Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire (23874 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Putindbutt: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Bridget95:
why mentioning Obi? Is he the one abusing thiefnubuu?
Where did i refer to Obi insulting Tinubu on this thread - even though he does insult Tinubu.
Don't read my comments with a dull brain on your shoulders. If you accusing people of futa jalon responsible for the poverty of the people of Niger delta, why then is Obi bowing to same futa jalon to seek their support?. I was also telling you that Buhari from futa jalon released Niger Delta funds that had been owed to them since 1999. Are the Governors of Niger Delta who are receiving these billions but neglecting their people from futa jalon?
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by JackHamma1234(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
See you now lekki landlord wey dey form Bigman for Nairaland. No be free APC data you dey use abi you think say we no know. Make election finish na the same price of garri we go buy chop. Keep defending nonsense until unknown gunmen jam you for the "secure naija roads"
tinsel:

Radio without battery from your one room in agege.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:

You're not INEC you're not CIA, nether are you MOSSAD. So, how would you know wotsup.
Tinubu will win the coming election and succeed Buhari

That is the wotsup you guys will know
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by searchlight: 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Urchins, if El-Rufai who is just 62 consider himself old to hold any political office and not even the presidency, what does he make of an 82 years old Tinubu who wants to be president? Urchins are brainless, they always think that everyone is a stupid as they are. They can't digest information because their brain seem programmed. Too bad.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Deltavariant(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Bridget95:
These futa jallon inhabitants who have invaded the Nigerian political space are feeling like demi gods drunk with the proceeds of Niger Delta oil while Niger deltans languish in poverty.

Very sad indeed
will you keep kwayet....
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Corrinthians(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
So Igbos now love El Rufai and believe the things he says. Quoting what he said and trying to interpret it for us.

Is God not wonderful!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Deltavariant(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Like him or hate him, call him names but El Rufai spoke the unholy truth. Asiwaju with all his qualities is lacking the stamina and energy to lead. You're free to call me names.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Putindbutt: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:

Fake INEC letter was written, posted and debunked by APC PCC. And how would Obidients find this video to supposedly doctor. Only the person who made this video and the person in the video remember the contents of the video.
And OBJ, took Soludo, elrufai and others to Kinchasa for a "diplomatic discussion". Shortly after their meeting, the naira redesign policy was announced. Two weeks later, Soludo released "his" letter. The next week, Elrufai dropped this recording through a 3rd party source. This is what experts call a domino effect.

Open your eyes, you're all being played.

How else would Obi win if his opponents are not the weakest politicians in Nigeria.
This one na mumu. Talking gibberish incoherently. "OBJ -- Kinshasa -- Naira redesign -- Soludo released letter -- Elrufai released video"..
Drop the weed, it's turning your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

It is you rather who will know what's up.
ok
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by opeldavid: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Simple logic, if Hell- Rufai says that he is weak and old @ 63 years , but Baba Emilokan is still fighting to become president at his age and ill health, then it goes to show that Hell- Rufai is simply saying Tinubu should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2022
Corrinthians:
So Igbos now love El Rufai and believe the things he says. Quoting what he said and trying to interpret it for us.

Is God not wonderful!! grin grin grin
LOl

They go cry blood after the election bro. No be same igbo that we all know?

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by pacificom: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
Honestly I respect the position of El Rufai on Tinubu's presidential ambition. Elderly politicians like him should learn to throw towel and end their long term political career in a historical way. Instead for him stepping down for new generation leaders that are energetic, mentally fit and give his full fatherly support to them, things happened in the opposite way during the primaries. Even the Bible says that "I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me" . Wise leaders like El Rufai will not like to follow Tinubu's Bandwagon because they know something is wrong about the choice and this will not end well.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by kingemaker(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
Acidosis:

Still a shame. Rufai is tired at 63 but Tinubu wants to rule 18 year old youths with his football age of 72.

Own goal grin
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Themanleshey: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:

LIAR LIAR. That's how yesterday you all were saying that Tinubu did not saying Bablu bulabu. Today, Keyamo has opened your nyansh. Even Tinubu is saying he's tired, but you're here lying for him.

Where did he say he’s tired ? Woman like you weh deh lie ? I pity ur husband
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Themanleshey: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
pacificom:
Honestly I respect the position of El Rufai on Tinubu's presidential ambition. Elderly politicians like him should learn to throw towel and end their long term political career in a historical way. Instead for him stepping down for new generation leaders that are energetic, mentally fit and give his full fatherly support to them, things happened in the opposite way during the primaries. Even the Bible says that "I can do all things through Christ that strengthen me" . Wise leaders like El Rufai will not like to follow Tinubu's Bandwagon because they know something is wrong about the choice and this will not end well.

Person weh get body no complain say body deh pain am , una deh greet am sorry . Continue !
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Clinton14(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:

Keep on lying. Confidential informants in APC PCC and SWAGA are saying that there's fire on the mountain. People are running up and down trying to find out how they can either bribe or threaten the kaduna governor to recant his statement or change his tone.

You have no shame!
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Raysleek: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
There should be a ministry prosecuting people thant peddle fake news
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by kingyakos: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2022
He said so but in parables
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Masterito(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
Who cares?
NJyoruba12:
SW won’t be supporting el rufai when it’s his turn then
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Jack500: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
evsimmigration:
Stop fanning your useless baseless ago..
The primary mandate he stole with bribe and corruptions in an open national Television.
Are you not a shame of your self that you are boasting of the primary as if his winning was on merit.

Come February 2023,we will teach guys that power truly belongs to the youth & not old cabals, it is not going to be business as usual,let him come again with his stolen bullion Van,we are waiting.We keep telling that Tinubu is a local champion, whose strength lies only in Lagos, where he can enslave numerous Yoruba elites I thought have brains. Nevertheless, we will shock you guys again,this time around,we will retire the drug lord before sending him to old people home. We did it in Osun State, we did in Edo State, we will nationally do it again this time around.

Keep convulsing.

Your sense will return in February grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Rainstormer: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Thinkam:
grin

Atiku is coming
nobody is talking about ur candidate..lol
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Jack500: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
JoeyNaza:

You are too naive to even imagine that Tinubu will defeat Atiku in the North. Can he buy 20 million + people just like he did in Primaries.

Igbos want to vote in their own, Yoruba wants to vote in their own so it's now Hausa/Fulani of all people that will vote another tribe's candidate. grin grin I laugh you. Jack500

He better struggle to secure SW before extending that side because you spoke to one guy means nothing, go on YouTube and check street poll videos, 85% of Northerners are voting Atiku.

You can keep dreaming but you see 2023 Tinubu will be put to bed rest to pass his days.

No problem. February is here grin grin
Sha! Don't run away from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Bridget95(f): 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Putindbutt:

Where did i refer to Obi insulting Tinubu on this thread - even though he does insult Tinubu.
Don't read my comments with a dull brain on your shoulders. If you accusing people of futa jalon responsible for the poverty of the people of Niger delta, why then is Obi bowing to same futa jalon to seek their support?. I was also telling you that Buhari from futa jalon released Niger Delta funds that had been owed to them since 1999. Are the Governors of Niger Delta who are receiving these billions but neglecting their people from futa jalon?
Yoruba man ! Are you from futa Jalon or their ass licker?
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by FatiMohammed123: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmm all nah you sabi
But Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by SenatePresdo(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
femisplash:

Go and listen to the full speech of Tinubu at the town hall meeting in Imo, it was a 30mins interaction with Asiwaju giving practical solutions with oratory prowess. I bet you Obi's generation doesn't come close to Tinubu's intelligence.

A town hall different form blulobo blahaha blababash.

No be only oratory grin

We all know that Tinubu and his Urchins are mad, make una help carry Tinubu go yabaleft before him own go reach make him enter market square grin
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by GGirll: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Acidosis:

Still a shame. Rufai is tired at 63 but Tinubu wants to rule 18 year old youths with his football age of 72.

Tinubu us 87
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by leketon: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

They go cry blood after the election bro. No be same igbo that we all know?

Lol

The worst part is that this week they will still see El-Rufai with Tinubu in a rally and won't still stop fake permutations.
El-Rufai is a very principled person. If he not to support you he will make it openly and he won't be at Jos rally on Tuesday campaigning for Tinubu and say otherwise in another place.

If they know the role he played for Tinubu to get the ticket they won't be saying rubbish to suit their heart desires. I can't wait for February to come let's separate the boys from the men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Oga can you just shut up and rest these lies and stale talk. I have asked you and your type several times in this forum to answer the following.

1. How many jobs so far have been created by Lekki FTZ so far. Not potential ooo actual jobs?
2. What is the percentage contribution of Lekki FTZ and Eko Atlantic to Lagos GDP? Can an average rich Nigerian earning a yearly income of 10 to 20m afford land in Eko Atlantic, not to talk of our almost none existent middle class.
3. If you cannot answer these questions then it is cleR that the concept behind these so called initiatives is not for the common man but to serve the interests of Tinubu and his cronies this is the game behind the creation of these projects.

This is the dumbest and most luddite perspective to development.

Those that build the Lekki sea port in the Lekki FTZ are they only billionaires ? Are they not employing regular artisan, few companies are already working at the Lekki FTZ and employing Lagosians.

So if an average earner can't afford land in the Eko Atlantic project then the rich that are bringing investments to Lagos and Nigeria shouldn't have a place they can reside in ?, mind you Eko Atlantic and Lekki FTZ are projects to attract investors be it local or foreign, do you expect them to invest in a land they can't live in ? What are you even saying ? No wonder y'all vote administrators that invest your resources in breweries.

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by sonofthunder: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
femisplash:

Go and listen to the full speech of Tinubu at the town hall meeting in Imo, it was a 30mins interaction with Asiwaju giving practical solutions with oratory prowess. I bet you Obi's generation doesn't come close to Tinubu's intelligence.

Kindly help with link if you have.

Thanks
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Kc3000: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu is not fit for office. He'll only be exposing himself, his family and the nation to ridicule while trying to lead Nigeria in his current condition.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:

This is the dumbest and most luddite perspective to development.

Those that build the Lekki sea port in the Lekki FTZ are they only billionaires ? Are they not employing regular artisan, few companies are already working at the Lekki FTZ and employing Lagosians.

So if an average earner can't afford land in the Eko Atlantic project then the rich that are bringing investments to Lagos and Nigeria shouldn't have a place they can reside in ?, mind you Eko Atlantic and Lekki FTZ are projects to attract investors be it local or foreign, do you expect them to invest in a land they can't live in ? What are you even saying ? No wonder y'all vote administrators that invest your resources in breweries.

Oga why not answer my questions stop dancing round and avoiding accountability. Just answer the questions simple.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Oga why not answer my questions stop dancing round and avoiding accountability. Just answer the questions simple.
how do you want me to answer your question. You're asking me for data right. Please can you tell me how many people are working at the Ikeja airport, Apapa seaports and your hero beer breweries. Since you want to ask questions when you can easily research companies working in eko Atlantic and Lekki FTZ which is on Google. Dangote refinery is in Lekki FTZ secondary school students knows that already yet you're still asking and showcasing what i don't know on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogara Rejects Gbajabiamila’s Emergence / N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting After His Visit To President Buhari (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.