Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

All Dongle Issues - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All Dongle Issues (50082 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / For Dongle Users / Browsing The Net With Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
saintchyco:

i spoke with an agent and he told me that the are changing transponder and need about a week
that we should have patience it will work  

yeah it will work but make d**v no ditect again.
thkz
Re: All Dongle Issues by saintchyco: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
na our prayer be that oooo
Re: All Dongle Issues by ftadream: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hello Newton !!! can you tell if other channels on NSS7 ( 22 W) are also affected ? or is D, TV channels only?
Well from what I understand from my people it will take over 3 weeks to solve this,but hey let's see what they come up with.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Benpete: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
See all this noise I am tired of them. 2 me d**gle is gone u know why ? D**tv has customized their system to only their decoder. Then how possible can it work. So 2 me its gone may be 4 nss7 or 4 h*tv or m*tv n nisat.
Re: All Dongle Issues by arsenal1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
Benpete:

See all this noise I am tired of them. 2 me d**gle is gone u know why ? D**tv has customized their system to only their decoder. Then how possible can it work. So 2 me its gone may be 4 nss7 or 4 h*tv or m*tv n nisat.
I am watching dstv program with a strong decoder. They think they are smart
Re: All Dongle Issues by saintchyco: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
how are u doing that arsenal 1
Re: All Dongle Issues by arsenal1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
saintchyco:

how are u doing that arsenal 1
HITECH
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
@all avatar 2 software is out. but d guy de sell am for 2500 naira.
the software is not from avatar company ooooooo.
guys lets all make research ooooo.
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by TOWNJUJU: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
arsenal1:

I am watching dstv program with a strong decoder. They think they are smart

hmmm!
Re: All Dongle Issues by Americasman(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
Newtonn:

@all avatar 2 software is out. but d guy de sell am for 2500 naira.
the software is not from avatar company ooooooo.
guys lets all make research ooooo.
thks
Have you seen it work yourself on the Avatar SD or 2?
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2011
Americas_man:

on avatar2. better blive me
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
Americas_man:

Re: All Dongle Issues by saintchyco: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
how do we get this software newton
Re: All Dongle Issues by Americasman(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
Newtonn:

Sooner or later, bank account would be given and the same bugged software will be sent via email. I smelt a rat here.
So many folks will be swindled. Just mark my word.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Newtonn

Pls can we cut off the semantics. Have you tried it and see it work?

'on avatar2. better blive me' is not the right answer.

Please answer clearly without giving room for doubts.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
why do some member talk like a fool.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Americasman(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2011
Benpete:

I don't know why so many people are scared of D**tv closing down Avatar! Dongle business is thriving in Europe, Asia, South America. SKY in the UK was long hacked more than 10yrs ago. Showtime was also hacked long too. Major providers in Europe, Asia were long hacked till as i speak. Mind you these are providers that have the latest encryption technology, financial muscle, political will, connection and the viewers. Even all these providers with their collective effort dongle is still thriving there. But most dongle manufacturers underestimated the African market and D**tv were smiling to the banks.( D*tv were the only provider that was not hacked and they had bragging right ) Dongle business in Africa is big business and Avatar has just made it so. I bet you would see more dongle manufacturer graving for the African market.
D*tv is no way match to dongle. Dongle will only come out stronger and waxier!
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
Americas_man:

Sooner or later, bank account would be given and the same bugged software will be sent via email. I smelt a rat here.

some people are fools
did i ever ask any member money here. i saw it with my two eyes and he ask me to pay 2500 which i dint mind him but he have it.
let us too our reseach better.
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by Americasman(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
Americas_man:

Newtonn:

Americas_man:

Newtonn:

why do some member talk like a fool.
The owners of the dongle haven't yet released software for what the manufacture and you come to this forum to call someone a foul. Just because he has sounded a warning alarm to deter people.
Well, if you can believe what they tell you so be it.
Don't come to this forum crying that you have just fried you dongle. Its an advice anyway.
Re: All Dongle Issues by cycluse: 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
newton please do not take it as insult,they guy is trying to make sure we do not fall into trap,hope you understand,and you are right about it as in we should all try and make more research,i believe we are all mature guys on here trying to solve this problems so we should respect one another.
Re: All Dongle Issues by cycluse: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
i just read from dongle site now and it says "IT NEED MORE TIME TO FIX THE PROBLEM THIS TIME" so we should all be calm and see what happen,anybody with good information should share it all and let carry out more research,thank you
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
@All  Believe newton or ignore him, Avatar sofware is out and some people are using it. I have also seen it. But i dont think i will ever pay a dime for an avatar software at this moment. my supplier gave me a working software but it lasted for a day. but rest assured, no oo one , i say nooo one can stop dongles in africa. if the sooo called big bro have the guts why shouldnt they stop all dongles and cs online? The battle line is drawn and we shall see.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Newtonn
I expected that you will be more civilized than you appear to write.

I did not insult you but you chose to insult me becos i asked you to state your response clearly.

Well, I guess i will add you to the group of guys I dont get involved with on the forum.

Regards.
Re: All Dongle Issues by cycluse: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
i want us to work together and make this thing happen for everybody,
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
cycluse:

i want us to work together and make this thing happen for everybody,

i never insult u my man. it was dat guy am refering to.
no vex ma man
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2011

@All  Believe newton or ignore him, Avatar sofware is out and some people are using it. I have also seen it. But i dont think i will ever pay a dime for an avatar software at this moment. my supplier gave me a working software but it lasted for a day. but rest assured, no oo one , i say nooo one can stop dongles in africa. if the sooo called big bro have the guts why shouldnt they stop all dongles and cs online? The battle line is drawn and we shall see.

thk u oooooo.
tell him for me.
i told d guy dat i cant pay a penny for d software so i deside to inform nairaland members.
Re: All Dongle Issues by saintchyco: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2011
i apologize for all the insults we are not the enemy here we all hv one common enemy and that's D??TV
so NEWTON BLISS AND ETC PLEASE FORGIVE AND FORGET
and back to newton abeg  how can one get this software ?do you have it yet
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Newtonn

No qualms my brother. Sorry for my brash tone.
Re: All Dongle Issues by ftadream: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Newtonn, by brother take it easy,just that some people think there is a rogue dealing surrounding this software even me.
You need not to descend on the whistle blowers. Let's share info to track down the software.

Americas_man , I see anger in your statement,it looks like this D, TV guys are on your nerves,don't worry let's keep it down
and work on this to break the jinks. Guys let's play it soft not only we here to resource ourselves but to make new friends as well.
Re: All Dongle Issues by cycluse: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2011
yes,as a sincere and faithful member we should not be enemy to each other,let us work together
Re: All Dongle Issues by ftadream: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2011
Newtonn my brother I asked you something earlier today with no reply.please can you tell if other channels on NSS7 ( 22 W) Bard and W3a
are also affected ? or is W7 (dstv) channels only? If any one with answer to this ,should furnish me on that,thanks.
Well from what I understand from my people it will take over 3 weeks to solve this,but hey let's see what they come up with.
Re: All Dongle Issues by lovala(m): 12:31am On Sep 02, 2011
ftadream:

Newtonn my brother I asked you something earlier today with no reply.please can you tell if other channels on NSS7 ( 22 W) Bard and W3a
are also affected ? or is W7 (dstv) channels only? If any one with answer to this ,should furnish me on that,thanks.
@ftadream:
As of this moment, no dongle operates on any of the paid bouquets in sub sahara africa (between the Sahara and kalahari deserts). So, the answer to your question is none of the NSS7 paid channels are opened by these boxes even BMW-3 has been confirmed by pito to be down till further notice. Patience is the key word now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week / All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.