Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt (4838 Views)

Left Over Onions Are Poisonous / 10 Most Poisonous Food We Love To Eat / Contaminated Water Causes Scare In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by 190smh: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
I HEARD THATS WHAT YOUR PRESIDENT EATS MOST grin grin
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by eminemkayc: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
No wonder my stomach was disturbin me continuously since yesterday till this morning and i reported to work very late. I ate beans yesterday afternoon and last night my tommy kept disturbing me and i couldn't sleep. i woke up by 1am and was in the toilet till 4am (no jokes). . . angry angry angry
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by sadyeek(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^

All because you eat boko haram beans. Seriously??
You wouldn't be typing if truly it was BH beans.

I ate beans some days back, considering how I don't eat beans often, it was beans that has been in the house for more than a month but it ran my stomach. Am I soppose to belive now that it was BH beans??

If the whole of PH was police then I will be worried but till then I see no reason to be paranoid.

Again just my thoughts.
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by tobeGod: 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2011
how are we sure if it is only beans that has been poisoned by those idiots
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by oknee: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
I had beans last night and it wz so tasty. It wz old stock in d hse, no body will use my family and I as guinea pigs. No more beans for nw.
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by coded777: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
Am eatn beans right now at rumukwurushi, i'll again tomarow morning in a joint at Aba-road, wink cheesy
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by delicious1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
And where are the government agencies in charge of health and food products? Why haven't they issued statements to verify all these claims flying all around?
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by Baawaa(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
[center]That food call beans! i don't know y ppl eat it, am sorry for ppl that love it[/center]

Beans is gud 4 body than Rice
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by Baawaa(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2011

Thank U!
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by whyMMM: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
boko haram again
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by hbrednic: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
be warned,
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2011
pawa4ul:

I am a PH resident. Even though I am not insinuating a reality of this rumour, we all have to tread with caution. Our beans got finished in the house and we had to go buy just a little amout to cook on Saturday 21st August. I ate the beans and really had a very terrible experience. My whole system was not the same after 4hrs of consumption and this whole experience lasted almost all night long.
It did not occur to me that it could have resulted from my consumption of beans that day, until I started hearing this rumours. Scientifically, I was thinking it could have been from the preservative used to preserve the beans that was much, hence the reaction. However, I advice we tread with caution when we hear rumours. Like the journalist said, let us not be the experimental class. What I expect from the state commisioners of health and that of Agriculture is to take a reasonable qty of random sampling of the recent beans product in the market and send in for research.
I rest my case

Gbam, guy
You too much
Tell more of this to the so called jobless ministry that is only after the allocation they get and not concentrate on their main function
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by Bawss1(m): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2011
Rumors spread very easily because nobody takes some time to double check the stories. Someone commented that a family of 6 died in Yola because of eating poisonous beans. Is that so? Can exact details be provided of the said family? What are their names? Where exactly did they live? etc.

I can understand that people will like to err on the side of caution but at the same time no responsible person should go about disseminating unproven stories. It worsens everything.
Re: Poisonous Boko Haram's Beans Scare In Port Harcourt by businessMODE(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2017
Looking for where to buy groceries online in Abuja You just got it. You can get it done by ordering online from Bush Market (www.bushmarket.com.ng) and pay cash on delivery or via mobile transfer. You can also pay online using your ATM card.

All orders placed before 2pm get delivered on same day. Delivery starts from 3pm to 9pm daily. To get groceries and food items delivered to your door in Abuja, visit >>> www.bushmarket.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa, Ibo Or Yoruba: Which Tribe Has The Best Delicacies? / How Much Sugar Is There In Coke? / How To Make Your Own Vinegar:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.