Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu (645 Views)

2023: Nigerians Will Regret For 20 Years If Tinubu Loses – Adamu Garba / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains / 2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:48am On Nov 19, 2022
The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, says he has stopped using social media.

Tinubu disclosed that he almost had high blood pressure whenever he used social media.

He lamented that he has been subjected to intense abuse by social media users, hence he avoids it.

The APC presidential candidate disclosed this in a video posted on Twitter by one of his allies, Ademola Oshodi.

In the footage, the former Lagos State governor said he gets angry whenever he reads the things written about him on social media.

“I don’t read social media anymore; they abuse the hell out of me. If I read it, I get high blood pressure and angry.

“I don’t read it, so if I want to hear anything; my children or my workers will say this one said this, and when I’m tired, I say please forget it,” Tinubu said.

Following his emergence as the APC presidential candidate, Tinubu has been subjected to a lot of controversies.

He, however, dismissed all the allegations which he described as false and baseless.

Watch video here

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/19/presidency-why-i-almost-had-high-blood-pressure-tinubu-video/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1668840322

Lalasticlala nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod

Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Very wicked and unrepentant greedy drug criminal..

The emotional trauma you subjected goodluck JONATHAN and his family nko ?, especially Jonathan's mother who is yet to fully recover from the pains you inflicted on her seeing her son's coffin on the street even when the son is still alive...

If the heat is too much leave the kitchen for strong minds.. More are coming..

Just make sure that you have a shock absorber that will help you in Feb because is going be very fatal..

4 Likes

Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by Naira20: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2022
He is lying.
He just wants those biased journalists to start talking about how "toxic" OBIdients are.
Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by Kendo93: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2022
Trying to dodge blalablu bulaba buluvin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by Shevchenkko: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu this is just the beginning. You said and did worse against Gej. Be prepared for the disgrace ahead
Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by Bobloco: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu can't handle it any more

.He should save himself and his urchins the shame and drop out from the race before he is disgraced on the election day
Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by Timbar: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]you neba shee shomshin
Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by DaniDani(m): 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Blablabla blueblublu, as if you will understand what we are saying.
Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Jagaban have reached his prime..
He is now declining..
His brain is failing him
Re: 2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Very wicked and unrepentant greedy drug criminal..

The emotional trauma you subjected goodluck JONATHAN and his family nko ?, especially Jonathan's mother who is yet to fully recover from the pains you inflicted on her seeing her son's coffin on the street even when the son is still alive...

If the heat is too much leave the kitchen for strong minds.. More are coming..

Just make sure that you have a shock absorber that will help you in Feb because is going be very fatal..

Tinubu's nemesis would make a good Nollywood movie script.
The moral of his predicaments is that in life people need to be to be careful not to treat others maliciously because when the repercussions start coming,then it's either they quit or they should brace up & play the game like they get it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Beat Kwakwanso To The 3rd Place? / Northerners Will Play Their Game Well. Huge Turn Up For Atiku In Kano, Video / Just Collected My Transferred Voters Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.