Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? (41252 Views)

Vibration On Niger Bridge: Motorists Worried / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by lifenija: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:
Got married 2yrs ago and we have a beautiful daughter, she has this dream of studying in Canada and I support her dream.

Our immigration consultant recommend she apply alone to increase chances that i and our daughter can join her later.

Now visa is out and she will be travelling next month. I have read numerous stories about how women change when they travel out.

Should I be worried?
sorry hope u have a side chick that will console u later n hope she is good n a better wife material then d soon to b ur ex
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by adedayourt(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:
Got married 2yrs ago and we have a beautiful daughter, she has this dream of studying in Canada and I support her dream.

Our immigration consultant recommend she apply alone to increase chances that i and our daughter can join her later.

Now visa is out and she will be travelling next month. I have read numerous stories about how women change when they travel out.

Should I be worried?

Yes Stop Her with everything you got!!!

stop her, there are lots of men in Canada who does nothing but hunt for other people's wife.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by jamesversion: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

I thought you said she is your wife.

Well, if she would leave you or if she won't leave you, depends on her. You can't do anything about it.

Just have a contingency incase she does.

God forbid tho, but what if she dies 2moro, won't you continue your life??

Was same question a man asked me 7years ago about someone I feared to lose. Funny enough the person I feared to lose died 5years ago, and life has continued.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by EvangDrGeo: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

I'm the sponsor on the application and we applied has a family at 1st (wife studying /myself and our daughter are the dependent)
our immigration consultant call and advise that my wife should apply alone to increase the chances .
I love and I trust her just having a private thought of WHAT IF

Ignore the immigration consultant. If the visa doesn't work out for both of you to travel, try next time or try another country.

To avoid stories that touch.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Daviestunech(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Premiumwriter:
This MARTHA get as e b

I knw wat u did there grin
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by lifenija: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2022
franchasng:
Only stingy, broke and struggling men abide by this 50/50 rule.

I have never envisaged nor wished to share financial responsibilities with my wife even when I was single, and I keep praying to God to never allow my situation get to that stage till I sign off from this earth.

Not all couple living abroad do this 50/50, to the best of my knowledge, none of my close friends are doing it with their wives.

Any man that allows such sharing formula in his marriage has laid foundation for failure.

I believe in the traiditional marriage style and the Bible way too. A husband's responsibility is to provide for his wife and kids and even take care of his aged parents plus the needy around and these are my daily guide in life even when I was still struggling with life.

In life, you get what you so much desire without doubt
yh wen life was better n less stressful

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by greggng: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?

Why didn't you think about this b4 now .is too late cos you can't stop her ambition . You can only pray she turn out better
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by IgOga(m): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Ask the immigration officer. How you outsource your family decisions to immigration officer baffles me. It's your life though enjoy it grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by TenQ: 11:15am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
Do you have low self esteem!?

Oyah!
Block her now and all of you will cry ten years from now for opportunities you wasted.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by MoneyMitch: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2022
From your write up it appears you supported her aspiration from the onset.Now that it has come to fruition you are worried.Your concern should have come b4 she even applied.You are the bread winner so it makes sense for you to travel first and have them join you later.Now that her papers are ready best thing to do is to wish her well and keep your line of communication with her always open.WHAT WILL BE WILL BE

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by PapaFejiro: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Pure and unadulterated truth.
advanceDNA:

Na 50/50....
If it works out as u want...good...
If she change and follow another man with settled status then ghost you....no vex... humans can be unpredictable..understand say na survival mode she switch to...

Wateva happens, u go dey alright las las .but no overthink the matter right now...
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na 50/50....
If she change and follow another man with settled status then ghost you....no vex... humans can be unpredictable..understand say na survival mode she switch to...

Wateva happens, u go dey alright las las .but no overthink the matter right now...

OP

Just zero ur mind, just don't entertain fears and worries, why be say,if she dey busy and didn't see ur call or something, ur mind will start playing tricks, and on the long run,there will be problem, zero ur mind and pretend she can be trusted Nd at the same time, COMOT MIND SAY YOU ARE MARRIED.. so that if the unthinkable happens, you won't be too heartbroken

Ahnie

Any better advice for my gender who is about to find out if your gender can be trusted??

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by sonjohn994: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Share your Immigration Consultant Contact you act as if you did not see it abi Oya Share now pls

teamc:

Should I be worried?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Flexguy100: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2022
No.

Pray for her.

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by chijiokecosmos: 11:17am On Nov 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na 50/50....

What's her name and which side is her destination? I just want to welcome her.l
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Invest4growth: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2022
I am wondering why you would not declare in the application that you were married? The Consultant was only defending his fees. He wants to collect double fees thereby putting the family in Jeopardy. Couples with children have travelled on the same flight severally. So why was your own different

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by admixture: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Well, you should know your wife very well. If you feel insecure, then be prayerful and zero your mind.
The fact remains that she will have male friends over there because women generally wants security and help. May your wife never meet someone that can take advantage of all that to move closer. Hope you know she will always be missing you in the other room.
We have a lot of them messing up here.
Do you know your wife
I wish your family good luck
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Validated: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2022
iezeiyida:
Why are you asking if you should be worried when you totally agreed to the plan? Nwoke m! If she travel, start making serious plans to join her there, as soon as possible and stop asking irrelevant question
No mind the guy. Your wife will be thinking about your daughter that she will want you to join her ASAP. Secondly, there are thousands of single, lonely single women in Canada. Na only stupid, deranged and hollow men dey chase after married women. Except she is naturally promiscuous, your wife is safe.

If she in Toronto or GTA, ask her to join RCCG House of Praise. If in any other city, make sure she joins any RCCG Parish, they have strong women groups that would be readily available to help her navigate her stress. As for you, go and hustle so that you can join her in about 6 months to one year.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by FuckTheMod: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
You should be VERY worried.

A woman that wants to leave back a two-year old child and a young newly married husband is crazy and SELF-CENTRED.

Marriage is not about chasing dreams, having things done your way and the way you like.
MARRIAGE IS ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITIES.
How does she expect you and the child to cope?
On the aspect of infidelity,

HAS SHE CHEATED ON YOU BEFORE
OR
HAVE YOU SUSPECTED HER OF CHEATING?

CAN YOU TRUST HER ?

DID YOU MARRY HER AS A VIRGIN?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by mrdharkchild(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Yes, be very worried. Over here, there are a lot of married nigerian girls who are lonely and chasing guys. No jokes. Be very worried. Canada could be so lonely for married girls
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Lanretoye(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2022
3years old has the dream of studying in Canada, awon were tun ti de o.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Reference(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Ask yourself where you are in this 'Her dream'.
That is the answer.
Kids and relationships.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by gabemuyi: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2022
My guy doesn’t fear she has a daughter for you be great ful and happy for her u will join her soon it’s only when u have gone there that’s when most women become bossy but if it’s cheating I don’t think you should be worried

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Greattha: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2022
Don't you trust your woman?

Only you can tell really.

You haven't given NLers much to work with...info about the nature of your marriage.(tho I advice against that).

teamc:

Should I be worried?
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by kennys: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
It depends on the foundation of your being together ,if you are a true loving husband to her and you really care for her she can't abandoned you for someone else, expect you are a bad person otherwise it will be evil a woman get there and opt for another man.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by profmallor: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2022
sincerely, the percentage of spouse that mess up compared to those that dont is really small, at least based on reports. Sadly, the bad news makes the rounds whereas the good ones simply dont. Prayerfully let her pursue this for your home, you cant leave God out of any calculation. May God before You

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by Antoeni(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2022
You are a Widower
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by jeffokoh: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Fear woman , thats all i can say for now !
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by EngrKemp: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2022
Worriedwife:

Continue having a private thought on a public forum. Untill nlders scatter ur marriage for u,, dats when u would rest
And this here is the wife lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by cromz(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2022
teamb:

thanks boss
That was the best advice right there. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by jagabanksa: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2022
you should know the kind of wife you are married to. You should be able to say to an extent what she is capable of doing ( eventhough it might not be 100percent). May God help you
Re: My Wife Is Travelling To Canada Should I Be Worried? by sleemomymy: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2022
teamc:

Should I be worried?
Free your mind bro. Whatever will be will surely be. ENJOY HER while she is still around. Immediately you turn back at the airport. OGA use your sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / First Commercial Flight To Akwa-ibom From Abuja Airport (with Arik Air)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.