Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45855 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^
TRUE!

It was really amusing reading the cold and clinical responses from the presumed and fake Iya Witch.
It was even more amusing with the posting of Oyedipos pictures.
I almost fell off my seat when The Iya Witch said Obasnjo is one of their members.
As I said Thoroughly enjoyed it.
@Iya Witch,you need to post more on NL,at least for the comic relief you have provided us on the forum.
Looking forward to hearing more about draining of blood and the twin forces of darkness and light.
HA! HA!! HA!!!
I haven't been so entertained on NL, for such a long time.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Iranoladun(f): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
Iya Witch is not a joke and neither is she joking.

Be careful with your post

Witchcraft is real!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2011
^^^
Whatever.Let her speak for herself.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
kurus:

Joker you are! The end ni opin cinema. Bye bye to draining for you.

@ Kurus

Kneel down

You are sniffed.

She claims that the original source of life is light, yet she comes here to claim the duality of life. Light and darkness. What rubbish!!! God made light and Darkness. If God made light and darkness, that means God is the master of both, and this confirms the superiority of God over satan and all his demons.

You dont even have any sense to stop and see your own post. If your God made light and darkness then -

1. He is not light - because you said he MADE light. So he is something else other than light

2. Darkness, being his creation as you say, must then be his full responsibility

3. Thus agent of darkness are agent of your God as well

4. Thus you must obey me since I am an agent of darkness and as such an agent of your God as well.

Human being dont even think about what it say before it talk, human being have no sense at all.

They are only good to be drained and eaten. Not deserving natural life they have at all.

If you can do this, and if you accept that Jesus died for the sins of man on the cross

Jesus die because of your sin and not for your sin.

and that he rose on the 3rd day and is seated at the right hand of the father in Heaven right now, interceding before God the father for all those who believe in Him,

Jesus not at any right hand side, he is in deep cavity under great witch receiving draining and great witch has imprisoned his soul since he die here. He is collecting the Great Whip of the Great Witch which is burning with fire and pepper and has 666 hot snake biting him per stroke right now.

then you will be saved from the everlasting destruction that has been prepared for the devil, iya witch and all her fellow rebellious demons.

No saving or escaping from witch draining except by method i outlined earlier, and witch also control that as well.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Iranoladun(f): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Iya Witch

How do people get initiated as witches?

Is it possible for an initiated witch not to be aware that she's been initiated?

Do witches do good?

Does black or white witches exist?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by LuciferMan: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2011
All Hell

All, Kneel Down!!! bow down right now and stop asking Iyawitch silly questions

My noble one in darkness, dance the witch dance with me!!!The magic piano is playing:, :, :

I am darkness itself,i am death personified.I am here to monitor this topic spiritually but You have done well my noble one in darkness.You have 1 more task iyawitch the Queen of all witches to sniff these boys and their disciples that have insulted us on this topic:

Oyeripoff Jet

Chris jerrycoil

Tuberculosis Joshua

Matthew Ashawo

godprophet doom

Lazarus stamara

Okotie Grammar

Joegbaje aka chris jerrycoil baby

Marbel aka chris jerrycoil servant

Frobel aka chris jerrycoil messager

Deep Sight aka blind seeker

Loveking aka big fool

kurus

coogar

2mch

Ijinle Wol Mohammed slave

smithhill Mohamed slave

All whose names are listed are watched very closely and they must all kneel down and beg for mercy but no mercy will be shown to them because darkness don't forgive.

Iyawicth my noble one in darkness,tell these fools were jesus and mohammed is

@All, watch your mouth from now onward OR else i will add you to the book of death.I am destruction itself.So,be warned!!!You can run but you cant hide from us.We are everywhere.I smell fresh Human BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The era of darkness have come to stay forever!!!!!!!

HaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaHaH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Witches all over the world, always remenber your pledge to the supreme being of darnkness.Witches,if you have forgoten your creed,Here it is:, :, :

Hear now the words of the witches,
The secrets we hid in the night,
When dark was our destiny's pathway,
That now we bring forth into light.

Mysterious water and fire,
The earth and the wide-ranging air,
By hidden quintessence we know them,
And will and keep silent and dare.

The birth and rebirth of all nature,
The passing of winter and spring,
We share with the life universal,
Rejoice in the magical ring.

Four times in the year the Great Sabbat
Returns, and the witches are seen
At Lammas and Candlemas dancing,
On May Eve and old Hallowe'en.

When day-time and night-time are equal,
When sun is at greatest and least,
The four Lesser Sabbats are summoned,
And Witches gather in feast.

Thirteen silver moons in a year are,
Thirteen is the coven's array.
Thirteen times at Esbat make merry,
For each golden year and a day.

The power that was passed down the age,
Each time between woman and man,
Each century unto the other,
Ere time and the ages began.
When drawn is the magical circle,
By sword or athame of power,
Its compass between two worlds lies,
In land of the shades for that hour.
This world has no right then to know it.

And world of beyond will tell naught.
The oldest of Gods are invoked there,
The Great Work of magic is wrought.

For the two are mystical pillars,
That stand at the gate of the shrine,
And two are the powers of nature,
The forms and the forces divine.

The dark and the light in succession,
The opposites each unto each,
Shown forth as a God and a Goddess:
Of this our ancestors teach.

By night he's the wild winds rider,
The Horn'd One, the Lord of the Shades.
By day he's the King of the Woodland,
The dweller in green forest glades.

She is youthful or old as she pleases,
She sails the torn clouds in her barque,
The bright silver lady of midnight,
The crone who weaves spells in the dark.

The master and mistress of magic,
That dwell in the deeps of the mind,
Immortal and ever-renewing,
With power to free or to bind.

So drink the good wine to the Old Gods,
And Dance and make love in their praise,
Till Elphame's fair land shall receive us
In peace at the end of our days.

And Do What You Will be the challenge,
So be it Love that harms none,
For this is the only commandment.
By Magic of old, be it done!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by remoranger(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2011
@kurus. get a life. u twerp @iya witch. bestow more knowledge on us. wise one.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2011
LuciferMan:

All Hell

My noble one in darkness, dance the witch dance with me!!!The magic piano is playing:, :, :

I am darkness itself,i am death personified.I am here to monitor this topic spiritually but You have done well my noble one in darkness.You have 1 more task iyawitch the Queen of all witches to sniff these boys and their disciples that have insulted us on this topic:

Oyeripoff Jet

Chris jerrycoil

Tuberculosis Joshua

Matthew Ashawo

godprophet doom

Lazarus stamara

Okotie Grammar

Joegbaje aka chris jerrycoil baby

Marbel aka chris jerrycoil servant

Frobel aka chris jerrycoil messager

Deep Sight aka blind seeker

Loveking aka big fool

kurus

coogar

2mch

Ijinle Wol Mohammed slave

smithhill Mohamed slave

All whose names are listed are watched very closely and they must all kneel down and beg for mercy but no mercy will be shown to them because darkness don't forgive.

Iyawicth my noble one in darkness,tell these fools were jesus and mohammed is

@All, watch your mouth from now onward OR else i will add you to the book of death.I am destruction itself.So,be warned!!!You can run but you cant hide from us.We are everywhere.I smell fresh Human BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The era of darkness have come to stay forever!!!!!!!

HaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaaHaHaHaHaHaH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Witches all over the world, always remenber your pledge to the supreme being of darnkness.Witches,if you have forgoten your creed,Here it is:, :, :

Hear now the words of the witches,
The secrets we hid in the night,
When dark was our destiny's pathway,
That now we bring forth into light.

Mysterious water and fire,
The earth and the wide-ranging air,
By hidden quintessence we know them,
And will and keep silent and dare.

The birth and rebirth of all nature,
The passing of winter and spring,
We share with the life universal,
Rejoice in the magical ring.

Four times in the year the Great Sabbat
Returns, and the witches are seen
At Lammas and Candlemas dancing,
On May Eve and old Hallowe'en.

When day-time and night-time are equal,
When sun is at greatest and least,
The four Lesser Sabbats are summoned,
And Witches gather in feast.

Thirteen silver moons in a year are,
Thirteen is the coven's array.
Thirteen times at Esbat make merry,
For each golden year and a day.

The power that was passed down the age,
Each time between woman and man,
Each century unto the other,
Ere time and the ages began.
When drawn is the magical circle,
By sword or athame of power,
Its compass between two worlds lies,
In land of the shades for that hour.
This world has no right then to know it.

And world of beyond will tell naught.
The oldest of Gods are invoked there,
The Great Work of magic is wrought.

For the two are mystical pillars,
That stand at the gate of the shrine,
And two are the powers of nature,
The forms and the forces divine.

The dark and the light in succession,
The opposites each unto each,
Shown forth as a God and a Goddess:
Of this our ancestors teach.

By night he's the wild winds rider,
The Horn'd One, the Lord of the Shades.
By day he's the King of the Woodland,
The dweller in green forest glades.

She is youthful or old as she pleases,
She sails the torn clouds in her barque,
The bright silver lady of midnight,
The crone who weaves spells in the dark.

The master and mistress of magic,
That dwell in the deeps of the mind,
Immortal and ever-renewing,
With power to free or to bind.

So drink the good wine to the Old Gods,
And Dance and make love in their praise,
Till Elphame's fair land shall receive us
In peace at the end of our days.

And Do What You Will be the challenge,
So be it Love that harms none,
For this is the only commandment.
By Magic of old, be it done!

HA! HA!! HA!!! Very funny.
@Luciferman, While I am less concerned about the people you mentioned,Could you please tell me where you plagiarized that lovely poem from.
Very entertaining.
This thread belongs in the JOKES section.
Moderators!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
LuciferMan:

All Hell

kurus
coogar

if there's any justice in the world, the 4 horsemen of satan's apocalypse shall spew curses on your family!
i invoke an arrow tipped with the venom of a black mamba to strike the right ventricle of your heart.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2011
iya winch happy sunday to u ma cheesy
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2011
kuru

kneel down very well

gborogborooo snake panic enter you tonight.

I gave you logical postulations.

You cannot answer them and you are speaking myths?

@ toba

o se omo mi daa da, omo luabi, OMO MAMA IKA.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
kneel before the Gods, Iya Witch.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
what gods are you talking about.

Witch do not kneel or worship at all. Only pass down blood in the downward spiral of blood to Great Witch.

Infact many here will be surprised to learn that some of the christian here contacted me by email asking about the financial benefit of witchcraft. They no know that real witch not interested in money, only blood and eat spirit life.

From this forum alone, more than 30 people have contacted me and some few already brought to cavity for initiation. Some others drained, and floogging continues even right now.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
the Gods who you owe your soul to.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
Iya Witch:

Witch do not kneel or worship at all. Only pass down blood in the downward spiral of blood to Great Witch.

Infact many here will be surprised to learn that some of the christian here contacted me by email asking about the financial benefit of witchcraft. They no know that real witch not interested in money, only blood and eat spirit life.

From this forum alone, more than 30 people have contacted me and some few already brought to cavity for initiation. Some others drained, and floogging continues even right now.

iya witch, kneel down omo baba ika!
kneel down, open your wrist with a kitchen knife and drain your blood in a cup.
boil it till it solidifies and put it in a pack. . . .place it in the nearest t-junction to your house.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by cold(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2011
Iya Witch:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!Oma se o  grin  grin  iya winchi winchi no go kill pesin for hia o!Kai orishirishi!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ Pagan9ja

Kneel down

Omo Mama Ika

Witch have not soul, that is why witch must drain from human being to live on
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
iya winch. na me u dey hail like that. wow im honoured. ose maami to yayi. maami to le nu. iya u too Get mouth. take wink wink

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2011
Iya Witch:

@ Pagan9ja

Kneel down

Omo Mama Ika

Witch have not soul, that is why witch must drain from human being to live on

one body can have only one soul. so for the benifit of mankind, i decide to sacrifice my soul to you once and for all, so you get my wisdom and you join the Gods and dont take anymore souls. Come, Iya, take it.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by ramalot(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2011
This right here is EPIC HILARITY!!! cheesy grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

one body can have only one soul. so for the benifit of mankind, i decide to sacrifice my soul to you once and for all, so you get my wisdom and you join the Gods and dont take anymore souls. Come, Iya, take it.

Kneel down. omo MAMA IKA.

Your soul cannot be sacrifice for any other. Every human soul answer for himself alone and none other.

Also, eating your soul will not stop witch from continuing to eat soul forever.

Also it will not make witch join any gods because witch are already a type of god and you are not.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2011
Iranoladun:

@Iya Witch

How do people get initiated as witches?

My child. Kneel down before your godmother, the eater of your soul. The drainer of your life.

Let me tell you this sincerely. First and foremost one have to have the witch-mentality. That is to say the understanding that one is desiruous to take life from other humans.

Then one has to sumnit oneself to real witch for initiation. Sometimes if the's proclivity towards witch nature is strong enough, then even without one knowing, real witch will forcefully initiate that person.

I cannot reveal all the procedure here. But first step of seriousness is to bring a portion of your own blood for real witch to eat. Then you can start the process and we will bring you to cavity at the right time. Because the waiting list is very long now.

Is it possible for an initiated witch not to be aware that she's been initiated?

Yes, it is possible. Sometimes these humans think what happen to them was a mere dream they had in their sleep. They not know that it is real event. But from that time, they begin to drain life unconsciously from people around them. Usuallyu the people close to them start dying off one after the other in curious circumstance. After a while though, he/ she will become aware that he is a funnel in the downward spiral of blood.

Do witches do good?

Other than draining, we live normal life and do normal things as anybody else.

Does black or white witches exist?

The term "white witch" does not actually refer to witch at all in the manner I have educated you on what witch is on this thread. That term actually refers to people who are able to harness some psychic powers towards such activities as healing the sick, and doing certain other communal things. That is not witch, but is colloquially called white witch.

There is only real witch and initiated witch as i explain to you.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
Iya Witch:

Lol at the flogging grin grin grin grin

Just drain,why flogging - you be MOPOL undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
Iya Witch:

Kneel down. omo MAMA IKA.

Your soul cannot be sacrifice for any other. Every human soul answer for himself alone and none other.

Also, eating your soul will not stop witch from continuing to eat soul forever.

Also it will not make witch join any gods because witch are already a type of god and you are not.

Iya, do you eat soul by hand or use fork and knife
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PastorAIO: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

I think neither. I think she uses straw.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
ah she sucks the soul. tongue
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

iya is not a witch. . . . .
she's just a comedian!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2011
Pastor AIO:

I think neither. I think she uses straw.

Iya winch, is the above true? If it is, where do you place the other end of the straw?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2011
naijababe:

Iya winch, is the above true? If it is, where you place the other end of the straw?

good question! shocked
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2011
naijababe:

Iya winch, is the above true? If it is, where you place the other end of the straw?

bo[i]o[/i]bs for women
scrotum for men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Ogun Todaju / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.