Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) (45349 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures / Ini Edo- Before & After Makeup Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2011
lastpage:

Or are you just trying to "snatch" Odi from her?

oloriburuku ni e sha!!!!!

did she say she cant share odi with you?

hey, she takes the front while you take the back, or vice versa, kapish grin

bush animal cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Susanbussy, see the ugly Typia-Bit.ch that is insulting Mercy is o! shocked

No wonder she no get husband, they all used and dump the ugly ma-te-te now she dey vex like mad! grin

Did Odi not see you with your wide mouth like that of a Gorrila before he went for a cutty babe like Mercy? tongue

Go Hug Wet Transformer and END your miserable life!

Waste of Egg! You way dem for don ecarry do Menses, you come here they foam for mouth like rabbied Dog!

Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Jenifa1: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2011
she has some make up. she just happen not to be wearing a weave

this is her without any make up on her face at all.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2011
@tpia And I can see you have a lot of issues,   You are sick she's not my family,  Not even a fan but you are too much of a hater and I think you need to be silenced I say it again you will burn in hell cos haters belong there unless you change the way you think,  Ask even any  like you they will tell you , you have no right to hate anybody you can't create this much  you will die in helll that's where you belong because you have nobody to ask you out and age is telling on you?  tongue tongue tongue tongue grin, huuuuuuu sorryyyyyy, 
@lastpage am sure this thing has a psyco issue I know people like them,  Let's just leave in to keep blabbing
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Jenifa1: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2011
lastpage:

Susanbussy, see the ugly Typia-Bit.ch that is insulting Mercy is o! shocked

No wonder she no get husband, they all used and dump the ugly ma-te-te now she dey vex like mad! grin

Did Odi not see you with your wide mouth like that of a Gorrila before he went for a cutty babe like Mercy? tongue

Go Hug Wet Transformer and END your miserable life!

Waste of Egg! You way dem for don ecarry do Menses, you come here they foam for mouth like rabbied Dog!

tpia is not ugly. neither is mercy johnson.

are you male or female?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2011
susanbussy:

@tpia And I can see you have a lot of issues,   You are sick she's not my family,  Not even a fan but you are too much of a hater and I think you need to be silenced I say it again you will burn in hell cos haters belong there unless you change the way you think,  Ask even any  like you they will tell you , you have no right to hate anybody you can't create this much  you will die in helll that's where you belong because you have nobody to ask you out and age is telling on you?  tongue tongue tongue tongue grin, huuuuuuu sorryyyyyy, 
@lastpage am sure this thing has a psyco issue I know people like them,  Let's just leave in to keep blabbing

^^[size=20pt]^^YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL AND WILL REMAIN THERE[/size]

grin

frustrated basket case like you.

dey carry matter for head as if mercy even knows who you are, i.diot. If she does, then una life don pafuka together, enyin omo ita omo oshi gbogbo. grin

maybe you're also looking for who to snatch like the bottom feeding goat you've shown yourself to be.

na so you go rain curses on any better man wey mistakenly glance your way, until you're left with nothing but criminals who can put up with your sorry wrinkled behind. grin

low self esteem f.ool weeping louder than the bereaved.

why dont you and lastpage hook up together, since he's an ugly old goat and you're a decrepit ancient monkey. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
see the mother also coming out to demonstrate her absolute lack of class!!

theatre of the absurd!

see the kind home some people come from. undecided

no wonder the mercy hates being clothed.

lipstick on a pig!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
OMG , @tpia so na like this you look? Shame on you for saying rubbish all this while, I even think say na better person @lastpage thanks for the pics, No vex for mercy you hear? Go vex for those guys wet don use and dump you, useless thing , ,shameless ugly bitch,
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^your mama wey be like mercy own grin

the kind of mother who will attack her daughter if she refuses to p.rostitute in italy or even niger republic grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by MissyB3(f): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
Is that actually Tpia's picture? A better shot, please!

Yes, Mercy Johnson is actually ugly [If we're evaluating the face only] and I see no reason why anyone should feel bad about it. . .Everyone cannot be good-looking; some of us have to be ugly so that the beautiful ones can be appreciated.  cheesy
She remains one of my fav. Nollywood actresses, though.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ lastpage [indeed the last page of your brain]

and what's wrong with my picture?

if you can ever get a girl as fine as that, kindly let me know, you bow-legged, cross eyed midget grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by susanbussy(f): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
@tpia See am happily married with beautiful kids and have one of the most respected profession in the world, Who are you? Nobody, You better go sit down and rethink your life you need prayer am enjoy my off day and just playing around, You don't have a life and it's pretty obvious go get one and stop been nosy,
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^you must be married to european royalty, and that explains your presence on nl defending jobless husband-snatching bats like yourself. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thank you Susanbussy.
You need to see the extent l went just to avoid having a conversation with a lonely and definitely going crazy gaal o.

I know she's always attacking anyone that talks about love or relationships.

Thats even okay by me as long as she can keep her vituperation to her mad mind BUT naaah, she must quote my 'handle' ten times, so l can notice that the craze dog don enter house! sad angry

I even advised her to let us avoid a discussion but like a lost bit.ch in heat, she just want to bite more than she can chew!
On second thought, Typia also had prostituted in Italoo and was dumped by her "purchased man", l think  that's why she is so mad at Mercy?

hic-hic-hic  grin Not my fault, NEXT TIME, learn a TRADE! ,.,. and learn to close your legs! grin

I'll take to your advise and refuse to let insane and rabidly vengeful Rats (respects to Ghadafi! grin ) disturb my peace.
Let her be, when she has finished foaming in the mouth like Epileptic patient, she will go to her lonely bed and sleep-off wink

BTW: Can "Admin" give us a "IGNORE" button so we can just erase those we dont want to chat with?
Some cant even take the cue, no matter how you try. angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2011
She remains one of my fav. Nollywood actresses, though.

yeah, her fans are the ones giving her wings. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
lastpage:

Thank you Susanbussy.
You need to see the extent l went just to avoid having a conversation with a lonely and definitely going crazy gaal o.

I know she's always attacking anyone that talks about love or relationships.

Thats even okay by me as long as she can keep her vituperation to her mad mind BUT naaah, she must quote my 'handle' ten times, so l can notice that the craze dog don enter house! sad angry

I even advised her to let us avoid a discussion but like a lost bit.ch in heat, she just want to bite more than she can chew!
On second thought, Typia also had prostituted in Italoo and was dumped by her "purchased man", l think  that's why she is so mad at Mercy?

hic-hic-hic  grin Not my fault, NEXT TIME, learn a TRADE! ,.,. and learn to close your legs! grin

I'll take to your advise and refuse to let insane and rabidly vengeful Rats (respects to Ghadafi! grin ) disturb my peace.
Let her be, when she has finished foaming in the mouth like Epileptic patient, she will go to her lonely bed and sleep-off wink

BTW: Can "Admin" give us a "IGNORE" button so we can just erase those we dont want to chat with?
Some cant even take the cue, no matter how you try. angry

hey, who do you think you are you bow-legged cross-eyed midget grin

if you want to be ignored, then learn to ignore, you monkey!! cheesy

and who are you typing long epistles for, like person wey dey snort cocaine 24/7?
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
SNAPPIA!!!!! cheesy i soo missed you! I hope all is well smiley

2buff:

Are u kidding me?  cheesy
I never thought the same spirit of joblessness that possesses everyone in yankee would have eventually found it's way to naija, where several men pikin never chop, talkless of to dey obsess over another human being life wey no even know u.   undecided

So as she no kon wear makeup nko? wetin do u OP?  

The babe still fine. Of course if you spent more time looking at REAL [/b]women and not plastic/photoshopped people + p0rn,  you'd learn to appreciate real women without all the "face acid" & hulabalu.

[size=18pt][b]BIG UPS TO YOU 2BUFF!!!!!!!!!  cool cool
[/size]
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2011
Tpia you are not only charcaol black,you are also UGLY.
You parade ur ugliness and joke about urself,how wasted can one be?

You also have the guts to call mercy Johnson ugly,my dear mercy's black asss is prettier than
that thing u call a face. Am even ashame too look at it. Urgh!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2011
um, gathering of monkeys.

am out since i'm not one.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
hoooooohooooooheeeeheee @ the lastest beef. *takes out snacks and mango juice*  grin  grin

Goldieluks:

Tpia you are not only charcaol black,you are also UGLY.
You parade your ugliness and joke about urself,how wasted can one be?

You also have the guts to call mercy Johnson ugly,my dear mercy's black asss is prettier than
that thing u call a face. Am even ashame too look at it. Urgh!

HEY!!!! GOLDIE!! i am dark skinned too!  undecided undecided cry cry

lastpage:

^^^^That was cute! kiss

Please spare something for Lovelyn too, naaah?

cheesy cheesy Suggestion noted.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
Tpia is oficially insane.look at the senior chimp calling people monkey.
Come and have some rotten banana monkey.
Come take tpia monkey,don't be shy cause you'd go hungry if you dont grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by koolgrap: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
Pls leave Mercy J.  Alone, u can discuss ur own private life not hers, na wa.  If she eat ,una must talk,spit una must talk. This is absolute rubbish. U wey make this post,abeg put pics of days b4 ur marraige.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
Whats the big deal about make up or no make up.

The Girl has the curves in the right places and thats what guys look for.

Thank GOD i have a very hot wife,i would have thaught of dating her cos i love shapely ladies.
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Hardballer(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2011
shes ugly but the body compensates
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by lastpage: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2011
Did you miss the "pikshure" of that "Queen" l posted somewhere up there?  wink
How about that tingy bit-ch that looks like a zoo-Gorrilla for a wife? lipsrsealed
I go dash u for free grin

heh-heh-heh, l just dey laugh walahi!

As far as l am concerned, l wish both Odi, Mercy and Lovelyn a happy future ahead of them.

So many handsome men and so many beautiful women to choose from, some "Ugly, sex-starved Gorrilla" wan die cos Mercy wan marry Odi! Chei!! shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by mekaboy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2011

MERCY JOHNSON IS NOT BEAUTIFUL FACIALLY, BUT HER BODY NA SOMETHING ELSE, YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL. grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hardballer:

shes ugly but the body compensates

GBAM!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2011
The babe is beautiful both facially and (definitely) body wise.

Stop the hate already. Granted, they are commiting adultery and I hope they sort that out before making severe mistakes, but SHE isn't ugly.

Ugly, I notice, is often a very common trait with the people who nitpick other people's looks.
I think, given the posts in this forum (and the pictures thereof), that we can all agree that this has infact graduated into one of the scientific laws of Physics.  grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by Viques: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ OP
I'ld advice u to get busy with things that will better ur life. U dont hav any right whatsoever to judge MJ. From ur previous post, I realised that ure just very idle. Stop spreading all this ur amebor gist, we know them already. Perhaps u could even sleep if u've really got nothing doing. If e de pain u say MJ no fine, u fit take back slide land inside gutter, leave her for us, we like her the way she is. Haba!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by sexyskimpz: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
@op, i cnt rily undastand ur baseless topic, am kinda suspectin u, abi mercy don turn u hands down b4, grin, beta retreat or na u go fit b d cleaner dat weddin dae
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by userlist(f): 12:00am On Aug 26, 2011
Please Nigerians, leave this babe alone.
Who are we to judge.
Mercy, you are a very pretty woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures) by tpia5: 12:11am On Aug 26, 2011
trust nigerians to always encourage themselves in evil things. undecided

anyway, we see the reason why you rarely stand out when compared with other nationalities.

mediocrity is what nigerians like to celebrate.

later you wonder why the men are always drooling over non-nigerians. undecided

too bad!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Exclusive Photos:- Yinka Olukunga Popularly Known As “nnenna” Weds Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.