Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) (45350 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures / Ini Edo- Before & After Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
Thank you AmeboAjela, l would not have replied you 'cos am no sure if this your "Peace-making" is sincere or not?
if you're a genuine "Peace-Maker", Blessed are the Peace-Makers!

Now this is where it started:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743848.32.html#msg9007533
Please read posts "49 and 50".

*First, l did not address my post to 'her'.
*She 'quoted me' and then starts to insult me!
*I promptly told her "I do not wish to engage her in a discussion". (What more can a decent person do?)
*Instead of taking her trade elsewhere, she just went on-and-on! angry

Remember yourself and myself had disagreed on "issues" and you called me "FBI, Colombo, e.t.c" but l responded and let it go! wink
That is how it should be on the "faceless internet".

Where were you when she was being "Un-Lady-like" by calling me names? (Pig, Frustrated, e.t.c)
She just crawls under most peeps skin!

Now, let me ask: assuming you're right, WHY DO "SOME" WOMEN ALWAYS THINK A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO "TAKE THE SHYTE" AND KEEP QUIET?
Does it mean men dont have feelings?
Does it mean men dont feel hurt by such insults?
Does it mean men are supposed to be stronger and more bearing?

Where then does this leave all the "Gender-Equality" mantra?
For me, l think men and women are THE SAME human-beings!

We cannot "pick and choose" when men should be "men", be stronger, be more accommodating but then claim equality when it suits our purpose as women!
Flip-flopping no good at all! grin

Having said that, l will defer to you and not respond to her AGAIN.
I respect people who try to make peace, l respect you for that.
I hope she would imbibe and appreciate this noble gesture of ours.

Keep and eye and see who will start it all  over again!
Sebi l be man, right? grin wink

Thanks.

Lastpage!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2011
coogar:

your comprehension skills are zero.
where in ma comment did i agree that nonsense you spewed there?

no wonder you are bitter about most things in life.
your arse is stuck in australia looking like that? damnit, you must be one sex-starved woman.
better go back to osun state and get yourself a danfo driver to procreate.

You want her to go to osun state,at the state of her skin,
can't you see she's neither fair nor dark,what would she look like under that nija scorching sun?
can't you see,she would be rejected even with her GREEN CARD,BRITISH PASSPORT AND AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT?
Plus she would scare the hell outta kids,with those looks?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2011
TPIA _ your not a slut
somebody lied you got some gorrila in the car uhnnn
!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by coogar: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
Goldieluks:

You want her to go to osun state,at the state of her skin,
can't you see she's neither fair nor dark,what would she look like under that nija scorching sun?
can't you see,she would be rejected even with her GREEN CARD,BRITISH PASSPORT AND AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT?
Plus she would scare the hell outta kids,with those looks?

danfo drivers will have to manage tilapia like that. . . .
she's a gateway to australia to whoever lucky tribal-marked danfo driver she hitches up with.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
gosh, last page is still typing long epistles. undecided

why isnt the spambot getting him?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

gosh, last page is still typing long epistles. undecided

why isnt the spambot getting him?
cause ur not a star
somebody lied grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by MissyB3(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
AmeboAjela:

@Lastpage
How can a married or matured man be saying such about a woman for that matter? You dey fight woman for public and you see no shame in it? How can i respect you or even call you matured when you no even fit restrain yourself from replying things that offend you. Na competition be this? I mean them go give you crown or pay you money say you win fight with a woman? Some people just make Amebor-Anjelar shake head in pity. I beg take am easy, it is not the end of the world please. Even Amebor-Anjelar that started the thread is not going about it this way. For us to leave in peace, say your own make I say my own and leave it at that. It is not our duty to dictate to people what to say, what to think and sometimes we no go ever fit see things the same way because of our orientation, values, environments, etc  I call you out, because na you be the man and it is not everything a man responds to
It is ever so easy to separate the boys from the men.  cheesy cheesy

Isn't it funny how the 2 individuals that have constantly been attacking the supposedly husband-seeking, lovelorn Tpia claim to be married yet have enough time on their hands to engage in malicious back and forth on the www? So much for having a family to run and give total attention! cheesy
If the attention and agression directed at Tpia is channelled into bedroom matters and family wahalas, we will have less cases like Mercy Johnson's to discuss on NL, for all we know, it could be bad quality s[i]e[/i]x that drove the prince of deceit into the hands of Mercy Yhanson.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ don little

^^you sound s.tupid and it seems the only way you can catch some fame is by stalking tpia.

well, i'd be flattered if it were a more presentable person [using the term person very loosely], but alas.

you're just as "gorilloid" as the other chimps. grin

seriously though, are there no more handsome guys in nigeria.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by MissyB3(f): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
Oya, Donlittle, post under ma penultimate comment make I know seh na you Tpia deh point the arrows at. angry grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
hahahahaha look at this ugly puke!!!
na wa o, wonders shall never end grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
Thank you Missy* B.

I really appreciate your "provocative" comment.
(Am sure you dont see anything wrong in what she's doing, right?)

You can see l've thrown the "olive branch" as suggested by the one and only Ameboo in da house.
I refused to respond to that last post she made about me. wink

Now, you come throw your own inside, abi?

Have a wonderful night. wink

BTW: So, Its not just men now, its now married men that must not come near the computer or on N/Land anymore! Even my Madam is beside me on another Laptop and she is "enjoying these' so much, since she never get to say such silly things at me and she's so amused that the internet can allow some midget to abuse me! grin Its all fun, we use it to unwind, dont take it too serious. wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by MissyB3(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
lastpage:

Thank you Missy* B.

I really appreciate your "provocative" comment.
(Am sure you dont see anything wrong in what she's doing, right?)

You can see l've thrown the "olive branch" as suggested by the one and only Ameboo in da house.
I refused to respond to that last post she made about me. wink

Now, you come throw your own inside, abi?

Have a wonderful night. wink

BTW: So, Its not just men now, its now married men that must not come near the computer or on N/Land anymore! Even my Madam is beside me on another Laptop and she is "enjoying these' so much, since she never get to say such silly things at me and she's so amused that the internet can allow some midget to abuse me! grin Its all fun, we use it to unwind, dont take it too serious. wink
Right back atcha. wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Oya, Donlittle, post under ma penultimate comment make I know seh na you Tpia deh point the arrows at. angry grin

na him o.

we posted at the same time jare.

sometimes i point instead of using the quote button- then have to be more specific if someone else also responded while my post was going through.

cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by coogar: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

seriously though, are there no more handsome guys in nigeria.

look who's asking. . . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Missy*B:
Right back atcha.

Dont! Just let it pass.

Lets spend time on more challenging issues, if we must discuss at all.

BTW: I'll rather you ignore me completely!

Cheers.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by MissyB3(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
lastpage:

Lets spend time on more challenging issues, if we must discuss at all.
I shall grant you the privilege someday.  cheesy cheesy

lastpage:

BTW: I'll rather you ignore me completely!
The last time I checked, you were the one who directed a post at me, directly.  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
not every nler is normal.

some want to be ignored even while they're wasting space and typing long epistles just to get noticed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
@tpia I can remember you said you were out of this thread sometimes ago, How Come you still sticking around, you cant even keep your word shame on you,
And let's be sincere why did you hate mercy that much? This is the first thread I will be posting this much and will have to insult someone since I have been on nairaland though my husband won't stop laughing whenever he reads this thread it's all fun
I don't know you but I just want you to stop the hatred, She's human like us
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
"BIG FAT YAWN"

Christ, this your arguments sef dey bore person. . Especially susanbussy's own. . Are you guys on your per[i]io[/i]ds?Hm, I bet your wombs have rotted away, sef. . Bloody hell!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2011
Naughty Mrs. Mercy Okojie!
I can read your mind down there!
I know the song you're singing and l know what you're saying 'silently' and it goes like this:

SONG :
Oruka ti d'owo na
Di ololufe remu
K'ose ni to le yayin, titi lailai!

THOUGHTS:

Now that l am "happily Married",  What you gonna do about it?
Stew in your own wee, you haterz! tongue tongue

If you dont like my Gown,
GO HUG A WET TRANSFORMER or DRINK CYANIDE! tongue tongue tongue
(I know you ain't gonna have one!) wink
End of Story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------ADMONITION TIME----------------------------------------------

Well, "You have found a husband, it shows the Lord is happy with you!
Something about "No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper" because "Curse without reason shall not Prevail.

They curse, they raved and ranted! They spewed trash and threatened "fire and brimstone"!
They planned and conspired but like its said in the Good books, "The Lord scattered them like Chaff before the wind"!
After all, one with God is more than a million!

HE who brought confusion into their midst during the building of the Tower of Babel,
HE who turned the "Wisdom of Ahitopel" into foolishness,
HE who can say YES and No man can say NO,
has done "a Good thing" and its marvelous in our eyes.

I dont know you but by the amount of venom you had received from "known and unknown" enemies, it is clear that "Whom the Lord had bless, no man can destroy"!

I feel you dear, l really do!

Now, if you ever read these threads one day, hear this:
Love your husband with all your heart!
Respect him, honor him with all your being.
Trying periods will come for sure, its like that in all marriages.
Just remember this day, Remember what both of you went through, to "make it happen".

It will be well with you. Am really happy for you.
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THE LATEST COUPLE.!

Thanx to all her "Well-wishers" and all her "UNwell-wishers" shocked grin

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by AmeboAjela(f): 1:02am On Aug 28, 2011
lastpage:

Thank you AmeboAjela, l would not have replied you 'cos am no sure if this your "Peace-making" is sincere or not?
if you're a genuine "Peace-Maker", Blessed are the Peace-Makers!

Now this is where it started:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743848.32.html#msg9007533
Please read posts "49 and 50".

*First, l did not address my post to 'her'.
*She 'quoted me' and then starts to insult me!
*I promptly told her "I do not wish to engage her in a discussion". (What more can a decent person do?)
*Instead of taking her trade elsewhere, she just went on-and-on! angry

Remember yourself and myself had disagreed on "issues" and you called me "FBI, Colombo, e.t.c" but l responded and let it go! wink
That is how it should be on the "faceless internet".

Where were you when she was being "Un-Lady-like" by calling me names? (Pig, Frustrated, e.t.c)
She just crawls under most peeps skin!

Now, let me ask: assuming you're right, WHY DO "SOME" WOMEN ALWAYS THINK A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO "TAKE THE SHYTE" AND KEEP QUIET?
Does it mean men dont have feelings?
Does it mean men dont feel hurt by such insults?
Does it mean men are supposed to be stronger and more bearing?

Where then does this leave all the "Gender-Equality" mantra?
For me, l think men and women are THE SAME human-beings!

We cannot "pick and choose" when men should be "men", be stronger, be more accommodating but then claim equality when it suits our purpose as women!
Flip-flopping no good at all! grin

Having said that, l will defer to you and not respond to her AGAIN.
I respect people who try to make peace, l respect you for that.
I hope she would imbibe and appreciate this noble gesture of ours.

Keep and eye and see who will start it all  over again!
Sebi l be man, right? grin wink

Thanks.

Lastpage!

You don hear the word "Gentleman" before? What about "Gentlewoman"? The reason you no dey hear that one be say Men and women no be the same, we are just not made the same way. That no mean say men no get feelings but rather they might be able to absolve more than women. Eg a woman go drag the same matter for a million years while a guy go forget the same matter over a bottle of beer with his friend. So if woman use all the bad words on you and insult you 50times, you self go do the same because men and women are same human and get same feelings? Guy you no dey try at all. Be man and allow women be women. Women are called Weaker Sex, Men are called head of the house, etc   The reason why a guy should not engage a woman in insults or war of words be say, for one it is unmanly. Two you can never win because the woman ready to drag the matter till world end and Three other people especially men go look down and have little respect on any man wey spend im time dey quarrel with woman. same wey people disrespect a man that beats his wife. Your reply or argument here tells me that you have not really traveled out wide and mix with people of different countries and cultures (I might be wrong) but even if that na true, I assume say you be educated person so you suppose know better than the things you write here. Again you sure say if you ignore this persin, and after sometime the persin no go tire? That is part of the inner strength real men are supposed to have, but don't expect that in a lot of women. Last thing be say though I rool a lot of gist, but Amebor-Anjelar is generally a nice person and even when I disagree with people and state my opinion strongly, it is not in my nature to insult others because that na for small pickin them. We might disagree but that doesn't mean I will insult you because Insults actually serves no purpose but to belittle you in the eyes of the public. Everyone of us don do enough insulting when we be little kids. Like I said before, this thing no be competition and you no need to win. Allow the woman win and concentrate on other things, that way you go EARN the respect of matured people because you no need any kid to dey clap for you say you don win. That is not what you need, you need people wey truly respect you because of your manner of conduct.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2011
^^^You're a woman so l will assume everything you said about "women" applies to you as well, right?

That been the case, l will not grant you ANY response! wink grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 2:54am On Aug 28, 2011
this last page really needs to be caught by the spambot because he makes the section more boring by the minute.

the IQ of some of these posters is at abysmally low levels.

they actually think wedding is the same thing as marriage.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2011
susanbussy:

I don't know you but I just want you to stop the hatred,  She's human like us.

Why don't you apply the same reasoning?

When you are here spewing crap and calling someone an "ugly gorilla", did it occur to you that she is human as well?

YOU stop the hatred.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2011
Even a 'Peace-Maker' like AmeboAjela has failed in/with this one!

I promised you l would NOT REPLY her again.

But l hope you can see that she would still not let me be!

Silence they say, is the BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL! wink

AmeboAnjela really has something going in that advice, really!

Lastpage!

BTW:Married or not, matured or not, NO ONE has the right to keep abusing or insulting another and expect the other one to be quiet!

For how long?

Mrs. Mercy Okojie, abeg come o! grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by bekay911(f): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2011
KAI dis one na takin panadol 4 anoda person headache
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by shazzya(f): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2011
No matter da fame or wealth shez got, ℓ̊‎​ stil see her as one village dirty girl
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Ranoscky(m): 11:24am On Dec 13, 2011
^ Quit hating, abeg!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by jaybee3(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo / Yemi Alade Shows Off Plenty Dollars In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.