Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? (1817 Views)

What Happening To My Boobs? (pics) / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / I Want To Give My Mouth More Than My Vagina, Am I Sick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked

Good morning, y'all.

So this has been happening to me, since I was a kid and after yesterday - I doubt, this is an imagination.

Whenever I sleep, sometimes I feel this force - so strong that it chokes me and left me paralyzed! Even when I try to fight back, we keep dragging for a minute or less - before letting me go while I breathe heavily.

I remember, I once told my momma this but never describe or went deep so I don't scare her since she's a very good Christian. She asked me to scream "Jesus!" whenever it happened. Whenever it happened, I do try to scream "Jesus!" but the force is way too strong that I can't do sh*t!

I didn't believe this was real and felt that it was caused by malaria or something, but thinking about it now made me realize this has happened on different occasions and even this year.

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by PlayMaker14: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Na SAPA paralysis dey do you bro.... No need to shout Jesus, na SAPA dey press you for bed.

E don do me before, na your turn now.

Just bear am... Na only Two weeks remain.

12 Likes

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:11am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked

Power of Hallucination
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Divay22(f): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Sleep paralysis
grin Don't worry, it will stop
Almost everyone has one point in their life experience it grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by VeryWickedGoat: 8:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Evil Spirit 1-0 Prayer Warrior

6 Likes

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Princess80(f): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Sleep paralysis.

As you fall asleep, your body slowly relaxes. Usually you become less aware, so you do not notice the change. However, if you remain or become aware while falling asleep, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.
This is called hypnagocic sleep paralysis, i hope i got the spelling right.

The other form which occurs late in the night is called hypnopompic sleep paralysis
During sleep, your body alternates between rapid eye movement, lets call it REM and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) sleep. One cycle of REM and NREM sleep lasts about 90 minutes. NREM sleep occurs first and takes up to 75% of your overall sleep time. During NREM sleep, your body relaxes and restores itself. At the end of NREM, your sleep shifts to REM. Your eyes move quickly and dreams occur, but the rest of your body remains very relaxed. Your muscles are "turned off" during REM sleep. If you become aware before the REM cycle has finished, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Firstson33(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Once had this experience God sees me through. You need to check your spiritual life and pray Ernesto because these are attacks from the enemy
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Firstson33(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Once had this experience God sees me through. You need to check your spiritual life and pray Earnestly because these are attacks from the enemy.
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by akwesenana: 8:14am On Nov 22, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Good morning, y'all.

So this has been happening to me, since I was a kid and after yesterday - I doubt, this is an imagination.

Whenever I sleep, sometimes I feel this force - so strong that it chokes me and left me paralyzed! Even when I try to fight back, we keep dragging for a minute or less - before letting me go while I breathe heavily.

I remember, I once told my momma this but never describe or went deep so I don't scare her since she's a very good Christian. She asked me to scream "Jesus!" whenever it happened. Whenever it happened, I do try to scream "Jesus!" but the force is way too strong that I can't do sh*t!

I didn't believe this was real and felt that it was caused by malaria or something, but thinking about it now made me realize this has happened on different occasions and even this year.
Hypnagogic.
You're good. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked

Yesterday's occurrence left me with more body pains and kinda made my body's temperature a little high but still, I felt it could be malaria.

But, the annoying thing is I treated myself a month ago or less - so I don't know what's happening to me?

Yesterday, this force choked me and as usual - I was paralyzed and while fighting back; I remember what my momma told me and I did manage to scream "Jesus!" but it was very low. I was also breathing heavily..

This is becoming too real to be an imagination, is it malaria again? Same sh*t, I spent over #5000 treating less than a month ago? Or is it the research I was making on UFO? But other attacks, I don't remember researching or reading sh*t?
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by PrimeWatermark: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2022
Sleep Paralysis... Or maybe you're just Amobi (The Bottled Leopard).
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Illegal1(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Nah witch dey press u sooo.....
after now,dem go begin use razor design ur body..
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2022
Divay22:
Sleep paralysis
grin Don't worry, it will stop
Almost everyone has one point in their life experience it grin cheesy cheesy

shocked

I have experienced this, every year.
I'm 20.
Is it normal?
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 8:22am On Nov 22, 2022
Princess80:
Sleep paralysis.

As you fall asleep, your body slowly relaxes. Usually you become less aware, so you do not notice the change. However, if you remain or become aware while falling asleep, you may notice that you cannot move or speak.

shocked

I feel body pain, this morning. I'm in my room.
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Streetmovement(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's just sleep paralysis ain't non serious, but if you feel unsure always read book of Psalms before you go to bed and try to go to sleep early and stress free so you don't replace what's pose to be a beautiful dream with nightmares.

Speaking from experience cool

3 Likes

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Ebuka78: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Good morning, y'all.

Stop sleeping facing the ceiling or upwards. Sleep sideways, especially to your left. That makes Your brain relaxed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Princess80(f): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

I feel body pain, this morning. I'm in my room.
You dont need to be scared, next time it happens, you should be calm and focus on your breath, thats the easiest and quickest way to break it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2022
Ebuka78:

Stop sleeping facing the ceiling or upwards. Sleep sideways, especially to your left. That makes Your brain relaxed.

shocked

Thanks.

I remember back in elementary, my teacher told us this same thing - only difference is the name, he called it.
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Princess80:
You dont need to be scared, next time it happens, you should be calm and focus on your breath, thats the easiest and quickest way to break it

shocked

Thanks alot, appreciate y'all.
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by PerfectStranger(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Na SAPA paralysis dey do you bro.... No need to shout Jesus, na SAPA dey press you for bed.

E don do me before, na your turn now.

Just bear am... Na only Two weeks remain.
E follow do me my that year my nigga, we plenty. Na him turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Divay22(f): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

I have experienced this, every year.
I'm 20.
Is it normal?
Yes.. Don't worry it will stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Divay22:

Yes.. Don't worry it will stop

shocked

Thanks alot.
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Zonefree(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2022
Remove cobwebs in your bedroom and make sure there's no spider, agama lizard or wall gecko around your windows or doors.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Candidlady: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Ebuka78:

OP
This works
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Truvelisback(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Good morning, y'all.

It's a witchcraft attack. Possibly from someone close to u or from one of ur neighbours.
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by techWriter1: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Evil Spirit 1-0 Prayer Warrior
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by AndroidAI(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
At your age you don't know what's sleep paralysis sad
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's a witchcraft attack. Possibly from someone close to u or from one of ur neighbours.

shocked

Haha! Should I laugh or..?

Crazy thing is, I got seriously sick yesterday and I was broke - had to go meet the pharmacist that "treated" me less than a month ago.

Thankful, he gave me some pills and didn't charge me.
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by ThatsONYI: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2022
AndroidAI:
At your age you don't know what's sleep paralysis sad

shocked

I knew about it but now, I know better.
Re: What's Happening To Me? Am I Sick? by Truvelisback(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Haha! Should I laugh or..?

Crazy thing is, I got seriously sick yesterday and I was broke - had to go meet the pharmacist that "treated" me less than a month ago.

Thankful, he gave me some pills and didn't charge me.
Witchcraft attack is Real. U should even thank ur stars that they didn't use their finger nails on u. U would have seen marks all over ur body.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Major Reasons Why People Use Glasses, / Is He Really Cheating On Me / Pls Help Me- I Need Ur Candid Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.