Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire (23876 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:
how do you want me to answer your question. You're asking me for data right. Please can you tell me how many people are working at the Ikeja airport, Apapa seaports and your hero beer breweries. Since you want to ask questions when you can easily research companies working in eko Atlantic and Lekki FTZ which is on Google. Dangote refinery is in Eko Atlantic secondary school students knows that already yet you're still asking and showcasing what i don't know on social media.

Oga stop trying to dodge and play semantics. Try and answer the questions how can you market an achievement and you have no data to back this achievement? Do you think Nigerians are fools, that we should allow someone who has introduced a very dangerous form of Tribalism in Lagos(an us versus them syndrome) someone who has institutionalised thuggery in Lagos(not to say there are no thugs in other states) but in other states politicians try hard not to be seen to associate with thugs as they are the dregs of society, but this man has elevated them to almost elite status that most young boys do not see the value in hardworking again, but want to make fast money and roll with jagaban. No moral values again, and you are here marketing him. I am not surprised because you lack morals and you lack honor attributed to real men.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop trying to dodge and play semantics. Try and answer the questions how can you market an achievement and you have no data to back this achievement? Do you think Nigerians are fools, that we should allow someone who has introduced a very dangerous form of Tribalism in Lagos(an us versus them syndrome) someone who has institutionalised thuggery in Lagos(not to say there are no thugs in other states) but in other states politicians try hard not to be seen to associate with thugs as they are the dregs of society, but this man has elevated them to almost elite status that most young boys do not see the value in hardworking again, but want to make fast money and roll with jagaban. No moral values again, and you are here marketing him. I am not surprised because you lack morals and you lack honor attributed to real men.
Woah you already know i lack moral from my write up .
Well I showed you a screenshot of what lekki ftz is bringing in as FDI for the country yet you're asking me to tell you the number of staffs in Lekki FTZ isn't that ironic ? I named a few companies operating in the FTZ , you can do further research yourself rather than coming to nairaland to disgrace yourself. I would have searched the information from you but my understanding of Zombidients is y'all are insatiable and always asking questions up on questions , trying to divert attentions from the main topic . One of such cases is you deviating to agbero. Which is everywhere and a traditional way of collecting levies and tax from informal sectors of the economy. Even in the UK traffic fines are collected by traditional agberos in uniforms.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:
Woah you already know i lack moral from my write up .
Well I showed you a screenshot of what lekki ftz is bringing in as FDI for the country yet you're asking me to tell you the number of staffs in Lekki FTZ isn't that ironic ? I named a few companies operating in the FTZ , you can do further research yourself rather than coming to nairaland to disgrace yourself. I would have searched the information from you but my understanding of Zombidients is y'all are insatiable and always asking questions up on questions , trying to divert attentions from the main topic .

Oga stop deceiving people you said it is bringing right what has been brought so far? If really they brought $25billion Lagos shouldn't have a deficit budget for this year or previous years. You guys should stop lying to people bring out a full write up and stop flashing headlines to deceive people.
Where is your honor?
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop deceiving people you said it is bringing right what has been brought so far? If really they brought $25billion Lagos shouldn't have a deficit budget for this year or previous years. You guys should stop lying to people bring out a full write up and stop flashing headlines to deceive people.
Where is your honor?
check out how much was used to build the Lekki deep seaports and Dangote refinery combined. There goes your answer . Or you expect them to give it to the Lagos state government directly because it's FDI ?
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:
check out how much was used to build the Lekki deep seaports and Dangote refinery combined. There goes your answer . Or you expect them to give it to the Lagos state government directly because it's FDI ?

Oga calm down there is no way it is up to $25billion. Ahhhh stop deceiving people. Answer this question if truly these investments brought that amount why is Lagos still in a deficit even with the Huge IGR?
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Oga calm down there is no way it is up to $25billion. Ahhhh stop deceiving people. Answer this question if truly these investments brought that amount why is Lagos still in a deficit even with the Huge IGR?

Lol Dangote refinery alone cost about $20b what are you saying man ? Research before showing you're ineptitude on social media. There are several other companies there Starting up as well . One thing I like is you're beginning to agree investment are taking place and will provide jobs for the population of Lagos and Nigerians right. That's the first step the amount of investments and people employed is secondary.
Good thing the investments of the state government isn't worth next to nothing.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:

Lol Dangote refinery alone cost about $20b what are you saying man ? Research before showing you're ineptitude on social media. There are several other companies there Starting up as well . One thing I like is you're beginning to agree investment are taking place and will provide jobs for the population of Lagos and Nigerians right. That's the first step the amount of investments and people employed is secondary.
Good thing the investments of the state government isn't worth next to nothing.

grin cheesy my guy you are a clown you see the bolded. How come dangote quoted the cost of the refinery to be $14b? Again how do you put a value on a refinery that has not refined one barrel of oil. Again you keep quoting future tense and I am asking you again show Mr data of the actual job numbers in Lekki FTZ it is a very simple question. In the US when they want rate a president they look at job numbers, now I want to rate Lekki FTZ and I am asking what is the actual job numbers in the FTZ at the moment?
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by SMGGroup: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Who's afraid of Bola Tinubu? Tinubu must be on the ballot to teach some people how politics is being played.

So you want to elect tinubu because you want to teach some people politics. Only in Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

grin cheesy my guy you are a clown you see the bolded. How come dangote quoted the cost of the refinery to be $14b? Again how do you put a value on a refinery that has not refined one barrel of oil. Again you keep quoting future tense and I am asking you again show Mr data of the actual job numbers in Lekki FTZ it is a very simple question. In the US when they want rate a president they look at job numbers, now I want to rate Lekki FTZ and I am asking what is the actual job numbers in the FTZ at the moment?

Well you can ask questions from now till tomorrow, i see y'all Obidients ask questionnaires seeking answers . This isn't the first time I'm engaging such . Well I gave you Google information of Dangote refinery worth. If you oblige, show me a counter information perhaps their account books . And Dangote refinery is operating already refining urea , it's only the petroleum refining that's yet to start operating.
Yes you can easily compare Nigeria to the USA but the data we can assess is the finances, that's what I can assess you can do your own research and tell me how many people are employed in Sabmiller tho we know the government finances are worth next to nothing right now .
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
SMGGroup:

So you want to elect tinubu because you want to teach some people politics. Only in Nigeria
yes it's important we teach each other politics . Politics and governance are interwoven.
As it is the north and south of Nigeria needs bridge builders not divisionist which Atiku and Obi are proven to be. Both are political prostitutes without solid followership. Gladly Tinubu is a bridge builder and also an achievers with proven track records in governance with Lagos state.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:

Well you can ask questions from now till tomorrow, i see y'all Obidients ask questionnaires seeking answers . This isn't the first time I'm engaging such . Well I gave you Google information of Dangote refinery worth. If you oblige, show me a counter information perhaps their account books . And Dangote refinery is operating already refining urea , it's only the petroleum refining that's yet to start operating.
Yes you can easily compare Nigeria to the USA but the data we can assess is the finances, that's what I can assess you can do your own research and tell me how many people are employed in Sabmiller tho we know the government finances are worth next to nothing right now .

Your feeble attempt to dodge my question will not work. SAB miller have reports and accounts in their shareholder reports. In that report you see the staff strength year on year even intafact breweries the one that Anambra has investment in, check the report you would see the staff strength.

Now back to our discussion what is the actual job numbers in Lekki FTZ?
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:
yes it's important we teach each other politics . Politics and governance are interwoven.
As it is the north and south of Nigeria needs bridge builders not divisionist which Atiku and Obi are proven to be. Both are political prostitutes without solid followership. Gladly Tinubu is a bridge builder and also an achievers with proven track records in governance with Lagos state.

Do you know that the biggest divisionist is Tinubu. At least Peter Obi and Atiku have never said at any time that they don't believe in Nigeria. Tinubu said he doesn't believe in Nigeria in 1998 how can you now class him as a bridge builder if for one he is a dangerous fellow that should not be allowed to rule a multi ethnic nation like Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Your feeble attempt to dodge my question will not work. SAB miller have reports and accounts in their shareholder reports. In that report you see the staff strength year on year even intafact breweries the one that Anambra has investment in, check the report you would see the staff strength.

Now back to our discussion what is the actual job numbers in Lekki FTZ?
hold on !!! What do you think the FTZ is ? Do you think it's an actual company? It's a Zone for different investors to site their businesses on of such is Dangote refinery, Colgate etc .
Here's a link of company there , I hope this helps your judgements. https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/companies-in-lagos-free-trade-zone/
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Do you know that the biggest divisionist is Tinubu. At least Peter Obi and Atiku have never said at any time that they don't believe in Nigeria. Tinubu said he doesn't believe in Nigeria in 1998 how can you now class him as a bridge builder if for one he is a dangerous fellow that should not be allowed to rule a multi ethnic nation like Nigeria
but he successfully ran the most multi ethnic state in Nigeria which is Lagos and it still remains the pride of Nigeria from 1999 till date.
And he's a bridge builder APC is a testimony. Unlike PDP divided between north and south with Atiku and Kwankwaso heading the northern faction while Wike and Obi heading the southern divide.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by SMGGroup: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:

You can't claim that your candidate is a bridge builder while voting him to teach certain people a lesson.

One thing is a given, not everyone will be on board with your candidate. And if you are voting to pepper other people, then he haven't really built any bridge, cos if he did, teaching them a lesson means cutting off the bridge.

All in all, vote to make Nigeria better. There should be no room for excluding anyone because you perceived them as being against you. Nigerians need emancipation of the mind.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
SMGGroup:

You can't claim that your candidate is a bridge builder while voting him to teach certain people a lesson.

One thing is a given, not everyone will be on board with your candidate. And if you are voting to pepper other people, then he haven't really built any bridge, cos if he did, teaching them a lesson means cutting off the bridge.

All in all, vote to make Nigeria better. There should be no room for excluding anyone because you perceived them as being against you. Nigerians need emancipation of the mind.
However the election goes lessons will be learnt . That's democracy for you it helps us all learn government and politics .
For someone saying they want to teach Igbos lesson is their personal perception likewise some Obidients also want to teach Yorubas or Northerners lesson. But the good thing is while everyone teaches each other we'd learn from one another .
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:
but he successfully ran the most multi ethnic state in Nigeria which is Lagos and it still remains the pride of Nigeria from 1999 till date.
And he's a bridge builder APC is a testimony. Unlike PDP divided between north and south with Atiku and Kwankwaso heading the northern faction while Wike and Obi heading the southern divide.

Mention the multi ethnic states and don't mention the north because we know it is the CPC and ANPP component. Show me the one multi ethnic one apart from edo that Tinubu influenced.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by sonneyekpo: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Giving room for uounger one is good.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by sonneyekpo: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
Giving room to younger ones is good.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:
hold on !!! What do you think the FTZ is ? Do you think it's an actual company? It's a Zone for different investors to site their businesses on of such is Dangote refinery, Colgate etc .
Here's a link of company there , I hope this helps your judgements. https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/companies-in-lagos-free-trade-zone/

Oga mention the job numbers and stop dancing everywhere. You cannot escape this, just provide the job numbers simple.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by SMGGroup: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:
However the election goes lessons will be learnt . That's democracy for you it helps us all learn government and politics .
For someone saying they want to teach Igbos lesson is their personal perception likewise some Obidients also want to teach Yorubas or Northerners lesson. But the good thing is while everyone teaches each other we'd learn from one another .

There is no mention of Igbo in our convo until you said something about someone teaching them a lesson. Tribalism is still a big issue in our country. That's by the way.

What Nigeria needs is a leader who will bring positivity to us and give all Nigerians a sense of belonging. I don't care where the president of Nigeria comes from as long as he does the job excellently. We don't need anyone teaching another how to play politics. Especially when they use money to buy delegates and extends by buying people's vote at the ballot.

We still need mental emancipation
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by AfonjaPriest: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nyamuri:
Listen to the content well he was talking about himself that he doesn’t need any office after primaries he is tired but Asiwaju didn’t agree that they must work together that’s why BAT begged elrufai not to leave the country on the stage in kaduna Few weeks ago

they cut the video half way to make it seems El-Rufai was insulting Tinubu's age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lThv5r6000
https://twitter.com/InsideKaduna_/status/1593970118765477894?t=ePiQ0IuNOQacP0_Fp-uxrQ&s=19
It must be extremely difficult, defending and promoting a known drug criminal. And then doing so, all for a mere pittance. I tire for the rot wey dey some urchins' brains.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
SMGGroup:

There is no mention of Igbo in our convo until you said something about someone teaching them a lesson. Tribalism is still a big issue in our country. That's by the way.

What Nigeria needs is a leader who will bring positivity to us and give all Nigerians a sense of belonging. I don't care where the president of Nigeria comes from as long as he does the job excellently. We don't need anyone teaching another how to play politics. Especially when they use money to buy delegates and extends by buying people's vote at the ballot.

We still need mental emancipation
let us be clear , Is Lagos not giving Nigerians enough sense of belonging ? I mean a people who traveled down from other states call it" no man's land " isn't that enough . If you're talking of buying delegates, i guess you're talking of Obi who after paying for PDP presidential ticket , went to LP to buy the candidacy where other aspirants were bribed to step down for him. Well that's the reality of Nigerian politics.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
obynzo:

Mention the multi ethnic states and don't mention the north because we know it is the CPC and ANPP component. Show me the one multi ethnic one apart from edo that Tinubu influenced.

Are you having problems comprehending what i wrote? Lagos is multi ethnic state and that's what I mentioned.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by SMGGroup: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:
let us be clear , Is Lagos not giving Nigerians enough sense of belonging ? I mean a people who traveled down from other states call it" no man's land " isn't that enough . If you're talking of buying delegates, i guess you're talking of Obi who after paying for PDP presidential ticket , went to LP to buy the candidacy where other aspirants were bribed to step down for him. Well that's the reality of Nigerian politics.

Oh.. I get it now. You think this discussion is about your candidate. I actually care less about who you support or who you want to teach politics. I am talking about getting Nigeria to work for all and you think I am against you and your candidate. We can't move forward if you can't see things from other people's perspective

Emphasis on mental emancipation.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Realist12: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
SMGGroup:

Oh.. I get it now. You think this discussion is about your candidate. I actually care less about who you support or who you want to teach politics. I am talking about getting Nigeria to work for all and you think I am against you and your candidate. We can't move forward if you can't see things from other people's perspective

Emphasis on mental emancipation.

I believe in democracy as much as I believe in artificial intelligence. If you claim it's not about candidates your luck . But to me the best candidate that can right the wrongs and perception of Nigeria towards governance and politics is Tinubu. His brand of politics is what Nigeria should be preaching same as Wike who is also a core ideologist . Our democracy in Nigeria is modeled after USA and I don't think political prostitutes can get a party ticket over there .
In order to enrich our democracy we have to do away with political prostitutes. And encourage more core ideological blocs . I really believe and know Nigeria has potentials of course her diversity and population is enough and that potentials can only be harnessed under progressive democracy.
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by SMGGroup: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Realist12:

I believe in democracy as much as I believe in artificial intelligence. If you claim it's not about candidates your luck . But to me the best candidate that can right the wrongs and perception of Nigeria towards governance and politics is Tinubu. His brand of politics is what Nigeria should be preaching same as Wike who is also a core ideologist . Our democracy in Nigeria is modeled after USA and I don't think political prostitutes can get a party ticket over there .
In order to enrich our democracy we have to do away with political prostitutes. And encourage more core ideological blocs . I really believe and know Nigeria has potentials of course her diversity and population is enough and that potentials can only be harnessed under progressive democracy.

That's alright even though majority of what you wrote there are not entirely true. Talking about USA, you can't buy delegates remember and won't be able to bribe people to vote for you. And if you don't buy delegates, certain candidates won't need to leave your party as political prostitutes. That way, there is a level playing field for everyone. In the USA, there is no underage voting and a lot of other anomalies that Nigeria politicians have in their 'lesson' book.

You might want to focus more on these issues rather than teaching other people a lesson. Nigeria is for everyone and whichever president that emerges should be for everyone not like the 'dot in a circle' president. Cheers
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by nedekid: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Who's afraid of Bola Tinubu? Tinubu must be on the ballot to teach some people how politics is being played.
So all you get from this is how Tinubu should teach some people how politics is played?
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by leketon: 9:02am On Nov 21, 2022
Putting their Propaganda to the sword ‼

"Asides President Buhari, Tinubu is one politician that is genuinely loved in the North. He is the next President and the North shall play its part to make sure that happens. We are focused and won't be distracted by cheap propagandas"

~Governor El-rufai Speaks About Asiwaju
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by dematino(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kingsmeal:
Content ko. Buhahaha

Bala blue bulabi
Bala blue bulaba not Bala blue bulabi
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Realist12:

Are you having problems comprehending what i wrote? Lagos is multi ethnic state and that's what I mentioned.

Oga cosmopolitan and multi ethnic are two different things. Stop being dense and playing deceptive games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Northern Youths Warn Asari Dokubo And Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.