Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45832 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2011
^

moral of the story: do not trust a person without a name.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2011
MORAL OF THE STORY:Please read the title of the thread you are contributing to before posting;WITCHCRAFT FOR DUMMIES!!![i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 11:38pm On Sep 10, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 11, 2011
kurus:

This aint english language class, oga.

even if it was, witchcraft for dummies can mean 2 things:

Meaning 1 - fictional thread to make people think witchcraft exist

Meaning 2 - simple ways to practise witchcraft.
[i][/i]

In the unlikely event the truth is not disclosed, caveat emptor applies!

My friend as for 1 and 2 above you are completely wrong.
As I warned people earlier in the thread,the Iya Witch was just taking a mickey and ad libbing as the thread progressed.Unfortunately superstitious and religious fanatics took her words for real.
Kurus as I told you before you need to lighten up and learn not to take every thing you see on this forum as gospel truth.
The damn title of the thread was self explanatory enough.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by KennyG(m): 2:11am On Sep 11, 2011
lol
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 2:22am On Sep 11, 2011
Iya Witch:

ONE REALLY WONDERS JUST HOW SUPERSTITIOUS NIGERIANS CAN BE.

MY HOAX IS OVER. TO THOSE WHO SAW IT FOR WHAT IT WAS, MORE GREASE TO YOUR GREAT MINDS.

TO THE MANY SMALL MINDS WHO WERE PETRIFIED AND RAINED DOWN PRAYERS AND CURSES; I SAY THIS TO YOU: I HOPE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SHOW YOU THAT YOU NEED TO REALLY GROW UP. PUT ASIDE CHILDISH SPIRITUAL NOTIONS AND DEVELOP YOUR MIND IN THE OPEN AND SIMPLE WORKINGS OF GOD AND CREATION. IF YOU DO THIS, YOU WOULD NEVER AGAIN NEED TO BE RIDICULED BY THE FEAR OF THE NON-EXISTENT, OR THE REMOTE.

WITH THAT, I TAKE A BOW. . . .

Love from. . . .an aspiring writer and comedian . . . .

Yours, Iya Witch!

@Iya whatever
For me your admission of your falsehood brings no relief or closure to the issue you raised. I have said it before and I say it again that whether you are real or fake you certainly presented a dilemma to all those who worship GOD. One can see the dilemma in the replies to your thread because people are not used to dealing with this kind of assertion and even those that normally profess Jesus all day long were only able to bring up the pictures of Oyedepo and Daddy G.O as if those men are saviors.

I was only being accommodating in my earlier responses; I knew from the beginning that you were either fake, eccentric, or possessed of evil influences or all three because the clinical or dispassionate manner in which you wrote and the depth of your words are too heavy for the discerning minds. At some point you even referred to the Savior of Mankind Christ Jesus as being under constant flogging in your cavity. Those are heavy words and certainly challenging to those who are seeking to overcome the challenges of life through the name of Jesus, and at best misleading to someone on the verge of entering the difficult process of salvation by accepting Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour.

As you must know words are powerful and you must choose your comedy topics carefully because not everyone follows through on a topic and your words may lead others to error(s) of a lifetime as they may not read afterwards that it was all a practical joke.

Some ignorant person said that your heading should have hinted that it was all a joke. But that is truly un-informed and ridiculous as it sounds. There are lots of books for Dummies on every topics. Do we take those books as jokes from the start even though some deal with IT, Health Science, Programming, Business studies, Finance, Science? Of course not! You cannot judge anything by its exterior, you have to carefully examine the content and reach your conclusion based on your under-standing meaning the knowledge and principle that forms the basis of your beliefs and general outlook on life be it on mysticism or corporeal things.

In conclusion on a high level, it’s no news to me that you are fake in all sense of the word. You know why? First, you indicated that all your aspiration and purpose in life for the past 328 of visiting the earth is just to drain blood. That sure sounded sad because even a brick wants to be something. It aspires to be something more than it is. It wants to be something better than it is .It seeks to be a spire or at least a part of a concrete structure.Nothing is in existence encumbering the ground and the many nourishment of life without a purpose.

Second, you indicated in your responses that salvation is not for you and your type, that you are not subject to any law as if GOD has no jurisdiction in your affairs, and you come and go as you will. But we know that everything in existence is subject to the laws and influence of GOD because there is only ONE GOD HE as the LORD of the Worlds has absolute influence over all things in all spheres of existence whether spiritual or temporal. Thus the eternal proclamation: ASHHADU ALLA ILAHA ILLALLAH. I bear witness that there is only ONE GOD.

Thus close my words to you.

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2011
KennyG:

@Iya whatever
For me your admission of your falsehood brings no relief or closure to the issue you raised. I have said it before and I say it again that whether you are real or fake you certainly presented a dilemma to all those who worship GOD. One can see the dilemma in the replies to your thread because people are not used to dealing with this kind of assertion and even those that normally profess Jesus all day long were only able to bring up the pictures of Oyedepo and Daddy G.O as if those men are saviors.

I was only being accommodating in my earlier responses; I knew from the beginning that you were either fake, eccentric, or possessed of evil influences or all three because the clinical or  dispassionate manner in which you wrote and the depth of your words are too heavy for the discerning minds. At some point you even referred to the Savior of Mankind Christ Jesus as being under constant flogging in your cavity. Those are heavy words and certainly challenging to those who are seeking to overcome the challenges of life through the name of Jesus, and at best misleading to someone on the verge of entering the difficult process of salvation by accepting Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour.

As you must know words are powerful and you must choose your comedy topics carefully because not everyone follows through on a topic and your words may lead others to error(s) of a lifetime as they may not read afterwards that it was all a practical joke.

Some ignorant person said that your heading should have hinted that it was all a joke.[i][/i][color=#990000][/color] But that is truly un-informed and ridiculous as it sounds. There are lots of books for Dummies on every topics. Do we take those books as jokes from the start even though some deal with IT, Health Science, Programming, Business studies, Finance, Science? Of course not! You cannot judge anything by its exterior, you have to carefully examine the content and reach your conclusion based on your under-standing meaning the knowledge and principle that forms the basis of your beliefs and general outlook on life be it on mysticism or corporeal things.

In conclusion on a high level, it’s no news to me that you are fake in all sense of the word. You know why? First, you indicated that all your aspiration and purpose in life for the past 328 of visiting the earth is just to drain blood. That sure sounded sad because even a brick wants to be something. It aspires to be something more than it is. It wants to be something better than it is .It seeks to be a spire or at least a part of a concrete structure.Nothing is in existence encumbering the ground and the many nourishment of life without a purpose.

Second, you indicated in your responses that salvation is not for you and your type and that you are not subject to any law as if GOD has no jurisdiction in your affairs and you come and go as you will. But we know that everything in existence is subject to the laws and influence of GOD because there is only ONE GOD HE as the LORD of  the Worlds has absolute influence over all things in all spheres of existence whether spiritual or  temporal. Thus the eternal proclamation:  ASHHADU ALLA ILAHA ILLALLAH. I bear witness that there is only ONE GOD.

Thus close my words to you.

@THE BOLDED,
I have no business responding to you except for the bold statement above.
I think FANATICS need to learn to be civil and read titles properly before contributing to any topic.
If in your fanaticism and superstitious blindness you failed to see the fun in this thread,then I can not help you.
Every day on this section people call the name of God in vain and even cast aspersion on his existence and the realness of his holy books:WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT THIS?Nothing except rant and rave and promise hell fire and brimstones.
It is easy to come out and be BOLD after the Iya Witch has declared she was only taking the mickey,where were you for all the first eleven pages of the thread?
Please in future when you see my posts I would advise you to PLEASE stay on your lane of the road,and leave me to wallow in my ignorance,thank you.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 2:34am On Sep 11, 2011
@
Richvkunt:

@THE BOLDED,
I have no business responding to you except for the bold statement above.
I think FANATICS need to learn to be civil and read titles properly before contributing to any topic.
If in your fanaticism and superstitious blindness you failed to see the fun in this thread,then I can not help you.
Every day on this section people call the name of God in vain and even cast aspersion on his existence and the realness of his holy books:WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT THIS?Nothing except rant and rave and promise hell fire and brimstones.
It is easy to come out and be BOLD after the Iya Witch has declared she was only taking the mickey,where were you for all the first eleven pages of the thread?
Please in future when you see my posts I would advise you to PLEASE stay on your lane of the road,and leave me to wallow in my ignorance,thank you.

@Richvkunt
Why are you quoting me when you are speaking to KennyG?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 2:39am On Sep 11, 2011
By the way How did KennyGs post turn into Ijinle wol?
This is a clear case of multiple registration?
One user name to decieve Christians and another to decieve muslims.
Very funny!
I think the moderators need to look into this.
Unfortunately for the FANATIC I already inserted the quote from Kennyg before he amended it and posted the same quote as ijinle wol.
Once again very funny and immature!!!
I just wonder how many identities this person has on this forum?
The mind boggles.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 2:47am On Sep 11, 2011
Richvkunt:

By the way How did KennyGs post turn into Ijinle wol?
This is a clear case of multiple registration?
One user name to decieve Christians and another to decieve muslims.
Very funny!
I think the moderators need to look into this.
Unfortunately for the FANATIC I already inserted the quote from Kennyg before he amended it and posted the same quote as ijinle wol.
Once again very funny and immature!!!
I just wonder how many identities this person has on this forum?
The mind boggles.

@Richvkunt

I will not detract from the real topic by entertaining stupidity and incompetents like you who cannot handle a mouse correctly to select appropriate quote.

Your incompetence does not make you see that I brought it to your attention to please quote my words appropriately and not ascribe my words to another person whom I do not know.

Your type cannot make meaningful contributions to any topic except raise meaningless and unrelated issues to change the topic.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 11, 2011
Ijinle Wol:

@
@Richvkunt
Why are you quoting me when you are speaking to KennyG?

Because at 02: 11 :56AM You Posted the same BS as kennyG,and when you realised your mistake because of the islamic quotations in the post,you immediately modified the kennyg post to read LOL  and reposted the same bs as Ijinle wol @02:22:26AM.
We are not all as stupid as you think,and I wonder how many identities you use to post on this forum all in the name of the God you claim to be serving:How can you criticise the Iya Witch when you are not any better than her,with your multiple identities.
I am done with your fake a$$,and as I said next time stay in your d.amn lane.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 3:11am On Sep 11, 2011
Richvkunt:

Because at 02: 11 :56AM You Posted the same BS as kennyG,and when you realised your mistake because of the islamic quotations in the post,you immediately modified the kennyg post to read LOL  and reposted the same bs as Ijinle wol @02:22:26AM.
We are not all as silly as you think,and I wonder how many identities you use to post on this forum all in the name of the God you claim to be serving:How can you criticise the Iya Witch when you are not any better than her,with your multiple identities.
I am done with your fake a$$,and as I said next time stay in your d.amn lane.

@Richvkunt
You know this is not true you were probably drunk as usual and made the wrong quote selection. But I understand it's the weekend you deserve the binge after a tough week in the factory.

I know how you must feel. When a stone is thrown amongst a pack the only dog that cries out is the one that got hit. Sorry your comedy did not work out this time.You seem so informed about multiple identity perhaps you are Iya Witch and this how you knew so well it was all comical from the inception of the thread. Not that I care if you are as you are fake anyway. And you may have 100 identities on here it will not buy you a pint of milk in the grocery store.

You keep referring to some dam.n lane what in the hell are you talking about? Who wants to associate with your bland, uncouth and un-likeable name and personality? Oh put a sock in it!!

A male who titles himself [i]Rich-V-womanliness [/i]should never be taken serious!!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by 3kay945(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2011
You can halt the quarrel now afterall iyawitch cant flog or drain.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Googler(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
@Richvkunt
I will suggest you admit your error. When I saw your first post saying the title was a clue I wondered how you came by your misunderstanding, seing as there are now countless books for dummies. A material presented or prepared for dummies is simply one meant to teach the subject in a way everyone can understand.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2011
Googler:

@Richvkunt
I will suggest you admit your error. When I saw your first post saying the title was a clue I wondered how you came by your misunderstanding, seing as there are now countless books for dummies. A material presented or prepared for dummies is simply one meant to teach the subject in a way everyone can understand.

Look,mate I did not start this thread:If you choose to be fanatical and superstitious and refused to see the lighter side of the thread and you were scared s.hitless by a presumed witch,then I can not help you nor will I accept the blame for your lack of comprehension.
I believe the I ya Witch is wise and intelligent enough to take on any religious fanatics without my help,so please direct your queries to her.
As for me I thoroughly enjoyed the thread and will be looking forward to more comic relief from subsequent threads from her.
PEACE!!!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Googler(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
Oga, You are even denser than I thought. The thread was a joke from the start. That is not in dispute. And no, I was not scared. Why do you think I was? All you are being told is you misread the title. THAT WHILE THE THREAD WAS INDEED A HOAX, THE TITLE DID NOT NECESARILY REVEAL THAT. But you can't comprehend that. So go on. The next time you see a book titled Web Designing for Dummies, tell the owner it's a hoax book. You hear?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Googler(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2011
Oops! Double entry.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2011
Googler:

Oga, You are even denser than I thought. The thread was a joke from the start. That is not in dispute. And no, I was not scared. Why do you think I was? All you are being told is you misread the title. THAT WHILE THE THREAD WAS INDEED A HOAX, THE TITLE DID NOT NECESARILY REVEAL THAT. But you can't comprehend that. So go on. The next time you see a book titled Web Designing for Dummies, tell the owner it's a hoax book. You hear?

Look Mate,you are not in my mind to know I mis read the title.For ME the first clue was the double title and I stated it in my first post.When I said this fanatics like your self attacked me and warned me not to dare the witch.GO BACK AND READ THE THREAD!
By the way where were you all this time?
Now the owner of the thread has come out to state she was joking religious fanatics like yourself are back in full force!You got your mo.jo back aye?
As I said before if comprehension and superstition is your fort I have no beef with you okay because this is a free forum and as you are entitled to be agitated and scared of Iya witch and her postulation,I equally had a right to be amused by the thread.
You are free to come back with another alias,I do not care and for your information this is my last word on this subject.I sincerely hope you [b]COMPREHEND[/b]that!
PEACE!!!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Googler(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2011
I wonder what it is in what I wrote that makes you call me a fanatic. Do you think at all before typing? Ok, let's, for the sake of argument, say I was scared. How does that take away the fact you ought to be embarrased you don't know what is meant by ". . .for dummies"?
embarassed embarassed
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by NnaNna4(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
there are a lots of things for DUMMIES, yes; but you chose something on witchcraft.

with the things you said and wrote you may have left your mind and your body but i told you god will
restore your soul back and when it happens hit the key board. look like someone is back.

do not toy with what you did and plan to do. no escaping . witch-craft is not to be toyed with.

go back to the so many insight you gave. it will makes different meaning to different people.while some people will take it serious others might move on but just as the writings are indellible your rewards are not avoidable.

i took u so serious not because of u but because of others who were already seeking initiation. left for me i dont see u as any joke i think you just want to strategise
[color=#990000][/color]

remember this thread made some 1 bearing names like luciferman show up for reasons best known to him only for him to understand that you are a scam. Jesus.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Iranoladun(f): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Iya Witch
You mean you wrote all those blasphemous and spiritual condemnation as a JOKE

Then the JOKE is on you!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2011
CHAMBERS 21st CENTURY DICTIONARY,copyright 2007 on page 407 says:-
Dummy(dummies):-1,life size model of the human body,eg used for displaying clothes.2 [b]a realistic copy,especially one misleadingly substituted for the genuine article.[/b]3a rubber teat sucked by a baby for comfort.Also called a PACIFIER.4 colloq chiefly north American-a s.tupid person.5sport,an act of dummying with the ball.6a person or company acting seemingly independently,but really the agent of another.7bridge,an exposed hand of cards-adj;false,sham,conterfeit.
Verb-dummies,dummied,dummying,-to make as if to move one way,before sharply moving to another way,in order to decieve an opponent.
A DUMMY RUN-noun-a try out.

I still insist the double title INTRODUCTION TO WITCHCRAFT/WITCHCRAFT FOR DUMMIES is a self explanatory clue.
It is a pity that People will still argue BLINDLY no matter the evidence placed in front of them.
But then it is a simple case of English comprehension.
When they fail to comprehend they resort to ABUSIVE arguements.
I am done with these fanatics.
PEACE.OUT!!!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2011
@ Richvkunt

Kneel down.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by mrmayor(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2011
Iya Witch,

You just spoilt the fun, you mean all those scared holy ones Cursing, Kabbashing, posting pictures of their MOG's was for nothing!

I gbadu your style jare.

[size=14pt]21 Niger Delta Gbosas[/size]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by mrmayor(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2011
Iya Witch:

Finally, although the thread was a joke, [size=14pt]there are many elements in the explanations that i gave, which are not a joke. [/size]Not all though.

You want to start another round of calling Holy Ghost Fire to burn you?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by ramalot(m): 5:29am On Sep 13, 2011
I wonder how those panicking people feel now.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Googler(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2011
mrmayor:

Iya Witch,

You just spoilt the fun,
You can say that again. I was having a great time.

@Richvkunt
Take a look at my first post to you which was politely addressed and your response where you called me names. And you say I am the abusive one? Again, do you think before typing? Now, I expect you to attack Iya Witch and tell her she lack English comprehension. And the next time you see a book titled Gardening for Dummies don't forget to tell the owner it is a joke book. Tell her the clue is in the title and she will applaud your English comprehension skills. If she argues show her Chambers dictionary, you hear? Chambers dictionary, you hear?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2011
the joke's on whoever believes the thread is a joke.

i didnt feel like explaining much of what s/he typed, because sometimes people find truth simply too difficult to understand in its banality.

sincere christians should just watch and pray, and do not be ignorant of the wiles and devices of the devil.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Googler(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
tpia@:

the joke's on whoever believes the thread is a joke.

i didnt feel like explaining much of what s/he typed, because sometimes people find truth simply too difficult to understand in its banality.

sincere christians should just watch and pray, and do not be ignorant of the wiles and devices of the devil.
You know of any cavities where aliens drain people for real?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^the language is just to f.ool people into thinking its something else.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Googler(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
Ok, I get that point now. But whats your main point? That s/he's here to make people join witchcraft or to make them think it doesn't exist?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
why do you assume i have a main point?

its not my thread.

any main point i have has already been stated previously- believe in Jesus and cut all this crap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Year God Died / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.