Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93188 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by wealth4us: 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
@ Forexsmart,
Pls can you share your scalping system with me. I have a 4hr strategy i'm looking at. I think we can exchange strategies and see how it goes. Pls send me you e- mail at ayo_deji@yahoo.com and i will send it to you. Regards
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
wealth4us:

@ Forexsmart,
Pls can you share your scalping system with me. I have a 4hr strategy i'm looking at. I think we can exchange strategies and see how it goes. Pls send me you e- mail at ayo_deji@yahoo.com and i will send it to you. Regards

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by cristog120: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
the best broker that doesnt have issues is liteforex.org.ive been using them for three years now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by iykemanuel(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
for me I see a down trend for this year.proof. I see a symmetric triangle in a downtrend. again if u watch closely u will also notice a head and shoulder pattern on 4hr chart on audusd.watch out for an outbreak in bearish direction.gud9t pals grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2011
Mehn. This broker thing eh, Abeg,our chairmen and chairlady should help us all with list of brokers we can trust with ''Heavy funds''. Nothing would be as devastating as to build you account from scratch and just when you are about to start enjoying the fruits of your labour,some cock and bull story comes up. Thinking of moving my funds to FXPRO when it gets heavier. More broker suggestions would be welcomed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2011
iykemanuel:

for me I see a down trend for this year.proof. I see a symmetric triangle in a downtrend. again if u watch closely u will also notice a head and shoulder pattern on 4hr chart on audusd.watch out for an outbreak in bearish direction.gud9t pals grin grin shocked shocked
SMH. You think you are in the jokes section abi? No let me vex for you o! Clown. So many annoying peeps on this thread these days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2011
iykemanuel:

for me I see a down trend for this year.proof.  I see a symmetric triangle in a downtrend. again if u watch closely u will also notice a head and shoulder pattern on 4hr chart on audusd.watch out for an outbreak in bearish direction.gud9t pals grin grin shocked shocked
SMH. You think you are in the jokes section abi? No let me vex for you o! Clown. So many annoying peeps on this thread these days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 3:22am On Nov 09, 2011
the best broker that doesnt have issues is liteforex.org.ive been using them for three years now

Kai angry angry, I developed serious headache due to vexation of mind after reading this statement. Liteforex taught me my first lesson that I will NEVER forget. In fact, I got to know a lot about DEALING DESK/MARKET MAKERS because of how Liteforex showed me pepper. Requotes and freezing/hanging of platform when you are on the right path, picking of Stop Losses in miraculous ways, and when you on the wrong side, my brother weep for yourself because your account will drain with the speed of light. Wallahi, I still dey vex with Liteforex. angry angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2011
cristog120:

You must be joking. I wont even tell my enemies to use them

Truth is if you are not a scalper you will not have problem
with most of these market makers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2011
@wealth4us . Your very funny. Have u been around this thread at all? Did u see me, naijababe, unclenna, and others give anybady any condition when sharing the things we have?. You wanna do trade by bata. I need a good four hour trading system to use cos am gonna be busy next year don't mean you gasta give me those flimsy conditions of sharing what ever it is your looking at.

When I post here, I post to my selfless, harmonious big forex family so plese keep your useless conditions to yourself cos the next thing you'll do is to start selling something.

Nuff said, @naijababe,zeddicus, Odaero, pip love-vendor,unclenna and others. I want to move into trading higher time frame, preferably four hours and above. Could you help me out with a good system? Me foundation is basically scalping now I wanna make a switch.

As for the broker thing I have peace since I started using Tradingpoint.

Thanks everybody.

Loveyall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2011
@zeddicus, I have done this research extensively and I concluded and chose to go with trading-point. Now go through this link http://www.100forexbrokers.com/stp-brokers read and make your choice. Always use a broker with segregated accounts, must be stp or ecn, should have good customer service and be regulated in at least two countries. Anyway Tradingpoint has all that but hey am starting to sound like a marketer. I stop here grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by tonjoan: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2011
I'm glad to find this section. I wonder how I never got to know there's a community for forex traders on nairaland.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by tonjoan: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2011
FOREXMART:

@wealth4us . Your very funny. Have u been around this thread at all? Did u see me, naijababe, unclenna, and others give anybady any condition when sharing the things we have?. You wanna do trade by bata. I need a good four hour trading system to use cos am gonna be busy next year don't mean you gasta give me those flimsy conditions of sharing what ever it is your looking at.

When I post here, I post to my selfless, harmonious big forex family so plese keep your useless conditions to yourself cos the next thing you'll do is to start selling something.

Nuff said, @naijababe,zeddicus, Odaero, pip love-vendor,unclenna and others. I want to move into trading higher time frame, preferably four hours and above. Could you help me out with a good system? Me foundation is basically scalping now I wanna make a switch.

As for the broker thing I have peace since I started using Tradingpoint.

Thanks everybody.

Loveyall
Good you're considering trend trading. Traders come with their different approaches as it best applies to their persons. I'll advice you get to gain a mastery of: support/resistance, candle formations and patterns and divergences. 4HR tf and more will help filter the noise in the swings.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2011
@ tonjoan any good system that can survive choppy markets in 4h, Most trading systems are good in trending market. I judge system based on how it plays out on chppy markets. @odaero we are almost there. more green pips to ur account. Now I made a post earlier, waiting for ur response.

thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2011
^^ System as in robot?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by tonjoan: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2011
FOREXMART:

@ tonjoan any good system that can survive choppy markets in 4h, Most trading systems are good in trending market. I judge system based on how it plays out on chppy markets. @odaero we are almost there. more green pips to your account. Now I made a post earlier, waiting for your response.

thanks
I wouldn't know the trading system you adopt but I can tell you with some confidence that most systems if well understood by the trader handle the choppy nature in the market. whether it is support/resistance or indicators or trend line/ price projection or candles. Amazingly, you'll get to see that 4hr particularly when it is in consonance with daily foretells the direction that major news will influence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by wealth4us: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2011
@forexsmart,
Pls, i dont mean any harm and i wasnt thinking that way (trade by batter) at all. I'm not  as good as you all (  forexsmart, odiero, blog icon, naijababe, uchenna, e.t.c). i'm just a newbie  trying to make a living from forex. I've been playing around a 4hrs strategy for about a month now with 12 trades (11 wins and 1 loss) though they the strategy is based on indicators and when i saw your mail, i thought i can share it with you since i've been following your post on scalping on this nairaland and do request for your strategy too. I'm not a guru and i'm not claiming to be one. I'm very sorry if the post offended you in anyway. I didnt mean any harm. I also use this opportunity to say thank you to naijababe, blogicon, uchenna, odiero and all the great heroes on this trend for sharing yr thoughts with us. You are building our confidence by the day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2011
@odiaero Any trading strategy from you is highly appreciated but I prefer manual or semi manual system. @tonjoan am a versatile trader I adapt to any trading system as long as its profitable so anyone from you is highly welcomed. like I said my main concern is a good system for 4h time frame, weather trend, price action, support/resistance related. Hit me with what you got. I can't continue scalping, worst of all its affecting me socially cos I hardly have time for anything else. Always in front of my pc.

thanks people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by wealth4us: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2011
@forexmart,
Hope you've forgiven me now. I dont mean any harm brother. Respect you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by tonjoan: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2011
FOREXMART:

@odiaero Any trading strategy from you is highly appreciated but I prefer manual or semi manual system. @tonjoan am a versatile trader I adapt to any trading system as long as its profitable so anyone from you is highly welcomed. like I said my main concern is a good system for 4h time frame, weather trend, price action, support/resistance related. Hit me with what you got. I can't continue scalping, worst of all its affecting me socially cos I hardly have time for anything else. Always in front of my pc.

thanks people
True scalping makes one jumpy on the system as much as it glues you to the computer and takes out your every other life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2011
@wealth4us. No hard feelings, its alright. you have my mail. package the files up and mail to me and I'll have a look at em, I believe I mailed you some stuffs earlier so u have me address but if u don't then here edforexmart@gmail.com.

@tonjoan Now u understand why I wanna shift, cos asides being busy next year I have become a total stranger to my fam. Nuff said do u have any suggestions or strategy for me?

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2011
@wealth4us. No hard feelings, its alright. you have my mail. package the files up and mail to me and I'll have a look at em, I believe I mailed you some stuffs earlier so u have me address but if u don't then here edforexmart@gmail.com.

@tonjoan Now u understand why I wanna shift, cos asides being busy next year I have become a total stranger to my fam. Nuff said do u have any suggestions or strategy for me?

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by tonjoan: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2011

Thanks.
[quote][/quote]
My brother, the reason why I mentioned those systems is so you can scan through them and decide which you fancy. However, i fancy to use, candle patterns/formation along support and resistance lines plus divergences. Using them on 4hr bags in good pips. In essence, when the conditions are fulfilled, i plug-in a position and allow it to run it's course as 4hr usually has a 2-3 day cycle. It's also important to trail your profit by adjusting stop loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2011
time to sell GU for tp of 15879 and 15714 respectively
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by tonjoan: 9:00am On Nov 09, 2011
pip love-vendor:

time to sell GU for tp of 15879 and 15714 respectively
Good one.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2011
FOREXMART:

@ tonjoan any good system that can survive choppy markets in 4h, Most trading systems are good in trending market. I judge system based on how it plays out on chppy markets. @odaero we are almost there. more green pips to your account. Now I made a post earlier, waiting for your response.

thanks
Oga well done o.I dont know how this may sound o but i am yet to see a system that does well in a ranging market. There's a reason why its called 'ranging'. If there was any,we would all be very rich now.The good systems will only keep you out of the market at such times. Thats my own opinion anyways. I could be very wrong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by tonjoan: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2011
Good spike on gu. An opportunity to sell but if it breaches 1.6130 then there would have been a break of the resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2011
Zeddicus:

Oga well done o.I dont know how this may sound o but i am yet to see a system that does well in a ranging market. There's a reason why its called 'ranging'. If there was any,we would all be very rich now.The good systems will only keep you out of the market at such times. Thats my own opinion anyways. I could be very wrong.

Agree completely.

Sent you my system strictly based on 4hr TF. Have a go at it, hope it helps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2011
@ Forexmart, apologies, didn't know i had a sent it to you previously.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by tonjoan: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2011
There's absolutely no system that comes in handy during a ranging market. The very reason why i kept saying 4HR is good for trending. @ naijababe, do you mind  sharing your system with me as well?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2011
Of all the  brokers i've used, Instaforex comes on top.

Excellent support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

What Is The Zip Code For Lagos Nigeria / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.