Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) (45345 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures / Ini Edo- Before & After Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
lastpage:

Goldieluks grin grin shocked
Latest Jist!

That "pikshure" that is giving everyone Nightmares belongs to one of those who are saying mercy is ugly o! wink
I hear say she is planning to snatch Odi from Mercy!
Only problem is that Odi already found love and is sticking to it, come rain or shine! tongue
Less than 24hrs to Mercy's "Happily married forever"! Some peeps still dey burst all the pipe for their Neck! grin

Imagine:

*She refused to release the name of her husband on time : Go find your own husband, abi men no dey chat you-up?
*She was doing photo-ops showing her shopping for wedding gown: Go and do your own shopping or sell your ugly broke-Bottom! Even if u no get husband, you are still free to "shuppin-for-gown"! grin grin
*She now start telling lies about what she was doing all along: Wetin concern Agbeero with overload? Just mind your bloody business for once!
*She did not keep her public image clean: Says who? Some broke-Bottom jealous, nightmare-causing babooon? at least she even get "public image", what have YOU got to show, apart from that scary face! tongue cry
*Her mother joins in saying all sorts of crap: If that is how you "talk and refer" to your own mother, we are not suprised; Like Mother, like daughter!

Mtchew.
Pock-nosing into other peoples life is NOT A LIFESTYLE! Get a "real life" PLEAZE or die trying!

LolZ, Please pity our eyes,take of that boxer picture from our eyes.
its so scary.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
And women claim to be more mature than men. That is and has always been the dumbest ish I have ever heard.  grin

Because the girl hot/fine/smexy pass una the automated response is "Hate". May God deliver even women from women.  cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
gosh, this last page clown is still typing long story because of his life frustrations?

joblessness na wa!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
2buff:

Because the girl hot/fine/smexy

laughing my flat behind off!!!!!

best joke this year no doubt!!!!

waiting for the other joke on saturday!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
2buff:

And women claim to be more mature than men. That is and has always been the dumbest ish I have ever heard.  grin

Because the girl hot/fine/smexy pass una the automated response is "Hate". May God deliver even women from women.  cheesy
2buff, if someone finds the girl unattractive it is hating? What kind of life is this? Opinions don't matter anymore?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
tpia@:

laughing my flat behind off!!!!!

best joke this year no doubt!!!!

waiting for the other joke on saturday!!!
@tpia, coming back from work to see you still running your disgusting mouth here confirms You are sick no joke why did you hate her so much when she's a female like you, Did she snatch your boyfriend? or did you know her personally? If you are judging her based on the rumors you had for real? I can guarantee you will burn in hell , Thanks @last page for that pics so everyone can see she's a gorilla herself,
Leave mercy alone and live your own useless life at least she's somebody to talk about, So, she must have gat something good in her for people to debate on her , Who are you? NOBODY, just running your mouth all around nairaland, She's not in your class cos you don't even have one
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^use paragraphs when typing.

stop acting like someone born and bred in a gutter.

you're really lowering the quality of this site.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
susanbussy:

@tpia, coming back from work to see you still running your disgusting mouth here confirms You are sick no joke why did you hate her so much when she's a female like you, Did she snatch your boyfriend? or did you know her personally? If you are judging her based on the rumors you had for real? I can guarantee you will burn in hell , Thanks @last page for that pics so everyone can see she's a gorilla herself,
Leave mercy alone and live your own useless life at least she's somebody to talk about, So, she must have gat something good in her for people to debate on her , Who are you? NOBODY, just running your mouth all around nairaland, She's not in your class cos you don't even have one
Christ, you dey defend mercy like say na she born you. .
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Babymiles(f): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
i see no difference in her look, i think i prefer like this with no make up, i wish her best of lucks in her marriage. live ur life and pay no attention to wat people say, grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
tpia@:

^^use paragraphs when typing.

stop acting like someone born and bred in a gutter.

you're really lowering the quality of this site.
@tpia,  You think am as jobless as you are what's your issue with paragraph or no paragraph,  Just giving you a quick pinch,  I have a wonderful husband and beautiful kids to take care of  so , I don't have time for jobless crack head like you ,  No job, no boyfriend , no life,  ori e n run gidigidi,  And until you change your way, you can't have a life, oponu- sowenu, didirin oburewa osi kan,  Very ugly thing, you are suppose to stay indoor and cry to God to have mercy on you, eni a ba ta ka fi ratupa,  O ni oun eni ajitanna wo,  SIoooooooo,  Eranko lasan- lasan
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
^Mad person.

Probably inherited the madness.

All these gutter brats wey dey form for internet. Lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
Na you be sick person, Who first start to dey beef mercy? You because you are worthless oponu ni eeee gbabe,
This girl no offend you except say she has a life and you are lifeless sorryyyyyyyyy I hope you get over her cos she's gotten over you all these while and ready to say I do tomorrow , Huuuuuuuuu, I bet you are disgusting for any man to talk to from the look of your pics and the way you talk,
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Hardballer(m): 2:23am On Aug 27, 2011
kandiikane:

Is she trying to be sexy?

Abeg, someone give me brown paper bag let me cover that shish. . cool

with a body like that she doesnt have to try wink as for the paper bag issue,

they make em for guys too

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 2:32am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^Lmaooooooo. . . I bet that company make loads of monies. .Ahaha
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 3:06am On Aug 27, 2011
that guys one is nice grin

they'd sell very well on nl cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 27, 2011
^^ You like the man one? Ok I'll buy you one. grin
What size is your head? cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
One particular slowpoke keeps going from thread to thread, "spreading HATE and HER FRUSTRATIONS" about Mercy's wedding![b]

Dont useless, Ugly bitches like her have any good thing in their life?[/b]

Please, take advice:
1.) Drink CYANIDE
2.) Jump of 3rd Mainland Bridge
3.) Go HUG a WET TRANSFORMER

What you should stop doing is spreading the hate in your "loveless and ugly life", around.

Compare your own "pikshure" to Mercy's own!

BTW: Can you brag a wedding pikshure in your life-time? tongue

Asinine rascal!

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
bruh if this is tpia, then you need to stop spewing rubbish
seriously, you look like charley boy, all u need now na piercing on your body like mad man
mscheeew
ayamatanga
  grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ last page of your brain

^^you've made my picture look better.

thanks.

as you can see, nothing do the photo.

your girlfriend fine reach?

she'd better come and carry you before you pull a pronce odo on her and propose to tpia.

as you don lose your senses so. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by AmeboAjela(f): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Lastpage
How can a married or matured man be saying such about a woman for that matter? You dey fight woman for public and you see no shame in it? How can i respect you or even call you matured when you no even fit restrain yourself from replying things that offend you. Na competition be this? I mean them go give you crown or pay you money say you win fight with a woman? Some people just make Amebor-Anjelar shake head in pity. I beg take am easy, it is not the end of the world please. Even Amebor-Anjelar that started the thread is not going about it this way. For us to leave in peace, say your own make I say my own and leave it at that. It is not our duty to dictate to people what to say, what to think and sometimes we no go ever fit see things the same way because of our orientation, values, environments, etc I call you out, because na you be the man and it is not everything a man responds to
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2011
not everybody is right in the head.

let's leave it at that.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
obviously, even my dog will bark at tpia, if she really looks like that, common now
she needs plastic surgery! grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^nothing wrong with the photo, as i've pointed out many times.

lets return to topic plz cos all this derailment is leading nowhere.

where is mercy johnson having her honeymoon?

in italy?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

^^nothing wrong with the photo, as i've pointed out many times.

lets return to topic plz cos all this derailment is leading nowhere.

where is mercy johnson having her honeymoon?

in italy?
NON OF YOR FREAKING BUSINESS, DUMB ASS, BAD BELLE, HATER, UGLY BITCH, YOU REALLY NEED A PLASTIC SURGERY AND I CAN ORGANIZE THAT FOR YOU, IF YOUR BAD BELLE GO CONSIDER THE OFFER, grin grin grin
tongue tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^are you people's rantings having any effect on anyone at all?

havent really noticed, but keep foaming at the mouth in fury grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by coogar: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
www.nairaland.com/attachments/513473_Ugly_Dog_Typia_JPG7d43bc517fdb2941d4dfa546bb219b7b

you mean this is tpia? i refuse to believe this. shocked shocked shocked shocked
and she has the chutzpah to say someone is unattractive? why are some girls so hateful when they themselves look hideous.

tpia looks like a cross of a donkey and a human mutt.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
^well, your picture in your profile isnt too attractive, so i dont know why you're ranting here. undecided

you look very much like a gorilla but i could be wrong since i dont have my contacts on at the time of typing.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by coogar: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

^well, your picture in your profile isnt too attractive, so i dont know why you're ranting here. undecided

you look very much like a gorilla but i could be wrong since i dont have my contacts on at the time of typing.

but seriously, tpia - if this is your picture then you belong to the lower rung of naija babes.
with all your big mouth and criticisms you heap on people, you have to be the ugliest chic on this forum.

your hair is unkempt. your face has the same roughness of a freshly produced sandpaper.
and that smile? what's that about? unless you have something really special, you won't convince anyone with that look of yours.

as per the profile - that's my pet monkey.
i could persuade him to date you if don't mind. after all, the only difference is you are clothed and he loves it bare. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
coogar:

as per the profile - that's my pet monkey.

nice try, but we all know its you.

so you agree you look like a gorilla.

i'm sure you get that a lot grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jesus wept.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by coogar: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

your comprehension skills are zero.
where in ma comment did i agree that nonsense you spewed there?

no wonder you are bitter about most things in life.
your arse is stuck in australia looking like that? damnit, you must be one sex-starved woman.
better go back to osun state and get yourself a danfo driver to procreate.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2011
tpia@:

smh
charley boy
zone 6 squad
ajanana mama o
give me my money na hin u be
you  be like tout!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Yemi Alade Shows Off Plenty Dollars In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.