Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me (50887 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by akilo1: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
You need that sack letter dude.goodluck
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Obiorahpcfg: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tell her a lie that you have HIV
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Qardinalcaptain: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sack letter loading
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Obiorahpcfg: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Infact start preaching the word of God once you see her
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by eguarojeona: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Premiumwriter:
that's not your boss's wife making advances at you. It's unemployment that's seducing you.

And probably a few broken bones.

Sha try relate with her well, make sure she understands that you can't sleep with her.

Not telling her directly, but always playfully get out of her reach each time she touches you. Act a little shock, smile and move out of her reach.

Try avoid spending time alone with her if you can.

You can't report her to oga because oga will rather sack you than confront his fiancee.

And don't try to tell her to stop or confront her because she go make that place hot for you.

You can't reject a powerful woman throwing herself at you. Women can't handle such rejections and she will make sure you pay for it.

So the best thing is to play along. Remain friendly. but always draw a line, and make yourself unavailable to her as much as you as you can
Or just do her.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by foleskay(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
Back off or else youd got kidnapped and get killed
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Oyerinde16(m): 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
Flirt n earn as much as u can cos one way or another your days are numbered as a bike man in that organization...
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Dollywood(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Open a diary thread if you want to bring everything happening in your life to Nairaland.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by ngmoses17(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Omo, just resign.
Because last last, everybody go chop breakfast
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Romanoff:
Start looking for another job.
no let him give her what she wants, he will get promotion
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Mensonges: 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
I started a work as a delivery boy in a drink distributor not long ago and everything is going right but one thing I dislike is my boss's fiancee's flirtuous move towards me. She fundiles my hair and caress them.

This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances.

How do I avoid this woman? I don't want to have problem my boss.

Read the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife in the Bible.

You will gain some important insight from that story.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Scarletjr(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Knack her make u clean mouth
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Eriokanmi: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
I started a work as a delivery boy in a drink distributor not long ago and everything is going right but one thing I dislike is my boss's fiancee's flirtuous move towards me. She fundiles my hair and caress them.

This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances.

All I see in your posts is nothing but a white lie. See what you posted tondraw attention in the past. Na only you waka come?

2 Likes

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by zudozz: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Why don't you do like Joseph from the good old days tongue

Joseph ko, Benjamin ni.

If I was him I d fvk her brains out!

But only once! She just want to feel you!
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Bintdawood(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wahala join cult� ���
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by biggie73(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Do it in your apartment, while acting strangers at work. Do it or not, you lose.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Raychee(f): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Paradigms: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Go to her and tell her gently that you realise that she has feelings for you but she should understand what it means to try have an affair with her as your boss woman. That you might not only lose your job but your life as well. That she should please try to understand so you won't get harmed. If she really has conscience she will stop making the advances .
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by doneback04: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

Joseph used wisdom, apply that same wisdom
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Gkemz: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Run like Joseph in Portiphas house.
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Kayyus09(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
Victor you and all these your fake stories

Iam out

Farewell
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by dtruth50: 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
I don't believe this guy stories. They are all fiction
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Sureboyy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:
Victor you and all these your fake stories

If this one makes FP Iam so leaving this platform

Modified: so this fake story made FP. . This platform is officially dead

Iam out
But you still dae undecided undecided
Infact you are online now grin grin
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Sureboyy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dshocker:

100% fiction
Looks like it
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Emychina(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

This lady behaves as if she doesn't know me in the presence of my boss, but in his absence she makes the environment uncomfortable for me with her amorous advances. You just dropped this lies just because you want calvary247 to start rushing you abi.simple guy,keep smiling. Look at you,Mr admirer.mtchew

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Candidlady: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sureboyy:

But you still dae undecided undecided
Infact you are online now grin grin

Monitoring spirit Iam reading comments

1 Like

Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Uniquekriss(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:

Flee, don't just run
Re: My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me by Sureboyy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Candidlady:

Monitoring spirit Iam reading comments

Be like say na here you camp grin grin
This candid sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.