Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Hate or love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hate or love. (592 Views)

“OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide / Are You Marrying A Lady Because Of Virginity Or Love? / 20 Girl Trends You Either Hate Or Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hate or love. by jeromestarks: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
There is this girl from a humble backgound that I have been chasing for some time now. I have spent on her but still she said nothing. Whenever we meet, she will just look at me and smile. I can see that she likes me from the fire in her eyes.

After months of chasing, I called her one day and she picked the call only to say
" I'm busy right now please"
And she dropped the call.

I was infuriated. Like " na me dis girl jons like dis?"

So a week later I called her and said
" You know it's been long that I have been trying to tell you how much I love you but it seems like I am disturbing you right?"

She paused for sometime as if she didn't hear what I said so I repeat the same statement with a calm voice. Then she replied
" Uhmm, sort of"
Then I said
" so , I'm just gonna let you be and wish you all the best. Take care dear and Goodbye."

She didn't say anything and we ended the call.

After four months, this girl flashed me on the same date that I last called her.
I called back and we spoke as if nothing happened. She told me about her coming birthday and I promised to send her a gift (I really love this girl). Somehow, I didn't send anything and the birthday passed.

Three months later, I called her and said
Hey, how you doing? I was thinking of you recently so I kept something for you. Come over and collect it" she said she will send someone but I insisted she come herself.

Next day, She was going to school so she branched my house early in the morning but I couldn't stand up to see her so I sent someone to give her the money I kept for her.

She collected the money and left.

I was expecting a "thank you" or SMS but I got nothing.

Later that day, around 8pm, I called her severally but She bounced the calls.
As a regular guy na, I stopped calling and let it slide.

Two days later, she flashed me.
I called back and I discovered that she has blocked my line.

What do you think is the reason behind her action?
(You can insult me. It's not like I can stop you anyway).
Re: Hate or love. by PoliteActivist: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Simple: for whatever reason, SHE IS NOT INTO YOU!
MOVE ON!
Stop pining over someone who doesn't want you! Look elsewhere!
Clear enough??
Next time be sure a girl wants you b4 you "love" her.
Have some self-respect!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate or love. by Thortp(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
A secondary school student?
Re: Hate or love. by rickpat(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
she only flashes you...oga dey your lane...a phone call is the cheapest thing someone into you can afford to give to you
Re: Hate or love. by jeromestarks: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Thortp:
A secondary school student?
200L masscom
Re: Hate or love. by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Aje you no too get sense..fvcking simp

2 Likes

Re: Hate or love. by jeromestarks: 1:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Merch:
Aje you no too get sense..fvcking simp
I guess I deserved that.
I simp oo
Re: Hate or love. by okunwaye(m): 4:58am On Nov 18, 2022
I can't imagine myself doing all this to get a lady.
All the ladies I have come across falls for me and keep doing everything to get my attention. But I ignored most because of the fear of std. undecided
Re: Hate or love. by abuja007: 5:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Guy, why waste time and money on another guyz babe.

She is ungrateful, selfish, likes money not you and has no love for you.

Guy, there are 101 babes that will marry you. Don't go out of your league. Free the babe and work on yourself.

Also pray. A bad wife will affect you in a way even Satan can pity you.

1 Like

Re: Hate or love. by Godada(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2022

Like someone said, the cheapest thing a person who loves you can do is call you.

I keep hearing guys bombarded ladies with Thing like I love you. That makes you boring like other guys. Make yourself different from other guys.

The most important a guy can do for himself in a relationship is to respect and love himself.

A lady tells you she is busy and ends the call and you call her back again.....

You should have let her be long time ago. Period.
Re: Hate or love. by aisha1314(f): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
There is this girl from a humble backgound that I have been chasing for some time now. I have spent on her but still she said nothing. Whenever we meet, she will just look at me and smile. I can see that she likes me from the fire in her eyes.

After months of chasing, I called her one day and she picked the call only to say
" I'm busy right now please"
And she dropped the call.

I was infuriated. Like " na me dis girl jons like dis?"

So a week later I called her and said
" You know it's been long that I have been trying to tell you how much I love you but it seems like I am disturbing you right?"

She paused for sometime as if she didn't hear what I said so I repeat the same statement with a calm voice. Then she replied
" Uhmm, sort of"
Then I said
" so , I'm just gonna let you be and wish you all the best. Take care dear and Goodbye."

She didn't say anything and we ended the call.

After four months, this girl flashed me on the same date that I last called her.
I called back and we spoke as if nothing happened. She told me about her coming birthday and I promised to send her a gift (I really love this girl). Somehow, I didn't send anything and the birthday passed.

Three months later, I called her and said
Hey, how you doing? I was thinking of you recently so I kept something for you. Come over and collect it" she said she will send someone but I insisted she come herself.

Next day, She was going to school so she branched my house early in the morning but I couldn't stand up to see her so I sent someone to give her the money I kept for her.

She collected the money and left.

I was expecting a "thank you" or SMS but I got nothing.

Later that day, around 8pm, I called her severally but She bounced the calls.
As a regular guy na, I stopped calling and let it slide.

Two days later, she flashed me.
I called back and I discovered that she has blocked my line.

What do you think is the reason behind her action?
(You can insult me. It's not like I can stop you anyway).

The reason behind her behavior is that she's not really into you. So you should just stop chasing after her and forget about her. There will always be other girls.

1 Like

Re: Hate or love. by omolasho: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Oops know this and know peace. You can never get all you want in life, including ladies. Besides, the best things in life are free. Carry yourself with dignity and stop letting any woman, no matter highly placed traple upon your Ego.

1 Like

Re: Hate or love. by jeromestarks: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
SHE WILL PAY.
Re: Hate or love. by JOACHINpedro: 7:11am On Nov 25, 2022
Omo! Was this recent?

(1) (Reply)

The Science Behind Female Orgasms / Don't Know What's Wrong With My Skin / Lady Caught With Her Friend's Boyfriends In Hotel Room After She Went To "Consol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.