Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) (45327 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures / Ini Edo- Before & After Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by AmeboAjela(f): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mercy Johnson Sighted! Looking All Haggard (pics)

Pickin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself no go close eyes. That is the sayings of our Elders. Mercy Johnson was sighted recently (this month) at the naming ceremony of Chico Ejiro's new baby boy. The girl was looking Haggard, even her face looked, 
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Xgl5SySAWtc/TlVe4NfRg-I/AAAAAAAAACE/-kxGwVbK3H0/s1600/Haggared+M03.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zysBQV7DF6M/TlVfQPg8WgI/AAAAAAAAACI/4gNPpeIMVoo/s1600/Haggared+M04.jpg[/img]
http://celebritiscandal..com/2011/08/mercy-johnson-sighted-looking-all.html#more
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by ragdollz: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
If na you NKO grin ?!

Few days to wedding, sh-it hits the fan. . . Every woman's NIGHTMARE grin

God forbid grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by SisiKill1: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
Na wa oh! The way you people are taking so much pleasure in this, one is inclined to think you have a thing for the Prince.

By the way, she looks no different from what she normally looks like but of course, if you want her to look haggard, that's what you'll see.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by AmeboAjela(f): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Na wa oh! The way you people are taking so much pleasure in this, one is inclined to think you have a thing for the Prince.
By the way, she looks no different from what she normally looks like but of course, if you want her to look haggard, that's what you'll see.

P- What? who dash am, abi you think say na beans? I am not taking pleasure of anything I am just upset that Mercy is allowing greed push her to the extreme! Yes greed because this guy is buying her with money even when she makes so much, but greedy people are never satisfied. Even without the Guys wife coming out, common sense dictates that we should at least strive to know as much as possible about the person we are planning to get married to. Hellooooooooooooo!! Some of us still believe Marriage is "Till Death Do us Part" so from the very beginning you strive to kick away all those unnecessary things that might pose treat to our happiness not walked into a time bomb with our eyes wide open and later blame the Devil. And no sir Mercy looks a lot more beautiful than what you saw on the pics. That is the face of a troubled heart. Marriage should be a thing of joy and happiness but if your heart already judges you for doing wrong?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
Soft sell, she is looking haggard in no way
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Larrey(f): 3:43am On Aug 25, 2011
am nt perfect nd we all re nt perfect bt i ve 2 say ds,i no dy always pity al ds so-called stars especially d females most of dem no dy marry 4 luv den dy marry 4 money,although na everybody lik more bt dem no dy use dere common sense dt is y dere marriage dy crash every nw nd den.d only person wey i see 4 nw wey no marry 4 money na doris simeon adenimokan cos she nd her husband no get anytin b4 dy marry cos i sabi d guy small nd d girl stil dy dere,
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 25, 2011
blink182:

Soft sell, she is looking haggard in no way

I hope not to meet your GF on a rainy day.

@post

I support blink182. . . . that's her usual look.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
kai see bobby? She no too fine sef?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by hustla(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
she get skin ish sef, eczema or wots it called, grin lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by DeepSoul(f): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2011

Haba naw, she doesn't look that haggard. Besides, it's not much different from her usual look.

Make una just leave this woman alone naw
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by baslone: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2011
How old is she self?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by seedord247(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
baslone:

How old is she self?

Ask google
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by maxygirl(f): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
she looks same to me and i think she is on make-uo def,
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by baslone: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
seedord247:

Ask google

Best of Google- As of 2009 she is 27.

I didn't need her football age anyway!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by oknee: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
I am nt in support of her moves, but it s still her choice. She has her life to live. She must of thought of d pros and don't,s. Of course, she will look troubled, who would'nt. None of us are in a position to judge her, only God hz dt mandate.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Kx: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2011
baslone:

Best of Google- As of 2009 she is 27.

I didn't need her football age anyway!

If she was 27 in 2009,
that means she is 25 now.

its simple female birthday arithmetic!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2011
Husband snatcher
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by PeeBee: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
What is so "haggard" about her?  
By the way, what happened to Tricia (dont know if that's her)?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by JORDAN202: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mercy Johnson, make u just know sey millions of beta people worldwide dey ur back.

Make u no mind all this yeye people wey wan use u to practice bad belle.

Wetin come concern u if ur fine-bobo come leave him wife 4 u?

My annoyance with u be sey u 4 just alone me to just seize power ova u b4 this or any other lucky man.

Infact, a lot of men dey plan to commit sucide because u wan marry, because dem all want u 4 themselves.

MAKE GOD BLESS U N THIS UR HUSBAND. grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tuhott(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
What this girl looks like or whatever she is doing with her life shouldn't be any of your business. People should just let her be, you sit there and say all sorts about her just wonder how that should be your own headache. By the way what do you look like without make-up?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by kizito96(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mercy and Odi who is taking advantage of who. I think Odi has brain washed Mercy. Mercy is comfortable but Odi as i see him is just clinging to Mercy's status and money.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by RichieJ1: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
she get skin ish sef, eczema or wots it called
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by mykali(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
she's not looking that bad
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
free the chick jor. for someone that just had her dream wedding crash before her eyes, she's looking alright.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by kemisuga(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
She is looking okay.
@ Dominique - Her wedding has not crash, the wedding will still hold this weekend. You are cordially invited.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by chimauzo1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mercy is okay in that picture.The only fault i find in her is her undisclosed reason of marrying another woman's, ? Who knows best should pls complete that statement.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Odunnu: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
Na wa o
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by obowunmi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
doesn't look like she's wearing a bra. shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by 1luvkipsus: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
I expect Mercy 2 back out of dis rlship not because Prince is married but because of d bad publicity it has recieved.Mercy is greatly admired,luved &cheerished,&those of us who admire her alot wudn't want 2 see her in any ill-fated union.what i do know for sure is dat d Prince's marriage 2 d Diasporan woman is not just working out &he has 2 move on wit his life.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
@op
i think u're jst being senseless. U seem to hv dedicated ur life to talkin c.rap abt mercy J. Give it a rest. What u say here have no effect on her. Y not focus on some tn productive. Honestly, i dey shame for u o
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2011
Without makeup?

She has foundation on duh. I can not even believe this is a topic bullsh!!!t. I can still recognise her so Kini big deal.

Give it a rest people. Mercy is not facially very stunning. You don't expect her to look like Aishwarya Ria. (With or without makeup)
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Greenpro: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mercy Johnson everywhere. why now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo / Ubi Franklin Buys A Car For Ominiotah, His Childhood Friend (Photos) / Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.