Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (46259 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by member53(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
@NLanders

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Mt 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

1Jo 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

@iya witch
I found those pictures funny because the person spamming my thread with pictures did not know that some of those pictures were of initiated witch.

from the pics posted who's the initiated witch?
do u recognise initiated witch wen u c one? do they recognise u?

pls tell me, wat bout other forces of darkness, like Mermaid, demons etc,, is there any relationship amongst urselves? wat do u know about Baphomet, Illuminati, church of satan? these days we experience wars, earthquakes, even massive auto crash, etc which claims lots of lives, are ur likes responsible for these occcurence? or is it just natural?

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by member53(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
@NLanders

you said karma led some into darkness in the afterlife, please what act/acts could lead someone into darkness in the afterlife?,

1.   Carelessness
2.   Weakness
3.   Wicked act to fellow man
4.   Suction by witch

The Concealed truth in iya witch answers *wat she meant with the above answers*

1. Carelessness - u ar careless wen u don't abide by the Laws of God Almighty and u don't acknowledge Jesus Christ as ur Saviour.
2. Weakness - U ar Weak if u ar not prayerful and watchful
3. Wicked act to fellow man - Which u already know, the 10commandments of God will guide u on this.
4. suction by witch - only happens wen u ar not a believer

shocked shine ur eyes
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by smithll: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2011
Ahudhu billahi mina shaytoni rojeem Bismillahi r-Rahmani r-Raheem
37. Then Adam received from his Lord Words . And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his repentance). Verily,He is the One Who forgives (accepts repentance), the Most Merciful.
38. We said: "Get down all of you from this place (the Paradise), then whenever there comes to you Guidance from Me, and whoever follows My Guidance, there shall be no fear on them, nor shall they grieve.
39. But those who disbelieve and belie Our Ayat (proofs, evidences,verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) such are the dwellers of the Fire, they shall abide therein forever. ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR ME
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by smithll: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2011
42. And mix not truth with falsehood, nor conceal the truth [i.e. Muhammad Peace be upon him is Allah's Messenger and his qualities are written in your Scriptures, the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)]while you know (the truth) .
43. And perform As-Salat ( Iqamat-as-Salat ), and give Zakat , and Irka' (i.e. bow down or submit yourselves with obedience to Allah) along with Ar-Raki'un
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by smithll: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
81. Yes! Whosoever earns evil and his sin has surrounded him, they are dwellers of the Fire (i.e. Hell); they will dwell therein forever.
82. And those whobelieve (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, they are dwellers of Paradise, they will dwell therein forever.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by smithll: 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
Iya witch, enough guidiance has been sent down to mankind through the holy prophets right from the first to the last, and after them comes the awliya(friends of GOD) who also continue the trend till today and till the end of time. Earth will be liberated by those who are fearful of their creator and are guided by light.

125. And (remember) when We made the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) a place of resort for mankind and a place of safety. And take you (people) the Maqam (place) of Ibrahim (Abraham) [or the stone on which Ibrahim (Abraham) stood while he was building the Ka'bah] as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers, e.g. two Rak'at after the Tawaf of the Ka'bah at Makkah),and We commanded Ibrahim (Abraham) and Isma'il (Ishmael) that they should purify My House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) for those who are circumambulating it, or staying ( I'tikaf ), or bowing or prostrating themselves (there,in prayer).
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2011
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn,

From the evil of that which He has created,

And from the evil of intense darkness, when it comes,

And from the evil of those who cast (evil suggestions) in firm resolutions,

And from the evil of the envier when he envies.

(The Holy Qur'an Chapter 113 Surat AL-Falaq)
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2011
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,

The King of Mankind,

The God of Mankind,

From the mischief of the Whisperer of evil, who withdraws after his whisper,

The same who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,

Among Jinns and among Men

(The Holy Qur'an Chapter 114:  Surat Nas)
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by NnaNna4(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2011
I am not new to this game.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by NnaNna4(m): 9:59am On Sep 02, 2011
about a year ago. i met the same spirits confessing that they have been to this earth (only three time) since their creation in the spirit world.
Their first visit was in brazil. second visit was in ghana. their mission is to cause accident and distruction and gather the blood that accrues their in. Third visit is Nigeria . when they heard of a certain man of God capable of jeorpadizing their mission, they took him for granted and decided to deal with him but alas that is the last time they ever assume a spirit form.

They were in the spirit (not visible to anyone) in front of his crusade premise pronouncin curses on the attendants and commanding rain to neutralize the occassion but unknown to them a higher power knock them down and they became visible. they were meandering on the ground like snakes. imagine they were filled with curses to the almighty God. everyone bolt towards the altar, it was the prayer warriors that dared come close. after seven days of intense prayers[b] they were giving a soul[/b]. Thats when they cried like hell for eaten their father and many souls they destroyed.

IYA WITCH

i still believe you can be saved. you are an innocent evil. no blasphemy on your mouth. no curses against the holy spirit. you even enlighten people about your kind.
whether you are joking or not. when the lord meets you will be giving a soul. for now you are a spirit and body. you cant regret, or cry or fall in love or be compassionate or remorseful. When you are givin a soul, you will not be able to leave the earth again and you will respond to nature like eat,cry ,feel, like or hate and even show ageing. your past will be like long dream. when the day come pls do not hesitate to hit the key board. i will be waiting and praying. there are plenty of ur type locked to the earth by Gods mercy for second chance.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Hadone(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
If Nigerians could apply this passion for superstition/religion into industry,we should be ahead of China now.

Only thing people can testify of is hearsay,no first hand account.

Suffering & smiling  smiley
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
Nn-a-Nn-a:

about a year ago. i met the same spirits confessing that they have been to this earth (only three time) since their creation in the spirit world.
Their first visit was in brazil. second visit was in ghana. their mission is to cause accident and distruction and gather the blood that accrues their in. Third visit is Nigeria . when they heard of a certain man of God capable of jeorpadizing their mission, they took him for granted and decided to deal with him but alas that is the last time they ever assume a spirit form.

They were in the spirit (not visible to anyone) in front of his crusade premise pronouncin curses on the attendants and commanding rain to neutralize the occassion but unknown to them a higher power knock them down and they became visible. they were meandering on the ground like snakes. imagine they were filled with curses to the almighty God. everyone bolt towards the altar, it was the prayer warriors that dared come close. after seven days of intense prayers[b] they were giving a soul[/b]. Thats when they cried like hell for eaten their father and many souls they destroyed.

IYA WITCH

i still believe you can be saved. you are an innocent evil. no blasphemy on your mouth. no curses against the holy spirit. you even enlighten people about your kind.
whether you are joking or not. when the lord meets you will be giving a soul. for now you are a spirit and body. you cant regret, or cry or fall in love or be compassionate or remorseful. When you are givin a soul, you will not be able to leave the earth again and you will respond to nature like eat,cry ,feel, like or hate and even show ageing. your past will be like long dream. when the day come pls do not hesitate to hit the key board. i will be waiting and praying. there are plenty of your type locked to the earth by Gods mercy for second chance.

you need a good spanking, Sir.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PastorAIO: 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
congoshine:

If Nigerians could apply this passion for superstition/religion into industry,we should be ahead of China now.

Only thing people can testify of is hearsay,no first hand account.

Suffering & smiling  smiley

I bow o! Unless they are doing Creative Imagination exercises here. If people actually plan their lives on these conceits then I sorry to say but there is just no hope for nigeria. Nothing Spoil with having a expansive imagination, but if only it could be disciplined with a bit of logical rigour then it could actually be our greatest assets rather than our stumbling block.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2011
Very amusing thread!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and was laughing all the time.
People need to lighten up. Iya witch is definitely  a regular on NL just using a multiple identity to show how superstitious we are as human beings. She/he is having a laugh at most of the binding and posting of pictures of men of God.
Iya witch is someone who has studied a couple of occult books and was ad-libbing as the thread developed.
People you can't really believe this person is a witch!
She is just some one having fun -A kind of wind up merchant.

Unique thread though,however the first clue is in the title of the thread : WITCHCRAFT FOR DUMMIES!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
Pastor AIO:

I bow o! Unless they are doing Creative Imagination exercises here. If people actually plan their lives on these conceits then I sorry to say but there is just no hope for nigeria. Nothing Spoil with having a expansive imagination, but if only it could be disciplined with a bit of logical rigour then it could actually be our greatest assets rather than our stumbling block.

wow i was alwys thinking the same thing. we have always disregarded our true religions as backward and bad things but all we have achieved is nothing. However these overlooked beleifs must be the key to our progress. our far-sightedness has nearly killed us.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by NnaNna4(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
iya witch is not a joke shocked

no one jokes with something as crafty as witch-craft
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
^why me i was replying to Pastor AIO ! shocked shocked shocked shocked

btw Iya is a partial fraud. u can ask her whether she is a fraud.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
2mch:

E gba mi lipsrsealed

[size=22pt]In the name of JESUS; HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!![/size]

are you still alive? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Iya witch is still alive and is getting stronger and stronger everyday.

In fact I have been absent on this thread because last few days is very intensive draining for me, i drain about 17 men to death and carried one to cavity. Did not stop using hot snake witch whip on his peeled back for the last 24 hours. As we whip, we put bowl under him so that blood collect in bowl. He is still in cavity now.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
Iya Witch:

Iya witch is still alive and is getting stronger and stronger everyday.

kneel down, omo baba ika! grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
kurus:

She claims that the original source of life is light, yet she comes here to claim the duality of life. Light and darkness. What rubbish!!! God made light and Darkness. If God made light and darkness, that means God is the master of both, and this confirms the superiority of God over satan and all his demons.

Otherwise, if light did not create Satan(or as the deluded witches call her the great witch), how did it come into existence? How was satan created and from where did it get its original life force from? And how come they depend on the creation of light to extend their own life(like food as she says?)

If you examine the lies she has been saying here, even her words are contradictory.

Don't be scared of the rantings of this devil's angel. She is trying to evangelise for the evil ones. Just know that the bible is the only true word of God and all of the bible is contained in 2 phrase as Jesus taught us all:

1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your might
2. Love your neighbour according to yourself.

If you can do this, and if you accept that Jesus died for the sins of man on the cross and that he rose on the 3rd day and is seated at the right hand of the father in Heaven right now, interceding before God the father for all those who believe in Him, then you will be saved from the everlasting destruction that has been prepared for the devil, iya witch and all her fellow rebellious demons.

Jesus is Lord!!!

@Kurus

You are commanded top Kneel down. Omo MAMA IKA .

I am going back to cavity now to continue whipping Bayo. When i come back I will sniff you and answer your questions too./

Sniffing is 1st stage of eating your spirit.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 1:34am On Sep 04, 2011
op

dont you think you're sounding more and more bestial with all this dog-like sniffing.

not to mention you're a cannibal.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by dady2011(m): 2:39am On Sep 04, 2011
@ Iya witch

Quite interesting to read your post. Here are a few questions for you:

1. Do you have siblings, mother and father like any normal human being?
2. How do you feel when you take a human life?
3. Have you had any experience where you tried to kill a person and you were not successful?
4. Do you sometimes feel that you should not have taken a persons life?
5. Do you develop any kind of scientific invention that could help advance technology and the way mankind does things in your witchcraft?
6. Can you share some examples (if any) of what you have done to make the world a better place than you meet it?
7. Are you able to predict the future?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2011
Richvkunt:

Very amusing thread!
I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and was laughing all the time.
People need to lighten up. Iya witch is definitely  a regular on NL just using a multiple identity to show how superstitious we are as human beings. She/he is having a laugh at most of the binding and posting of pictures of men of God.
Iya witch is someone who has studied a couple of occult books and was ad-libbing as the thread developed.
People you can't really believe this person is a witch!
She is just some one having fun -A kind of wind up merchant.

Unique thread though,however the first clue is in the title of the thread : WITCHCRAFT FOR DUMMIES!
kurus:

Dudes, I think you both need to seal lips! Some one comes to be propagating the gospel of witchcraft and you claim she is joking! Are you her mouth piece now? And where is the said iya witch herself? Did she ask you to come and explain her side of the posting? or perhaps you are part of her co-collaborators who were edging her on? When it comes to witchcraft, satan and his legion, they NEVER joke!
If you dont know that, know it now.

Joking my behind! Smh fellows! angry angry angry

@kurus,
As I said you need to lighten up.
The clue as I said before lies in the title of the thread:WITCHCRAFT FOR DUMMIES.
AS for me I regard the OP as a kind of comic relief,you my brother are free to take her anyway you want:Its a free forum,but I will have my say!
PEACE!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2011
Richvkunt:

@kurus,
As I said you need to lighten up.
The clue as I said before lies in the title of the thread:WITCHCRAFT FOR DUMMIES.
AS for me I regard the OP as a kind of comic relief,you my brother are free to take her anyway you want:Its a free forum,but I will have my say!
PEACE!

@Richvkunt

You really need to shut up as kurus said because you are not making any sense. Like kurus said,out of the topics under the sun some one comes to be propagating the gospel of witchcraft and you claim she is joking!

You conclusion reveals you as stupid and inexperienced.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2011
Ijinle Wol:

@Richvkunt

You really need to shut up as kurus said because you are not making any sense. Like kurus said,out of the topics under the sun some one comes to be propagating the gospel of witchcraft and you claim she is joking!

You conclusion reveals you as silly and inexperienced.

Thank you O wise one.
As I said I will have my say,you are entitled to your own opinion,although I would advise you to learn to be civil about it.
There are lots of people on this forum questioning the existence of God,the Bible and the Koran so what is so different about some one propagating the gospel of witchcraft.
As I said I thoroughly enjoyed the thread and was completely amused by it.
People need to lighten up and tolerate divergent views and stop being so superstitious and fanatical.
WITCHCRAFT for DUMMIES indeed!
PEACE!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by cold(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2011
grin see how some people knees dey quiver over what should be considered a jocular thread.I've never seen so much fear since Goje apologised to boko haram.Some of you really need to take a chill pill in your own interest.Sheesh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker / Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.