Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria (9761 Views)

Curvy Albino In Viral Dance Video / Should I Marry Albino? / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by UncleSpiner: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Omor in all my life, I haven't seen an albino this beautiful and sexy at the same time..
Gosh I need to use the toilet. Lol.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
This one is beautiful.

She surely takes good care of herself.

11 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Ballzproblem2: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
wetin you want make we do ?

40 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by kelvine(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Why so much piercing on the ears, is that the secret?

She should cover up are hips and buttocks, we will still see her beauty.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by PerfectStranger(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
kelvine:
Why so much piercing on the ears, is that the secret?

She should cover up are hips and buttocks, we will still see her beauty.
No, if she cover up that fine a$$, we won’t see her beauty. Go girl wink smiley tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by thrillionaire(m): 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Beautiful curvy gurl. With intensive care for their skin ad bodies, albinos will look hot and desirable.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by AfroKnight: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nice body. Would look much nicer in dark complexion

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by doctore212(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Abeg where I got see albino olosho for Lekki carry this night.

My budget na like 5k

11 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by CrazyBen(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Pat081: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
We have many who are more beautiful than this one here in Edo

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by fineberry(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Edo people dey always fine na

4 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Nicepoker(m): 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
See ear like motorcycle sprocket.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by lifenija: 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
wetin you want make we do ?
lol

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Rahkman: 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
UncleSpiner:
Omor in all my life, I haven't seen an albino this beautiful and sexy at the same time..
tag her ig abeg
Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Tboymessiah(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

I know this babe she graduated from Elizade university, Ilara mokin. ondo state

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Imagine banging this albino doggy for dark room

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by onomeabuja: 1:49am On Nov 20, 2022
UncleSpiner:
shocked@op i pity u ooooo
Albino na Albino.... How u go feel if all ur children carry hand de find shade under sun....
Eyes go dark, eye lashes go red grin
Omo no be me ooo cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by id4sho(m): 1:58am On Nov 20, 2022
Common gene across the Niger
Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:00am On Nov 20, 2022
Still looking for one to bleep before I will marry next year by God Grace I saw one but she’s olosho at Uyo close to my house men do patronize her a lot .

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by techWriter1: 2:10am On Nov 20, 2022
wetin you thing make we do
Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by ajekpaks(m): 3:05am On Nov 20, 2022
The only difference between her and the next albino is make up and good photography...

Just like regular melaninated humans, Albinos come in pretty and not so pretty packages depending on the same rules governing others

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Gadafii: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2022
This one escape albino by 2 inches grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by fattprince(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2022
I use to see on far more beautiful than her in Unilag. She dyed her hair black tho but looks like a Caucasian/mongoloid. She was in law then because everytime I see her she's always on white and black.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Olatara(f): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2022
My cousin was as beautiful as this lady. But she died. An albino too, she was her dad's fav, the man died a year later

RIP cousin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2022
UncleSpiner:
B4 u start letting it get into ur head, have u considered what ur children would look like if she bears children with u? Guy, na big risk ooo. Ur children may not be lucky to have good skin like hers. Any albino wey u see get good skin na big narrow escape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by Chinedu198(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2022
What a beauty
Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2022
fineberry:

But their governors are always ugly.

I can't understand.

It is like you must be ugly to win gubernatorial election in Edo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by KingMack(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2022
Seun aka lala no finish the vaseline!! Remain small for mynd44 angry Na for two of una I buy am grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Albino You'd See In Nigeria by UrPapa: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2022
fineberry:
another edo don dey Nigeria?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? / Sex In A Week - Osedvgirl / Share Your Experience Having Sex In The Presence Of Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.