Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) (45346 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures / Ini Edo- Before & After Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Ben13: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
She's not bad.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
Enough of this 'egbo' smoking looking lips,called mercy johnson.

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
is mr pronce the one on her left?

her taste in men is extremely questionable and predictable.

the more crookish looking the better, as we can see from these photos.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by 9ja4eva: 4:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
She looks lovely though, Haterz leave Mercy Johnson alone oooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by mrofficial(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Her lips like one that takes marijuana.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by hixxx1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
i like mercy johnson. she has big bootywey dey make my head go kpa-kuru-kpa.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by ZE: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ op amebo or whatever u call ur self,

You have been at the fore-front on every issue concerning Mercy J, her private life and her wedding plans.

you've left me wondering !! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

I'd concluded you are Lovely until you publicly denounced it.

If you had channeled one quarter of the energy you expend on nairaland to tarnish MJ's image towards reconciling Lovely and Odi
since the past 5 years(their so called marriage exist only on a piece paper) thing wouldn't have degenerated to this level.

I assume you know lovely and Odi too well, please educate us(with concrete evidence) on the efforts lovely had made and has been making in the
past 5 years to reconcile with her husband.

honestly i feel irritated when some1 leave his husband/wife and cling only to a marriage certificate.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mercy johnson Gorimapa kuruna eletedudu oloyonchester
kai see person full name

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ zero or what do you call yourself.

did you or did you not see the photos of the prunce at his son's birthday party around last year or so.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
with this post i have finally come to a conclusion that the OP is lovely her self grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Rastamann: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
Make una leave this lady alone na?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I hope not to meet your GF on a rainy day.

@post

I support blink182. . . . that's her usual look. 
The difference between my GF and models is that she's brilliant and not retarded like most models are grin grin Come rain come blizzard cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by emesv26(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
we only need to wish dem goodluck
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
You can see the "Relationship Failures" crawling out of the WOODWORK! grin

Some of Mercy's haters are actually dying to have "her Prince Charming"! tongue tongue

BTW: Lets have the "pikshure" of your husband (while you're at it, IF YOU HAVE ONE ) so we can see your own taste!

Useless, jobless haterz!
When she finally marries on Saturday, just make sure you'all HUG A WET TRANSFORMER!

haha, wetin sef?
As usual, "Ameeebooooooo!" is doing well in her chosen career! shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2011
still waiting for someone to tell me what the big deal is. . . tongue

mercy is a beautiful Nigerian woman. I am happy for her engagement and soon to be wedding.
i wonder why ppl invest sooo much energy in bashing or putting down other ppl.

mercy if you are reading this (most likely not grin) I love you, I love your movies and I wish you all the best.
It's a beautiful thing to be spotted without "make up" and knowing that someone is willing to make you wifey
despite what haters say. Be you!!! ALWAYS! wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^That was cute! kiss

Please spare something for Lovelyn too, naaah?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
Are u kidding me? cheesy
I never thought the same spirit of joblessness that possesses everyone in yankee would have eventually found it's way to naija, where several men pikin never chop, talkless of to dey obsess over another human being life wey no even know u. undecided

So as she no kon wear makeup nko? wetin do u OP?

The babe still fine. Of course if you spent more time looking at [b]REAL [/b]women and not plastic/photoshopped people + p0rn, you'd learn to appreciate real women without all the "face acid" & hulabalu.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
lastpage:

Some of Mercy's haters are actually dying to have "her Prince Charming"! tongue tongue

what the. . . . . . . . . .

why are you cursing people here!!!

sounds like you have the hots for the fellow yourself!!

dash him your sister nah.

of course some girls may be dying to have him, if thats the type they aim for. Like attracts like.

easier to take the man out of the mud than to take the mud out of the man.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^U know l will NEVER engage you in a conversation "about men/relationship" since l got to know your position on such issues! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I will suggest we keep it that way.
Just ignore my comments like you never saw them! wink

Happy days!

Lastpage
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^yeah whatever.

ignore my posts if they make you uncomfortable or scared.

like i said, put lipstick on a pig and it will still remain a pig.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by mulumele(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
If she was 27 in 2009,
that means she is 25 now.

its simple female birthday arithmetic!

@Kx,Femalerithmetic you mean.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
You know if you didn't quote me, l will not have warned you about trying to engage me!

I reserve my discussions with people who have a balanced and healthy lifestyle, while respecting yobs like you who dont.

Keep your Piggy-stuff to yourself P-L-E-A-S-E.

If you think l am scared, then so be it. grin

End of "attempted" discussion! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Abi na by force? Zip! lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
All mercy Johnson haters will burn in hell, Live this girl alone and face your own problem you've been corvering so no one can see, everybody's gat their own issue if you cant pray for her, or at least pity her because she's human like you, Then shut the Bleep up , nobody really knows what they can do unless they find themselves in a position in this life or situation, She's beautiful in her own way, and I pray the lord will help her get over this guys and you haters,
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ lastpage

^^put lipstick on a pig- it remains a pig!!!

take the man out of the gutter- the gutter will remain in the man!!!

if you find people's posts disturbing, then learn to ignore instead of crying!!

unless you're absolutely obliged to defend your fellow drug pusher!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
susanbussy:

All mercy Johnson haters will burn in hell, Live this girl alone and face your own problem you've been corvering so no one can see, everybody's gat their own issue if you cant pray for her, or at least pity her because she's human like you, Then shut the bleep up , nobody really knows what they can do unless they find themselves in a position in this life or situation, She's beautiful in her own way, and I pray the lord will help her get over this guys and you haters,

oh shut up.

your posts show you're already in hell and will likely remain there, going by your piggish attitude!

see the id.iot praying "the lord will help her get over this"

bunch of rotten corrupt criminals ever bent on ruining nigeria's image.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
@tpia face your life trouble and leave the girl alone, If you are to where she is today without this situation I bet you be eating poo, and rubbing some on yourself, haterzzzz,
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
I now you're a complete i.diot!
Cant you notice l have refused to address you, not even indirectly!

Yet you keep mouthing "Lastpage" like your life depends on it!

I DONT find your posts "disturbing".
I know you're re.tard.ed and have emotional issues with men. Why would l bring myself to your level?
You the type that goes like "Once beaten, twice disgraced, always a vengeful Arrow"! grin

Get a life instead on focusing on Mercy!
Infact, show us your own husband, if you have one! wink Or are you just trying to "snatch" Odi from her?
Jealous, Fake cretin!

When she marries on Saturday, morons like you can go Hug a NEPA Transformer! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2011
susanbussy:

@tpia face your life trouble and leave the girl alone, If you are to where she is today without this situation I bet you be eating poo, and rubbing some on yourself, haterzzzz,

^^you must be from the kind of family where the mama will rain curses on anybody asking why her daughter is a cocaine pusher and small time criminal.

shows in your posts!!

awon omo ma baker.

some families are known for better things like leadership and business savvy, while others like yours and lastpages, are known for walking n.aked on screen and snatching deadbeats off the streets of a village!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
@tpia you are a big fool and I hope you will remain cos if God gives you a little opportunity you will misuse it,  Either you are a male or female you will burn in hell I say it again you won't have peace until you leave her alone monkey, 

And I can see you have a lot of issues, You are sick she's not my family, Not even a fan but you are too much of a hater and I think you need to be silenced I say it again you will burn in hell cos haters belong there unless you change the way you think, slowpoke,
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ lastpage grin

read my post above and acknowledge the role your family has played in supporting your criminality cheesy

bunch of hillbillies who faint at the sight of a dollar. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Susanbussy: Nooo, Let her bust a pipe in her jugular because Mercy has found love while she is roasting here on Nairaland! grin

Association of husband-less-Ameeboooos! shocked shocked

Once they see another lady  getting hooked, they just develop blood-pressure! wink

I send una?

The id-iot doesn't even know her sexuality ANYMORE!
What a lost cause! "Male" indeed! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
susanbussy:

@tpia you are a big fool and I hope you will remain cos if God gives you a little opportunity you will misuse it, Either you are a male or female you will burn in hell I say it again you won't have peace until you leave her alone monkey,

[size=20pt]I SAY YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL AND WILL STAY THERE WITH NO SOLUTION TO YOUR LIFE IN SIGHT FOR AS LONG AS YOUR CRIMINAL MIND AND SUPPORTERS REMAIN THAT WAY.[/size]

Beasts of no lineage and who can strip n.aked for ten naira!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Yemi Alade Shows Off Plenty Dollars In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.