Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video (3366 Views)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by 0bjpmb: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Owerri is the headquarters of commercial sex hawking in Africa. Almost every street in Owerri has two or three brothels where prostitutes live and entertain their customers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLKmZ65pgto

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by FuckTheMod: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Osu pigs doing what they know how to do best...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by LeoDeKing: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pls who knows the official language of brothels in Nigeria and Asian prisons? grin grin grin

I overheard two guys arguing about it but they later concluded that the language prominent in those places is I...

6 Likes

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by kelvine(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
O ti tun Ze o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by 0fodirinwa: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Kingsbuchi

Lol
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by 0fodirinwa: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
0bjpmb:
Owerri is the headquarters of commercial sex hawking in Africa. Almost every street in Owerri has two or three brothels where prostitutes live and entertain their customers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLKmZ65pgto

Kingsbuchi
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Zooposki(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
Who marriage epp?
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
That's one of the features of this presently prevailing civilization. Many humans have been deprived of knowing their true purpose and have had their sanity, morality and conscience ripped away from them. It's sad!

But we rejoice. For soon, God willing, the great emperor, 'The Unity' will soon emerge and the New Era will begin. In the New Era, humans will be more sane and upright and the story will be far better than this.

We await the coming of the great Unity.
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by KingKO22: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2022
Na their way grin

Baby factory children grew up to becomd IPOB/ESN and Obidogs

Thousands of people u see at Obituary campaign are predominantly baby factory children . Go and verify

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Okoroawusa: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
If you go to any brothel in Nigeria no matter the region and there are 10 Igbo girls there at least 8 are from Imo State.
Owerri is too bad that a popular Owerri musician sang, " hotel aka ekpe aka nri na Owerri"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by 0fodirinwa: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If you go to any brothel in Nigeria no matter the region and there are 10 Igbo girls there at least 8 are from Imo State.
Owerri is too bad that a popular Owerri musician sang, " hotel aka ekpe aka nri na Owerri"

Kingsbuchi is it truth?

cheesy
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by NwekereNdokl: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

This is a reality

3 Likes

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by youngsahito(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
When their family members wan cash out on their head. They are doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Foolish kogi girl trying to drive out attention focused on typical agbo sellers,this biiaach did not look Igbo and must be one of the cheap frustrated hoe out there..

For the idiots calling Igbo girls names,they don't Bleep other tribe in that hotels other than Igbo boys... useless jealous fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Patriotsleague: 5:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Lots of them in Lagos, Abuja, Ghana, Ivory coast, love of easy money destroying Igbo girls, lazy things.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Patriotsleague: 5:45am On Nov 22, 2022
Zooposki:
Who marriage epp?
If dem no marry you for no get home wey you come from. Prostitutes are scum.
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Mercury12(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2022
Everybody knows about about owerri girls being highly promiscuous nah grin

Secondly is their beauty. Everybody notice that.
Dem dey fine well well cheesy

Thirdly is the high bride price. It's like they wanna sell their daughters cheesy
Everybody heard about it lol
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Goldbw122(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2022
Mercury12:
Everybody knows about about owerri girls being highly promiscuous nah grin

Secondly is their beauty. Everybody notice that.
Dem dey fine well well cheesy

Thirdly is the high bride price. It's like they wanna sell their daughters cheesy
Everybody heard about it lol
You must be from there?
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Slmgirldippussy: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
High concentration of higher school of learning is the cause of this. Imsu nekede Futo aviation sch and several others not to mention private school s
In as much as I agree with you but most of those girls are not from imo. Some of those girls are from other states even Ondo.
Yes I have seen this with my eyes at dis and dat hotel located at control park very close to assumpta
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by Goodday90(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
so this is how you intend to get vote for your candidate in the east?

I pity Igbo people in Apc or intending to vote Apc
Very useless tribalistic party
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by UmbrateethO4: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:
Osu pigs doing what they know how to do best...
same pigs wey your mama dey use their shitt do soup grin
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by FuckTheMod: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
same pigs wey my olosho mama dey use their shitt do soup grin
Exactly grin
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by UmbrateethO4: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Exactly grin
I go give you woto woto. If you stop or slow down , make thunder destroy your unborn generation
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by FuckTheMod: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
You go give me woto woto. If I stop or slow down , make thunder destroy MY unborn generation
AMEN grin
I'm here for you kid grin
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by UmbrateethO4: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

AMEN grin
I'm here for you kid grin
just submit your mama mouth for me to use as public toilet so that I go pay you money to jse feed
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by FuckTheMod: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
i just submit my USELESS mama mouth for you to use as public toilet so that you nor go pay you money to jse feed
Okay grin
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by UmbrateethO4: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Okay grin
I like your below 6 words reply . It means you are OBIdient.
Re: Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video by FuckTheMod: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
I don't like your below 6 words reply . It means you're are not OBIdient.
Yes na

(1) (Reply)

To Have a Baby For a Married Man? / Very Pretty Girls Do U Find It Difficult To Make Friends / Sent You Gift(s) Yet? Come And See!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.