Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers (28819 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos / Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Octopusssy(f): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
naptu2:

Yes. In September.

https://twitter.com/PreciousOyet/status/1565840105700556800
Is this woman really short, or the man, really tall?
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by jamesversion: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Tonye Cole is wasting his time. Somebody wey court say him no be candidate for next year.

And even if he remains an APC candidate into the election, he will come distant third behind Sim and Abe.

Obi has already told Obidients who to vote for in Rivers and that one is signed and sealed.

It will be delivered when Wike keeps his own end of the bargain.

To all Igbos and Peter Obis Obidients.

It is one thing to support Peter Obi at federal level, it is entirely a different thing to meddle in Rivers state internal politics.

Pls know where to draw the line.

Rivers indigenes do not care about who becomes a governor anywhere in Igboland.

I repeat again, Draw the line.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by PrinceOfLagos: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Here he comes again ZombieofLagos grin
Lol grin
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Funflipper: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
temitope27:
Na governorship candidate be that shocked

Sit down for there dey ask. If she mistakenly win, na 24k gold and diamonds she go dey swim inside. Why do you think she is running for governor? She too wan buy houses abroad.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by naptu2: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
Octopusssy:

Both.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Denoh68: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
YORUBA WITH EYE SERVICE
AcuraZDX:
Lmao. Eye service..

Peter Obi constantly pressing necks
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by duality(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
casualobserver:
In Rivers, Tonye Cole is wasting his time so is Obi. Rivers state is PDP let nobody fool himself.

As for state elections. PDP will clean out!

As for presidency, it all depends on Wike. Wike knows Atiku cannot win. He also knows Obi cannot win. He also cannot endorse Tinubu because that is political suicide for him in rivers. But he can help APC by pushing PDP votes to Obi.

Be under no illusions, any vote for Obi in Rivers and indeed the SS and SE is a vote for Tinubu. The only place you could say a vote for Obi harms Tinubu is the SW (specifically Lagos) but you could also argue that those will vote Obi in the SW would likely either have stayed at home or voted PDP.

That's why we told the bigots in the SW that if they want Tinubu to win, they must vote Obi/ LP.

I thank God, they now understand.

You want Tinubu to win, Vote for Obi!

So simple.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by casualobserver: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
duality:

That's why we told the bigots in the SW that if they want Tinubu to win, they must vote Obi/ LP.

I thank God, they now understand.

You want Tinubu to win, Vote for Obi!

So simple.

You clearly have no brains.

1 Like

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by TheOmoney(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jogs1900:

I don't think everything is about politics...The man is showing love and empathy and this shows his kind of person.

If that was true....He wouldn't have invited his camera man
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Veeryeasy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2022
That's very nice of him, I hope his intentions are clean sha
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by AfonjaPriest: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1594244190405132289

Even if Baba blu blu ba loo visits her, nothing will change, because she will always be OBIdient. Oya BATstard miscreant urchins, check my signature for your free diaper-poopoo.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Bomadaniels: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
� Wawu, at least I can mark you as one wey dey carry stale gist. Shey you don't know Tonye Cole went to appeal court on that kangaroo judgement. I think last I checked APC will be on the ballot for state house of assembly in like 11 LGA's. Though I don't remember the full details last last Appeal court say APC go dey ballot. And bottom line only INEC can remove candidate. Wether we like it or not Cole go dey ballot. The issue is wether we will vote for him or not.

quote author=Penguin2 post=118538161]

Lol!

Tonye Cole is wasting his time. Somebody wey court say him no be candidate for next year.

And even if he remains an APC candidate into the election, he will come distant third behind Sim and Abe.

Obi has already told Obidients who to vote for in Rivers and that one is signed and sealed.

It will be delivered when Wike keeps his own end of the bargain.[/quote]
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Paracetamol01: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
She should close her dirty legs
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Successkay12(m): 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
It will be delivered when Wike keeps his own end of the bargain.

Bargain your families generations future?
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Captainero: 2:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Eye service, does this people really think we are fools?
Nigerian youths has wisened up o..ask about us abroad dem go tell you
endsars2020 no teach u na any lessons abi?

Because the woman complained that nobody has visited her then Tonye Charcoal have to rush to her bedroom for photo session abi?

No worries, i think na Rivers state, we go show una pepper, Amaechi and this his stooge will first have to tell us what they did for the state since 2015
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Nwaetche(m): 5:35am On Nov 21, 2022
Some people just make comment without any basis.

BAT single handedly destroyed the APC in Rivers State by supporting Abe instead of Tonye Cole, who is a prodigee of Amaechi.

Does Tinubu know that Tonye exists? Have you seen Tonye using BAT logo to campaign? Abeg park somewhere.

Tonye and Madam Itodo are very close pal and have been visiting each long before this accident. It has nothing to do with APC other than their common desire to unseat PDP in the state.

Dapson73:
APC teaching them politics both at the Federal and State level.

What Obi can't do, Tonye Cole is doing it.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Nwaetche(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2022
What do you mean all igbos and Peter Obi Obidients. Why are you bringing Igbo matter here? Are all Igbos Obidient? Is it not Igbo businessmen that gave BAT a billion Naira the other day?

Why are some people hypocritical? Why are you generalizing? Are you saying that Igbos do not have a stake in Rivers politics?

Ijaws, Igbo, Edos and Ibibios are all have a stake in Rivers due to clan affiliations and history. Singling out the Igbos is very mischievous.

I am Igbo and I have a stake just as any Rivers son or daughter.

Itodo is not even Igbo neither is Tonye Cole. Most Igbos and Igboid groups I know are supporting SIM for obvious reasons ranging from party affiliation to him being from Opobo.

I also know many riverine and Ijoids clans supporting Cole due to tribal affiliation. A few of the Ijoid folks especially those affiliated with IYC are supporting SIM to prove their claim to Ibani.
However, as I always say, among the riverine tribes of Rivers, Opobo and Bonny would always play an oversize political weight due to their location and language affiliation.

It is not the great Ibani nation’s fault, the political bed was laid long ago by their wise and great ancestors which carved an independent identity. They remain true to their Igboid language with distinct culture totally different from their immediate neighbours till this day.
We will all have to live with it.

SIM is taking advantage of his party structure and his unique fortune of being from Ibani although I heard he is originally from Nkoro (Ibibiod/Ijaw area of Opobo) but he has stylishly being playing that low to maximise Igboid support.

My Etchie had the misfortune of being balkanised between Imo, Abia and Rivers but we will soon make it up. High Chief Onyeso is going to Senate and the next governor after SIM would likely come to the great land of Ochie, all things being equal.

jamesversion:

To all Igbos and Peter Obis Obidients.

It is one thing to support Peter Obi at federal level, it is entirely a different thing to meddle in Rivers state internal politics.

Pls know where to draw the line.

Rivers indigenes do not care about who becomes a governor anywhere in Igboland.

I repeat again, Draw the line.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2022
madridguy:
Far better than a lie lie party.

Ladies and gentlemen, this APC miscreant said doing hard drugs is better than telling lies.

Obi is neither a liar nor a drug addict.

Tinubu is a drug addict who lied about his origin, wealth, education etc. Go and verify!
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2022
Dapson73:
APC teaching them politics both at the Federal and State level.

What Obi can't do, Tonye Cole is doing it.
Shattap.

Does Tinubu know if Tonye exist?
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by madridguy(m): 7:08am On Nov 21, 2022
We have heard how your lie lie candidate gang killed his father in a drug business that goes south.

BeardedMeat:
Ladies and gentlemen, this APC miscreant said doing hard drugs is better than telling lies.

Obi is neither a liar nor a drug addict.

Tinubu is a drug addict who lied about his origin, wealth, education etc. Go and verify!
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by JAGS001(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2022
Politics should not be do or die please let use our senses let everyone support who ever their soul choose without any threat to their life's.
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by BeardedMeat(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2022
madridguy:
We have heard how your lie lie candidate gang killed his father in a drug business that goes south.

You still could muster the effontery to talk trash you fished out from your scabied ass!?
Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Bomadaniels: 12:00am On Nov 22, 2022
I need you people to pick a side. I've been reading comments where people are saying Amaechi has abandoned oga Tonye Cole, yet some are saying he's Amaechi's boy. Can we just agree on one narrative then move from there? Cuz I'm confused, abi how wuna see am? Then this issue of BAT and knowing abi not knowing Cole, please who will be the governor? The Tonye abi the BAT? Honestly I don't care who you vote for, me gon I'm not too sure where I'm leaning but lets just be using facts and the intellect God gave us to make informed decisions.
Nwaetche:
Some people just make comment without any basis.

BAT single handedly destroyed the APC in Rivers State by supporting Abe instead of Tonye Cole, who is a prodigee of Amaechi.

Does Tinubu know that Tonye exists? Have you seen Tonye using BAT logo to campaign? Abeg park somewhere.

Tonye and Madam Itodo are very close pal and have been visiting each long before this accident. It has nothing to do with APC other than their common desire to unseat PDP in the state.

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by Bomadaniels: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2022
I can tell you with 100% certainty Tonye Cole's mother is from Anambra state, I heard it with my two ears in one non indigene meeting like this he attended and spoke at. I mean he may be many things but can't quite change his origins.
Nwaetche:
What do you mean all igbos and Peter Obi Obidients. Why are you bringing Igbo matter here? Are all Igbos Obidient? Is it not Igbo businessmen that gave BAT a billion Naira the other day?

Why are some people hypocritical? Why are you generalizing? Are you saying that Igbos do not have a stake in Rivers politics?

Ijaws, Igbo, Edos and Ibibios are all have a stake in Rivers due to clan affiliations and history. Singling out the Igbos is very mischievous.

I am Igbo and I have a stake just as any Rivers son or daughter.

Itodo is not even Igbo neither is Tonye Cole. Most Igbos and Igboid groups I know are supporting SIM for obvious reasons ranging from party affiliation to him being from Opobo.

I also know many riverine and Ijoids clans supporting Cole due to tribal affiliation. A few of the Ijoid folks especially those affiliated with IYC are supporting SIM to prove their claim to Ibani.
However, as I always say, among the riverine tribes of Rivers, Opobo and Bonny would always play an oversize political weight due to their location and language affiliation.

It is not the great Ibani nation’s fault, the political bed was laid long ago by their wise and great ancestors which carved an independent identity. They remain true to their Igboid language with distinct culture totally different from their immediate neighbours till this day.
We will all have to live with it.

SIM is taking advantage of his party structure and his unique fortune of being from Ibani although I heard he is originally from Nkoro (Ibibiod/Ijaw area of Opobo) but he has stylishly being playing that low to maximise Igboid support.

My Etchie had the misfortune of being balkanised between Imo, Abia and Rivers but we will soon make it up. High Chief Onyeso is going to Senate and the next governor after SIM would likely come to the great land of Ochie, all things being equal.

Re: Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers by spencekat(m): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Octopusssy:

Very short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show The World Your Proof Of My $5m APC Mansion In California - Sowore / Tinubu,Osinbajo & Others At Akeredolu Mother's Burial / Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.