Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife (6945 Views)

I Badged In Bet9ja Shop, I Saw This / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Obavoh: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2022
I started construction at the beginning of last month.

I am planning to give it to her on New Year’s Day as a surprise gift.

She will sell food stuffs and little provisions by Gods grace

16 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Obavoh: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Say hello to the latest CEO and Business owner In town.

I love you my chair lady

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Mercury12(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Boogyman557: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool Nice 1..

But y u come de build am inside forest..

No be shiit wey people trowey I de see inside the bush!

Anyways, make sure say she add OGOGORO aka HOT GIN to the business because dat place look like wer guys de come smoke WEED on a low..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by slimjohn2k5: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2022
nice, i love your dream
Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by virginprincess(f): 8:31am On Nov 19, 2022
Stall you are building for her inside bush abiundecided undecided,clout chaser.

13 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Candidlady: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by NeckingNgulping(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Lmfao.. It's very obvious that you are using Nairalanders to catch cruise.

43 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Chris2863(m): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2022
Nah for bush you won keep your wife?

10 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Brian47(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Is this a joke?

5 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by CDCEO001: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Na lion and other animals that will petronize her.

15 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by superCleanworks(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2022
interesting
Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by phorget(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2022
No be used diapers I dey see so? Abi some people presidential aspirant don visit that area recently?... undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by westlius(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2022
CDCEO001:
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by henndukwe18: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2022
grin aswr
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Nice 1..

But y u come de build am inside forest..

No be shiit wey people trowey I de see inside the bush!

Anyways, make sure say she add OGOGORO aka HOT GIN to the business because dat place look like wer guys de come smoke WEED on a low..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by henndukwe18: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2022
D woman fine but d shop ..............

3 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by illicit(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by blaquebelle: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2022
I think this guy sees nairaland as Facebook. Reason why he's always posting pictures.

17 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Starboytwo(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2022
CDCEO001:
this is grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by brain54(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Chai…

This guy…you too love this you madam (wife)

I hope say she love you same way.

Love Dey sweet.

Village love!

1 Like

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by emmyluizzz: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2022
SIMP

3 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obavoh the sweet husband

8 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by ednut1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
She be herbalist?

3 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by SamOchuko: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Obavoh:
I started construction at the beginning of last month.

I am planning to give it to her on New Year’s Day as a surprise gift.

She will sell food stuffs and little provisions by Gods grace

Nice one op but na snake she won rear for the store?

1 Like

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by PerfectStranger(m): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Anyways, that’s the kind of investment women of this generation deserve, in case she fvcks you up grin

1 Like

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by mytime24(f): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Rent a shop for her na

That place is too hidden,

Beware of snakes,Fulani herdsmen, scorpion and others

3 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Gadafii: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Be like say na animal skin your wife wan Dey sell, cos I no understand why you go build shop inside evil forest

Weldon btw

5 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Brownshoe: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cruise! But wetin this woman picture do you
Obavoh:
Say hello to the latest CEO and Business owner In town.

I love you my chair lady

3 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Jozilinn: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
The place must be around their house, you all know how rural areas are now,he would eventually spray chemical and she is good to go.
Nice one if this is true though, God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by Mastakija(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Love dey sweet now

Make i no talk anything again

2 Likes

Re: See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife by eteebanky1: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
It is so obvious you're using us to catch cruise

No sane person will build pako shop inside that evil forest and showoff on any online platform

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex / Ur Celebrity Crush. / Breaking News: Nigerian Claims The World's Largest Joystick! Exclusive Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.