Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93247 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Toks2008(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hello everyone,

It's good to see a thread on Nairaland front page on fx trading. This means gone are the days when Seun has zero tolerance on fx matters.

I wish you all a pippsfull carrier trading forex. GOD bless you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
Didnt get to trade this week, hopefully i'll make out time next week. @blog icon, brilliant call on gu. Can i get your trading system?, lol
meanwhile if y'all dont mind, lets discuss the advantages and disadvantages of trading one pair over the weekend. Mi thinks trading a system on one pair exposes you to the probablity of profit and loss on that pair alone and prepares you psychologically for your losses, its frustrating to earn profit on one pair and loose most of it to another pair. Lets talk y'all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
blackgucci:

Didnt get to trade this week, hopefully i'll make out time next week. @blog icon, brilliant call on gu. Can i get your trading system?, lol
meanwhile if y'all done mind, lets discuss the advantages and disadvantages of trading one pair over the weekend. Mi thinks trading a system on pair pair exposes you to the probablity of profit and loss on that pair alone and prepares you psychologically for your losses, its frustrating to earn profit on one pair and loose most of it to another pair. Lets talk y'all.

STICK TO ONE PAIR AND MASTER IT MOVEMENT, IT IS BETTER THAN MOVING FROM ONE PAIR TO ANOTHER AS IT WILL MAKE YOU JACK OF ALL TRADE MASTER OF NONE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
^
@ncpat do you trade one pair? And wat pair if you do?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
blackgucci:

^
@ncpat do you trade one pair? And wat pair if you do?

EUR/USD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
:d
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Dungren(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
Toks2008:

Hello everyone,

It's good to see a thread on Nairaland front page on fx trading. This means gone are the days when Seun has zero tolerance on fx matters.

@ Toks2008

Quite a while. Where have you been? Hope the pips have been with you. Cheers man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
the sharp drop in my loses still sings songs in my mind.
the key for me is daily target of 40 pips, (i increased my lot size though),maintained a daily target and now of every 10 trades, 6 is a banker.
NA GOD cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ifarajimi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hello Everyone, been going through the previous thread; almost read the whole thing and all i want to say is kudos to you all who have persisted with this and are now successes. please @blogicon i sent you an email to join your free class just to confirm if you got it. thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ncpat(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
forex is real, you will only be smiling to the bank once a week when u have the right indicators and stick to the rule
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by fxtopedia(m): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Wow! From next week I gotta post free signals here for you all,
I am not the best trader but I try my best in fx. Kindly visit my sites for insights:

http://www.eblogforex.com
http://www.forextopedia.com

Till next week jareeee
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Kashif, na true you talk o! Drinks on me for make sense. But for geographical constraints, it would have been great hanging out with you and some other peeps on this our fx thread (my second family). Perhaps someday we would all get to meet; a fx get together of some sorts @ some selected venue.

@blackgucci, kini big deal? There is nothing to hide about my system. You can have it anytime, any day. I love sharing!

@Aguiyi, as I no dey, you for help me shayo Kashif wella; make sure my guy high o!

@Ifa, I have replied  your mail. Check on it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
We pay you every month you trade on our platform.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

Open a DEMO Account today

http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meshpips(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2011
ncpat:

EUR/USD

I would assume that the GBPJPY on the screenshot is some kinda measure of correlation for your EU trades abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 2:52am On Aug 27, 2011
Hello everyone,

WOW! shocked shocked Where have you been? Long time no read.

I remember I used to follow your forex lessons here on NL those years. Please be with us this time around because this thread gingers our interests, makes some of us to learn the art of piphunting and God willing, some world class traders will come out of this forex family. You are welcome back.

May the pips be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 4:16am On Aug 27, 2011
@ blog icon,yess boss, inbox thingy na, femiexel2002@yahoo.com

thanks boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by fexlist(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2011
GET AT LEAST 150 TO 200 PIPS WITH FOREX PROPHET GUARANTEE. CALL OR TEXT 08189038871 OR E-MAIL fexlist@yahoo.com TO GET UR COPY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alexcee(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2011
Hello fellow Investors.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alexcee(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2011
Nice to be here. I accurately analyze the forex market. Like I have a crystal ball in my head and eyes. As you must've heard, Bernanke failed to talk about QE3 at the Jackson Hole Economic Summit. EURUSD closed the week near a critical resistance at 1.4425. Fundamentally the dollar is not strong. The rally against dollar is bound to continue next week on GBPUSD, EURUSD, and AUDUSD pairs. Also, we expect the BOJ to Intervene by selling off some yen, this is a good BUY opportunity on GBPJPY and USDJPY, with Stops at 123.00 and 74.25 Take Profit 129.35 and 80.25 respectively. One love.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by bros1234(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2011
Great job guys.

There is a forex section in our new forum. If you dont mind please extent this tutorials and signals and posts on it.

http://dandollars.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2011
Alexcee:

Nice to be here. I accurately analyze the forex market. Like I have a crystal ball in my head and eyes. As you must've heard, Bernanke failed to talk about QE3 at the Jackson Hole Economic Summit. EURUSD closed the week near a critical resistance at 1.4425. Fundamentally the dollar is not strong. The rally against dollar is bound to continue next week on GBPUSD, EURUSD, and AUDUSD pairs. Also, we expect the BOJ to Intervene by selling off some yen, this is a good BUY opportunity on GBPJPY and USDJPY, with Stops at 123.00 and 74.25 Take Profit 129.35 and 80.25 respectively. One love.

EU closed at around 1.4498 and not 1.4425 except your chart is not the same with mine. why should i buy UJ at the current price and have SL at low as 74.25? isn't that too "random" of a thought?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alexcee(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2011
Honeric, seems like you didn't read that post very well. I said EURUSD closed NEAR a major resistance (around 1.4525) not that it closed at 1.4525. Also, how long have you been trading. Do you know what happens when BOJ intervenes in the forex markets whenever JPY is overvalued. Do you know what overvalued JPY does to Japanese Economy and how much big firms like Toyota loose? Please read posts very well before you reply. Every word has a meaning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2011
Alexcee:

Honeric, seems like you didn't read that post very well. I said EURUSD closed NEAR a major resistance (around 1.4525) not that it closed at 1.4525. Also, how long have you been trading. Do you know what happens when BOJ intervenes in the forex markets whenever JPY is overvalued. Do you know what overvalued JPY does to Japanese Economy and how much big firms like Toyota loose? Please read posts very well before you reply. Every word has a meaning.

My bad on the bolded but sorry, i know what happens when BOJ intervenes which they have been doing, the last time they did, it went up to 80.30 but quickly came back down to 78.xx and later to 75.8x, but sorry to burst your bubble, except you have a very comprehensive inside "tip", i don't think we are going to see 80.xx this month again.

I only missed the "resistance" part and not the rest and yes i read well, you don't have to worry about that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2011
I guess segun is amazed this time with the results of fx traders finnaly here in Nigeria and everything is produly nigerian, Thanks GUYS for building back the confidence of the forex market here in nigeria

Great performace from meteorxtra , Blog icon and others that were not mentioned may GOD continue to reward you Guys AMEN

Been trading forex for some years now and had not been of this thread before evendo i frequently visit Nairaland forum daily never occurred to me to search for forex on this forum thanks to the recent front page 

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alexcee(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2011
It's ok Honeric. I accept your apology. I don't think we'll see 80.35 level this month (August) too. About the insider tip, I'm a close friend of Mr. Noda, #winks. Hope I don't get a jail term on "Insider Trading" like Raj and other folks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2011
@Alexcee and Honeric1, when are we expecting this intervention by the BOJ? Is it anytime soon? Any particular date?

@Blackgucci check your mail.

@Samyng, amen! God bless you too!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2011
Alexcee:

It's ok Honeric. I accept your apology. I don't think we'll see 80.35 level this month (August) too. About the insider tip, I'm a close friend of Mr. Noda, #winks. Hope I don't get a jail term on "Insider Trading" like Raj and other folks.

OK.

^^^^

I don't see any this month but who knows? i am more concerned about Uchf now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2011
Blog icon:

, it would have been great hanging out with you and some other peeps on this our fx thread (my second family). Perhaps someday we would all get to meet; a fx get together of some sorts @ some selected venue.

I was just thinking about this yesterday when we made the frontpage. We can do a get-together say around December in a location that has the highest vote here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2011
yeah i think would be great at least we will all get to meet face to face and shake hands
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2011
@blog icon
thnks man, just downloaded it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2011
blackgucci:

@blog icon
thnks man, just downloaded it.

lol @blog icon i need my own weekend gift lol i really appreciate, hope you don't mind. please do send me mine too @ samyng@live.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^ Yes I mind big time. The fact that I sent it to Blackgucci does not mean I would send it to everyone. Come, I am not running a bonanza here!

Hahahahah, was just kidding man. Felt like pulling a prank. Absolutely no probs if it comes to sharing. Check your email, it is delivered! Have a nice weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.