Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? (41254 Views)

Vibration On Niger Bridge: Motorists Worried / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
teamc:

I'm the sponsor on the application and we applied has a family at 1st (wife studying /myself and our daughter are the dependent)
our immigration consultant call and advise that my wife should apply alone to increase the chances .
I love and I trust her just having a private thought of WHAT IF

You're the sponsor on the application. Are you the sponsor in real life? Could that be the reason you're scared?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by exxy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
aestake:

Na pastor go first sample her before other church men do.
nor be everybody be like una. People actually Dey fear God this way. When better white girl Dey to marry. Watin concern any body with another person wife for yankee.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by aestake: 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
exxy:
nor be everybody be like una. People actually Dey fear God this way. When better white girl Dey to marry. Watin concern any body with another person wife for yankee.
Hahahaha. Not the reality on ground. Yorubas dey fuwadu each other's wives here in Canada.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by exxy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
aestake:

Hahahaha. Not the reality in ground. Yorubas dey fuwadu each other's wives here in Canada.

Bross forget that thing. U never see anything. Na me Dey tell you, woman when bad don bad, who nor bad nor bad. Canada Dey learn really. Come Texas. Yet for the Texas so, some Naija women Dey respect them self even when them never marry so, let alone who don marry. Bros forget. We need to fear God na watin I see
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by aestake: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
exxy:

Bross forget that thing. U never see anything. Na me Dey tell you, woman when bad don bad, who nor bad nor bad. Canada Dey learn really. Come Texas. Yet for the Texas so, some Naija women Dey respect them self even when them never marry so, let alone who don marry. Bros forget. We need to fear God na watin I see
Mak I forget wetin I dey see?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Mexzy88(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
kellyzaf:

Plz i also need the Canada visa contact Op.
Dm
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by kellyzaf(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Mexzy88:

Dm

My email:

kellyzaf2008@hotmail.com

Thank u bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / First Commercial Flight To Akwa-ibom From Abuja Airport (with Arik Air)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.