm embarrass to say) I am experiencing things for the first time. I am going on with higher education but I don't want miss anymore experience with dating and r/ships. When you do find someone you have to learn to balance your life. You don't want to miss out.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by whitelexi(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2006
ThoniaSlim:

i think i agreed wit u lateefah maybe ave not met the right guy that wuld my my heart skip a beat

Hmmmmm,  true! grin

But dont be waiting forever sha! grin
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Tonyblu(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2007
hi,
I guess I'm late at this topic that was started Feb 2006.

Well, it's oct 2007, I sure wish to know what the situation report on this topic is from lady ThoniaSlim.

Thanks.

GOD Bless Nigeria
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by niceuzor: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2007
guy your re too late in this topic? very late? lipsrsealed
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Joey82(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2007
@Thoniaslim
now that situation has changed, who is that lucky one.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Easybaby(f): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2007
you are not serious . . .tell us the truth! cheesy grin grin
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by BobJames1(f): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2007
your dream is cool
i hope you are not a snub carrying it out.
just be your self sha
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by mayau(f): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
No problem with that as long as you don't think the same once you've graduated or continue to think the same after you've got a successful career. I did just that and look whats becoming of me.Anyway all the best in your studies.
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by sylvao2000(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2007
@poster === One question for you, are you a VIRGIN ,if your answer is YES good but if NO then you are totaly confusing yourself
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by Bblak(f): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Not Interested In Any Relationship Yet by niceuzor: 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2007
What are you waiting for Bblak this thread is met for you!!
Don't you think so wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} / Disgusting Po.rn Facts / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.