Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers (28823 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by desiredhome: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2022

Beedude:

Rivers PDP don't need Obi to win at state level since Wike score card is high.
It is Obi that actually need them.
Now this is [b]the game Wike is playing as a politician, [/b]as far as Atiku didn't win, he is safe.
He has given himself option of LP and APC. His praises of Buhari and invitation of Oshiomole are clue of what might happen.
Once the election is close and Wike weight the chances of Obi and Tinubu, he will come out openly.
No politician show his card early.
Right now he is still making his permutations
The same game wike was playing till he was booted out of the presidential primaries...... overconfident/pride destroys...... that is what is killing wike today......all this gragra wike is doing is just a cover up for the shame/shock he got from the primaries.......
Wike want to continue with his third term agenda.........he will fail......he is only making this noise because he is still a seating governor........ except Rivers people are fools to allow emperor wike to bring his stooge to govern rivers people
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by DadaHammed: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
madridguy:
APC, a party of kind, caring and generous people. Speedy recovery Madam Itubo.

Bwahahahaha, see as I burst laugh, I sure say even you burst laugh when you read the jokery wey you write. grin
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Vixlot: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
kabe1:

Love, empathy and kindness with a cameraman attached to him. grin grin

They are pals

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Penguin2: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Beedude:

Now this is the game Wike is playing as a politician, as far as Atiku didn't win, he is safe.
He has given himself option of LP and APC. His praises of Buhari and invitation of Oshiomole are clue of what might happen.
Once the election is close and Wike weight the chances of Obi and Tinubu, he will come out openly.

Of course I know.

I’m one person who is not carried away by Wike’s antics to think he’d eventually work for Obi. These politicians don’t care about the people but their interest. So I won’t be surprised if Wike eventually decides to work for Tinubu. But that won’t determine where the votes of Rivers people will go.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by damkin24(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Tonye Cole is wasting his time. Somebody wey court say him no be candidate for next year.

And even if he remains an APC candidate into the election, he will come distant third behind Sim and Abe.

Obi has already told Obidients who to vote for in Rivers and that one is signed and sealed.

It will be delivered when Wike keeps his own end of the bargain.
But you guys portrayed Obi as a saint from heaven so he still needs bargaining from unfaithful politicians around. But if same Wike confirms his loyalty to someone else tomorrow then name calling will start immediately. Keep deceiving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by garfield1: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Tonye Cole is wasting his time. Somebody wey court say him no be candidate for next year.

And even if he remains an APC candidate into the election, he will come distant third behind Sim and Abe.

Obi has already told Obidients who to vote for in Rivers and that one is signed and sealed.

It will be delivered when Wike keeps his own end of the bargain.

Obidients are not zombies or foolish people to vote sheepishly.the main concern of obidients is obi,local candidates are Oyo.
You saw the anap polls in rivers.each candidate is holding to his zone tightly.unfortunately, fubara LGA is small and many in rivers dont know him.many in pdp are ready to sabotage him..
By the way,I am charting with a fulani prince from gashaka LGA,taraba.he is obidient but most Christians there are with atiku
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by garfield1: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
casualobserver:
In Rivers, Tonye Cole is wasting his time so is Obi. Rivers state is PDP let nobody fool himself.

As for state elections. PDP will clean out!

As for presidency, it all depends on Wike. Wike knows Atiku cannot win. He also knows Obi cannot win. He also cannot endorse Tinubu because that is political suicide for him in rivers. But he can help APC by pushing PDP votes to Obi.

Be under no illusions, any vote for Obi in Rivers and indeed the SS and SE is a vote for Tinubu. The only place you could say a vote for Obi harms Tinubu is the SW (specifically Lagos) but you could also argue that those will vote Obi in the SW would likely either have stayed at home or voted PDP.

Cole can win rivers

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Penguin2: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

Obidients are not zombies or foolish people to vote sheepishly.the main concern of obidients is obi,local candidates are Oyo.
You saw the anap polls in rivers.each candidate is holding to his zone tightly.unfortunately, fubara LGA is small and many in rivers dont know him.many in pdp are ready to sabotage him..
By the way,I am charting with a fulani prince from gashaka LGA,taraba.he is obidient but most Christians there are with atiku

Lol!

You know most of the time Obidients tell you they have no leader but that’s not when Obi speaks.

We know that Obi needs alliances to win the election and we are ready to align with those who align with Obi and reward them accordingly.

So, forget it, if Wike declares for Obi, then Obidients will adopt and deliver Sim.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by garfield1: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
Beedude:

Now this is the game Wike is playing as a politician, as far as Atiku didn't win, he is safe.

Classical game of thrones typical of the tyrells and lannister who play the waiting game and sides the eventual winner at the dying minutes unlike the emotional starks and baratheons
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Beedude(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Of course I know.

I’m one person who is not carried away by Wike’s antics to think he’d eventually work for Obi. These politicians don’t care about the people but their interest. So I won’t be surprised if Wike eventually decides to work for Tinubu. But that won’t determine where the votes of Rivers people will go.
Tinubu knows he can't win some states but getting reasonable amount of votes to add to his strong hold is the game.
Wike as a governor have his structure that will be a plus to whoever he eventually support

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by casualobserver: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

Cole can win rivers

Against Wike and magnus? Abi you forgot Magnus is also there? Cole will come 3rd!

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by garfield1: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

You know most of the time Obidients tell you they have no leader but that’s not when Obi speaks.

We know that Obi needs alliances to win the election and we are ready to align with those who align with Obi and reward them accordingly.

So, forget it, if Wike declares for Obi, then Obidients will adopt and deliver Sim.

Do not forget a lot of obidients do not like wike.for obi to succeed,he needs many in lp tp win elections.he has to be careful
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Idiko1: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jogs1900:

I don't think everything is about politics...The man is showing love and empathy and this shows his kind of person.

Nigerians have a way to turn everything into gospel. The man who has just been recently disqualified as APC gubernatorial candidate for River State by the court is now a moral figure.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by garfield1: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2022
casualobserver:

Against Wike and magnus? Abi you forgot Magnus is also there? Cole will come 3rd!

Anap polls say sim will win rivers east,Cole rivers west and magnus rivers se.it is now left for Cole to win his zone heavily and get votes in the others
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dapson73:
APC teaching them politics both at the Federal and State level.

What Obi can't do, Tonye Cole is doing it.

She is the one to vist Peter obi not the other way round. She and Labour are nothing without Peter obi.

So nobody is or can teach obi politics. Cole is confused and showing signs of desperation going to beg a Labour candidate that's a nobody.

Look at the fine gentleman for Labour gubernatorial thst went to meet Peter obi, he is the Next governor of Lagos.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Beedude(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

Classical game of thrones typical of the tyrells and lannister who play the waiting game and sides the eventual winner at the dying minutes unlike the emotional starks and baratheons
Most Obidients are newbie in politics.
Even Obi might withdraw and support APC or PDP later depending on what he is offered or when he notice winning isn't guaranteed.
No politician is fighting for our interest.
All of them have a price and Obi isn't an exception

2 Likes

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by casualobserver: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

Anap polls say sim will win rivers east,Cole rivers west and magnus rivers se.it is now left for Cole to win his zone heavily and get votes in the others

I do not see how anyone can defeat Wike in Rivers. I also do not see how Cole can win with Magnus in the race.

I am not an expert in Rivers matters, I am not on ground in Rivers but my talent is an analytical and logical mind, the blessing of common sense and the ability to understand and interprete figures and what they are telling you. As I always say to people, behind all the noise and emotion, elections are nothing other than arithmetic.

I dont have to be in Rivers to say Cole cannot win for the same reason I say without fear of contradiction that Obi and Atiku cannot win this presidential election!

The reason is simple: you cannot be in opposition ( by definition you are starting the race behind to begin with) split your camp while the main party remains intact and expect to win the election . It’s just not mathematically possible!!!!! …and let’s not forget elections are fundamentally a counting (arithmetic) exercise!!!!! The presidential election was foreclosed 1) the minute Obi left PDP and 2) by the fact that APC emerged with a candidate and did not implode. Same with Rivers!!!

Correct me if I am wrong but every single current member of the rivers state house of assembly is a PDP member?

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Scamburster(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2022
Beedude:

Most Obidients are newbie in politics.
Even Obi might withdraw and support APC or PDP later depending on what he is offered or when he notice winning isn't guaranteed.
No politician is fighting for our interest.
All of them have a price and Obi isn't an exception
GO and read about Obi then come back and delete this your post.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by FuckOsuPigs: 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Party of drug barons too

Here he comes again ZombieofLagos grin

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by NickD(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by 348august: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
APC teaching them politics both at the Federal and State level.What Obi can't do, Tonye Cole is doing it.APC teaching them politics both at the Federal and State level.What Obi can't do, Tonye Cole is doing it....
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Profusamah: 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2022
Lol.
Is it the APC that does not have a candidate in Rivers?

Mark this, PDP will have a clean sweep in Rivers come 2023 election. Except the presidential elections

Dapson73:

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by mrksquare: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
Dapson73:

Na small thing. Rather he came and sold the party to Wike as though he is the owner of LP.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Penguin2: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2022
garfield1:

Do not forget a lot of obidients do not like wike.for obi to succeed,he needs many in lp tp win elections.he has to be careful

I don’t like Wike too especially after he said he’s not Igbo and his wickedness at Obigbo.

But delivering Obi supersedes my hate for him. And I’m sure that’s how it is for all Obidients.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by porthouse7(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Party of drug barons too
stop quoting that ghost
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by FLYFIRE(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
madridguy:
Too early to be drunk guy
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Littlefingerjp: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vixlot:

Peter Obi abandoned his own Guber candidate to endorse Wike's candidate because Wike promised logistics.

https://twitter.com/SWAtiku2023/status/1594265952031490048
No what did you expect
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Jostoman: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
madridguy:
generous will killing killing and hardship
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by sonature1: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
madridguy:

If APC had not run this country for over 7 years, your lies may be believable!
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by rollywise(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
This is the kinda politics practiced everywhere except Nigeria
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by petertega9(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
of a truth, Peter Obi did not try, visiting a state without visiting your party representatives is bad. endorsing another party governorship candidate and leaving your own party governorship candidates is very bad. that is called selfish interest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout / President Buhari Failed Woefully - Singer Lagbaja / Throw Back Picture Of President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.