Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93184 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alexcee(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2011
As Investors, we should also know that anything can happen! Not just to price and pairs but also to brokers. After a deep thought, I've decided to split my funds between two brokers, JUST IN CASE ANYTHING HAPPENS. I humbly ask you my brothers to recommend reliable brokers for me. With their shortcomings If possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
bears stand aside grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
aguiyi:

bears stand aside grin grin grin

It is quite sure you are in the picture. Bears are spectator.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2011
Ordering long position from 1.4430 up will be ok. Check from this chart.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 8:11am On Aug 31, 2011
Long

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2011
Key Pivot Point Levels

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2011
Key levels of support & resistance. Daily Pivot Point.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2011
pp

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2011
Hi there and good day.  How is it going in d house? I am beginning to feel better. Thanks to all those that sent me mails to know how I was faring.

A potentially profitable buy position formed ystd on Eur-Gbp after New York close that I thought I'd share with the house. I have attached the well detailed chart showing exact entry and exit levels. This is a near 1:3 trade meaning that we would be smiling to bed with 3 times what we would risk on this position should it work as planned. In case it fails, apply good money management by risking what you can afford to loose.

Our Silver trade is running at the moment after it went down to retest our support one more time before rallying (hopefully). We should see much activity to the upside from the pair today. I have gone live on the EUR-GBP to make my second trade of the week; join me @ your own risk.

Good day and safe trading. As we normally say here, may the pips be with us.

Caveat: I am no magician and as such the trade setup I have posted can choose to fail. If you take this trade, you agree to do so at your own risk.you can afford to loose.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2011
I am just trying to get a bold picture of the chart.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2011
Blog icon:

Hi there and good day.  How is it going in d house? I am beginning to feel better. Thanks to all those that sent me mails to know how I was faring.

A potentially profitable buy position formed ystd on Eur-Gbp after New York close that I thought I'd share with the house. I have attached the well detailed chart showing exact entry and exit levels. This is a near 1:3 trade meaning that we would be smiling to bed with 3 times what we would risk on this position should it work as planned. In case it fails, apply good money management by risking what you can afford to loose.

Our Silver trade is running at the moment after it went down to retest our support one more time before rallying (hopefully). We should see much activity to the upside from the pair today. I have gone live on the EUR-GBP to make my second trade of the week; join me @ your own risk.

Good day and safe trading. As we normally say here, may the pips be with us.

Caveat: I am no magician and as such the trade setup I have posted can choose to fail. If you take this trade, you agree to do so at your own risk.you can afford to loose.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2011
@all those who have sent me mails, be sure to get your replies today as I am now replying them.

As for those who requested joining the class, I have prepared an autoresponder to attend to your requests to make things more orderly and easy on my side. When everything is set I will notify you guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Dungren(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2011
Did u guys see wat happened on EU or it was just on my chart. There was a quantum leap from 1.44383 to 1.44647. Thank God, i managed to get 50pips from it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2011
1:15pm  USD        ADP Non-Farm Employment Change   

It seems guys are waiting for this period to decide where there position will be, the house looks too quiet today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2011
Logged on to see my second buy on GJ triggered @ 124.52

Just bought UC @ 0.8063 .

Fingers crossed wink .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by endfx1(m): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2011
hello fellow traders please do well to scrutinize this trades as i will start posting free trade calls from next month with this strategy for traders.

Thanks and may the pips continue to be wit us all.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2011
Closed 2nd leg of GJ @ 124.89 for for +37 pips. 1st leg still open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2011
eur/chf is giving out pips just follow it down. May pips continue to be with us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
Time to long Uchf?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
Today pips is what I called Hard way the only way, It was not easy, pips were taken out of Cobra belly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2011
There is opportunity to long in GBP/JPY, Check it out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2011
lookinh to long eu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2011
Concept:

There is opportunity to long in GBP/JPY, Check it out.

Spot on.

Almost missed it. I'm in again @ 124.50.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
long 1.4405
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2011
I am having headache with my eur/usd long, today's pips are not as desirable.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
EU is in buy zone.

1.4370 - 1.4350 .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2011
smithereen:

EU is in buy zone.

1.4370 - 1.4350 .

Ok Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2011
aguiyi:

long 1.4405
stopped with -40 cry cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2011
Funny EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by surveycash(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
smithereen:

Spot on.

Almost missed it. I'm in again @ 124.50.

Which TF are you using? All I see here is down for 120pips or more,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by bodylon001: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
Guys,

do you know forex has been made easy to the extent that yo do not have to trade yourself any longer. Now we have auto trading, please note this is not "Robot"

All you have to do is open your account deposit at least $200 and link it with an expert trader's account. whatever trade the expert places in his account automatically reflects in your account also in the proportion of lot size applicable to your account.

I am in full time employment and does not have time at all to trade so i decided to make further research and i discovered this "Auto trading" i first invested $500 to test it and it worked, i have now invested 1MILLION NAIRA with a mini lot size of 1.5 and i am making a profit of N60,000 every month.

Guys, its excellent, all i get is an alert on my mail every night at 10pm of the details of trade for the day, stating the trade placed, profit made and my new equity
balance.

The beauty of it is that there is Maximum security of your deposit, nobody have access to your money not even the expert trader ONLY YOU CAN DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAW TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. And yo do not have to worry about Domiciliary account, the broker handles that, you deposit naira to the broker account and it transfers the dollar equivalent to your trading account. You can also withdraw naira equivalent at black market rate directly to your naira bank account

If yo are interested send me a mail on bodeoflondon@gmail.com then i can give you my mobile number so we can talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.