Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

All Dongle Issues - Satellite TV Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All Dongle Issues (50080 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / For Dongle Users / Browsing The Net With Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: All Dongle Issues by petoldman: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2011
grin ;DHi mate, (Newtonn)
Please check your email and talk to me.
Thanks
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
I hope Microbox II is working? If so, then can we rub minds on the possibility of loading the latest Microbox II W3A software on avatar 2. My reasons are as follows:
1. The Loaders are the same
2. The software has the same file extension (bin)

I would want the gurus in the house to give their opinion lest we fry our dog. The latest one is dated June 2, 2011. We may also need the cleaner.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
biss1:

I hope Microbox II is working? If so, then can we rub minds on the possibility of loading the latest Microbox II W3A software on avatar 2. My reasons are as follows:
1. The Loaders are the same
2. The software has the same file extension (bin)

I would want the gurus in the house to give their opinion lest we fry our dog. The latest one is dated June 2, 2011. We may also need the cleaner.

@ biss1,
i have loaded dat over 3days now. they dint work for each other.
but u can also try urs.
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Newtonn

Ma Broda! Okay thanks.

The search continues.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
petoldman:

grin ;DHi mate, (Newtonn)
Please check your email and talk to me.
Thanks

i got ur mail.
thks
i will let u no if i get it
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Newtonn
Is Microbox II working and was there any adverse effect on your dog2 after the cross upgrade?
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
biss1:

@Newtonn
Is Microbox II working and was there any adverse effect on your dog2 after the cross upgrade?

@biss1
aftermaths of the cross update the two RED light dint went off nor blink,
so i downgrade back with normal one.
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by Ashiwajuboi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
Bro pls share it wif me dis is my ma!l bj_quadri@yahoo.com
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Newtonn

Okay Thanks.
Re: All Dongle Issues by dmote(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2011
@newtonn pls i beg of u info me on my mail kunlefadairo76@yahoo.com please am on line now thanks
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
@all

Does anyone know if Himate firmware is compatible with avatar2.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
@all

Is anyone aware if Hitech firmware is compatible with avatar2
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
biss1:

@all

Does anyone knows if Himate firmware is compatible with avatar2.

@biss1
deir is no harm in trying all dis software it will never spoil ur dog,
i try more dan 10software on my but no break through yet.
plz continue to try and i want other members to join in dis research.
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by dmote(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
biss1:

@all

Is anyone aware if Hitech firmware is compatible with avatar2
@all i hope not.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
dmote:

@newtonn pls i beg of u info me on my mail kunlefadairo76@yahoo.com please am on line now thanks

Ashiwajuboi:

Bro pls share it wif me dis is my ma!l bj_quadri@yahoo.com

you guys should check una mails
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by daomi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2011
@all,will the dogs still bark at the thieves again?
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
can a Working Dongle makes the one that is not working work? If yes, how? Because i'm about seeing a working one tomorrow inshallah!
Can somebody explain how to go about it now?
Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
@ Ultrasat
Here is how to go about it,
[1] First connect your AV cable and proceed to check the system information under Settings, write down the file name e.g . S01-A6V4-USEY2-2011-07-19.Then proceed to restore the Avatar to Factory Settings.(Don't be alarmed the software will not leave your working Avatar) I have tried it before compiling this tips. After restoring to factory settings, switch off your working Avatar.
[2] Make sure your Working Avatar is Switched Off i.e no power connection, Connect the working avatar to the serial port of your desktop PC, select COM 1 as serial port, Under mode select dump, under section select All, Under file input the name of the file as stated in the system information e.g (S01-A6V4-USEY2)-2011-07-19, then select your desired destination you want the file to dump into, click Dump, then immediately connect your power adaptor i.e switch on. the file will dump on your PC, Once its complete you get the display mission completed. you can the spread the Goodnews to other Avatar-2.
Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Ultrasat,
To spread the Goodnews, follow the instructions as attached on http://avatardongle.u61.com/download.htm or better still download it here on Nairaland.

Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
chemvic:

@ Ultrasat
[1] First connect your AV cable and proceed to check the system information under Settings, write down the file name e.g . S01-A6V4-USEY2-2011-07-19.Then proceed to restore the Avatar to Factory Settings.(Don't be alarmed the software will not leave your working Avatar) I have tried it before compiling this tips. After restoring to factory settings, switch off your working Avatar.
[2] Make sure your Working Avatar is Switched Off i.e no power connection, Connect the working avatar to the serial port of your desktop PC, select COM 1 as serial port, Under mode select dump, under section select All, Under file input the name of the file as stated in the system information e.g (S01-A6V4-USEY2)-2011-07-19, then select your desired destination you want the file to dump into, click Dump, then immediately connect your power adaptor i.e switch on. the file will dump on your PC, Once its complete you get the display mission completed. you can the spread the Goodnews to other Avatar-2. 

@chemvic,
u are rite
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
chemvic:

@Ultrasat,
To spread the Goodnews, follow the instructions as attached on http://avatardongle.u61.com/download.htm or better still download it here on Nairaland.

@chemvic
the pdf file is for updating.
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by freshp(m): 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2011
[/qu
chemvic:

@ Ultrasat
. . . . . . . Once its complete you get the display mission completed. you can the spread the Goodnews to other Avatar-2. 
ote]

very funny   grin grin grin
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
Is it the end that have the white dot(or blue) that use to be with the avatar that is still going to be with it and the other end to the laptop? Pls explain further!
@freshp, what is funny there?
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
ultrasat:

Is it the end that have the white dot(or blue) that use to be with the avatar that is still going to be with it and the other end to the laptop? Pls explain further!
@freshp, what is funny there?

the blue side will surely go on to avatar rs232 while the second end will goto ur computer.
@ultrasat
Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Ultrasat
Most laptops comes with only female serial, i.e the type that allows you connect external monitor. that is not the type you can use. the only solution is that of a desktop PC. All P4 or P3 Motherboard PC comes with Male serials( a set of pins like you have behind your Avatar-2). Your best reliable shot is not with a Laptop,  it is with a Desktop! So use a desktop PC. I myself have to quickly rush to a friend's Desktop this evening to get some updates  done on my dong! So go for a Desktop!
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
chemvic:

@Ultrasat
Most laptops comes with only female serial, i.e the type that allows you connect external monitor. that is not the type you can use. the only solution is that of a desktop PC. All P4 or P3 Motherboard PC comes with Male serials( a set of pins like you have behind your Avatar-2). Your best reliable shot is not with a Laptop,  it is with a Desktop! So use a desktop PC. I myself have to quickly rush to a friend's Desktop this evening to get some updates  done on my dong! So go for a Desktop!

@chemvic
u can use laptop, its a matter of locating the port number from ur device manager.
goto device and locate port connection, right click and goto properties, from properties to advance--- from deir choose any port number u like to use. just like ABC.
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Ultrasat
If your Laptop has rs232 port proceed to use it, if not instead of delaying the Good tidings that the whole sat world is waiting earnestly and curiously to hear, go for a desktop PC

@Newtonn
You are rite, but as koko master will always say; "NO LONG THING". I just felt its better to cut the long route short! All the best! Thumbs up for you unrelenting search so far! there is no forum i don't come across your ID, I salute the CAN DO SPIRIT!
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2011
chemvic:

@Ultrasat
If your Laptop has rs232 port proceed to use it, if not instead of delaying the Good tidings that the whole sat world is waiting earnestly and curiously to hear, go for a desktop PC

@Newtonn
You are rite, but as koko master will always say; "NO LONG THING". I just felt its better to cut the long route short! All the best! Thumbs up for you unrelenting search so far! there is no forum i don't come across your ID, I salute the CAN DO SPIRIT!

@chemvic
thks very much,
FTA WILL 4EVER STAY IN 9JA
I WILL POST ALL PICS DAT SHOWS HOW TO CONNECT RS232 TO LAPTOP OR PC.
THKS
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
LETS CALL IT A DAY IN DA HOUSE,
AM GOING TO BED RITE AWAY COZ MY EYES ARE FORCING ME TO BED
SEE U GUYS TOMORROW
THKS
I LOVE U ALL.
FTA 4LIFE/,

Re: All Dongle Issues by kentonira: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2011
@Gudmonin,pls d cable is it dsame cable wit d one we use in connecting d dongle to d decoder and pls those specs like chip etc wat do we do.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2011
@all
Waky! Waky!!
Today must not be too busy like yesterday ooo.
@ultrasat Pls can we have the post of the dump file? That is the file dumped to your pc from the working one.
I am holding on ooo.
Re: All Dongle Issues by dmote(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2011
@all dstheives wins china pple.no more dongi dongi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week / All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.