Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site (32072 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by IndexMode: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sugar daddy is better. Don't go for too many clients. Ask for a good rate, no bargain much, and when you get a client make sure you satisfy him well. Try to keep him coming back at least weekly. That is job security with a now familiar man.
Engage in conversations with them. Compliment only obviously good things. Text them a prayer or reminder greetings sometimes. All men love to have ego massaged.
Don't go to bars to find random men or those blantant hookup apps. You will soon cast and taint ur future. Choose clients carefully and try ur best to become thier side chick. Good sxxx and love-me vibes it is...
I'm 1 of such - try me and my goons indexmode AT yahoo.com.
I prefer girls like you when I'm in town more than those professional ones.

Prettygirl200:
No am not if u know the name of the app just tell me make I download am den explain the process for me.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Pelumar(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Omo what is the difference between 3k pussy and 50k pussy

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Allisgud: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
Na only looters go fit pay Olosho this amount,so after nacking and u pay dat amount konji no go hold u again
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Dshocker(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Really? Hope no be to go dey serve one human being say na madam? I no wan try that kind parade ooo

I dare you.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Dshocker(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2023
FreeSpirited:

My first 3some was even 6k...those lady needed Lodge to sleep and I told them they can come with me and I will give them change..
Though I bought drinks for them, they had so..we smoked together ...big yansh o...I almost killed both of them....

See this one, you dey deceive your ego...

No man can satisfy a woman in this world, talk more of 2 women to 1 man.

Dey play.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by TheBTCinvestor: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You need to grow up. That’s all

No mind the poor boi..
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by TheBTCinvestor: 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
candygist:

We aint talking of girlfriends. We talking of prostitute. Spending 50k on a random pussy ? No legitimate hustler will do. I will say it over and over again.

I'm a legitimate hustler..I give random girls more the 50k sometimes..I earn close to 2m a month so i can afford it...just find ur level bro...if na 2k girls u fit afford then do it grin
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by iInjureHerYansh: 3:20am On Mar 03, 2023
Juleeee:

Did you guys exchange kisses? because if kiss wasn't part of it, it's doesn't sound like it worth it to me lol.
Kiss olosho wey don suck plenty Dick? Ahh😑
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by yemmie(m): 4:50am On Mar 03, 2023
A world of advise for ladies not into hook up .. don't ever go into it .. you become spiritually polluted for life .. it will take very strong cleansing to renew you.

Children you give birth to will carry forward the spiritual pollution into the world.

The womb and vagina of a woman is scared creature of God! (Not talking about religion but spirituality).

Every woman have the power to manifest anything and it will come to pass provided you are spiritually clean ... at a certain period of every month.

Men don't have such privilege before God !

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by IyaTola: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
IndexMode:
Sugar daddy is better. Don't go for too many clients. Ask for a good rate, no bargain much, and when you get a client make sure you satisfy him well. Try to keep him coming back at least weekly. That is job security with a now familiar man.
Engage in conversations with them. Compliment only obviously good things. Text them a prayer or reminder greetings sometimes. All men love to have ego massaged.
Don't go to bars to find random men or those blantant hookup apps. You will soon cast and taint ur future. Choose clients carefully and try ur best to become thier side chick. Good sxxx and love-me vibes it is...
I'm 1 of such - try me and my goons indexmode AT yahoo.com.
I prefer girls like you when I'm in town more than those professional ones.

is that your email?
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by IyaTola: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
yemmie:
A world of advise for ladies not into hook up .. don't ever go into it .. you become spiritually polluted for life .. it will take very strong cleansing to renew you.

Children you give birth to will carry forward the spiritual pollution into the world.

The womb and vagina of a woman is scared creature of God! (Not talking about religion but spirituality).

Every woman have the power to manifest anything and it will come to pass provided you are spiritually clean ... at a certain period of every month.

Men don't have such privilege before God !

What becomes of the man sleeping with them? Only the woman suffers. African mentality.
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Sundaycomputer: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
50k na small money 💵
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Ladymillion(f): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2023
mmadu5:
Hmmm these girls thinks money is plugged from trees . How can a below average looking girl expect any guy to pay 50k 100k for short time .Is the pussy made of Gold? I wonder if anyone actually pay that much for a short time . It makes no sense atall just waste of money in this hard economy.

And they are mostly girls that stay in a brothel . Dirty ugly things
rugged babes never handle you be that #sips my cold Heineken #
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by KingDash09(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
Useless thing... ashawo Dey your eyes since
Prettygirl200:
Hmmm it seems girls are really making money from runs oooo, this one am getting change from this stressful work am doing nd they are still doing shakara to even pay. It's like I will join ooo please anyone know how I go take join?
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by GoodCane: 12:56pm On May 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
But this country get as he be naaa it's not even smiling on anyone me am tired ooo honestly. If I can do it to gather up so I can't start thr business on my mind I will love to. I don tire abeg!!!!

Spoken like the true olosho you are! So why pretending and disguising all these while? Your types quickly insult guys here when they call you out for your runz just like we're currently calling Hilda beca out for her prostitution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by GoodCane: 12:57pm On May 22, 2023
KingDash09:
Useless thing... ashawo Dey your eyes since

Bro they're plenty here prettygirl200 etc just to mention few are all coded Oloshos. Forget how they pretend here. Na Olosho and hookup girls Dem be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by KingDash09(m): 12:59pm On May 22, 2023
Omo no be small thing oh.. she come dey pretend like say she holy
G00DHardDick:

Bro they're plenty here prettygirl200 etc just to mention few are all coded Oloshos. Forget how they pretend here. Na Olosho and hookup girls Dem be
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Lvgirl: 1:24pm On May 22, 2023
mmadu5:
Hmmm these girls thinks money is plugged from trees . How can a below average looking girl expect any guy to pay 50k 100k for short time .Is the pussy made of Gold? I wonder if anyone actually pay that much for a short time . It makes no sense atall just waste of money in this hard economy.

And they are mostly girls that stay in a brothel . Dirty ugly things

You can price them

The last girl I Bleep there wrote 50k
We ended up with 11k
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by KingDash09(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2023
Toto don cheap sotay them dey price am..
Lvgirl:

You can price them

The last girl I Bleep there wrote 50k
We ended up with 11k

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Lvgirl: 4:31pm On May 22, 2023
KingDash09:
Toto don cheap sotay them dey price am..

My brother my friend even told me I no sabi price market. He say na 8k I suppose pay.
Olosho dey cheap if you book them on Monday
No rushing

Na weekends them dey cost pass
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by KingDash09(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2023
Update🤝
Lvgirl:

My brother my friend even told me I no sabi price market. He say na 8k I suppose pay.
No rushing

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 22, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

I'm a legitimate hustler..I give random girls more the 50k sometimes..I earn close to 2m a month so i can afford it...just find ur level bro...if na 2k girls u fit afford then do it grin

Loan me 30k boss make I use am buy maize seedlings for my farm
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by naniawini(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Did they tribb
Suck each other
Vibrator
Kiss...
Fck each other

That's the fun
hmmmmm😂😂
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by naniawini(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2023
illicit:

Na 5k u go collect tongue
😂😂😂 based on amateur
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by naniawini(f): 5:20pm On May 22, 2023
Berrityga:
There are many offline places where you can get cheaper ladies even good looking. Lol.. But Truth be told guys pay even more. I've paid a lady 50k day break. It was worth it tho.
tell me about it😆
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by naniawini(f): 5:26pm On May 22, 2023
Lvgirl:

No rushing

na wah🤣🤣🤣
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Icuib4cu: 5:44pm On May 22, 2023
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Icuib4cu: 5:47pm On May 22, 2023
Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by Icuib4cu: 5:54pm On May 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Codedruns Hook Up Site by IndexMode: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2023
IyaTola:
is that your email?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.