Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People (24427 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / South South: There Is Nothing Like Niger Delta[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Governor of Gombe State, Inuwa Yahaya, on Tuesday, expressed the commitment of the state government observe the lessons of the Niger Delta in its oil exploration at the Kolmani River located between Gombe and Bauchi states.

Earlier in the day, President Muhammadu Buhari flagged off the Kolmani Integrated Development Project in the North-East, the first of its kind in the zone which has reportedly attracted $3 billion worth of invesments.

Yahaya, who spoke on Channels Television’s Politics Today, highlighted the state government’s efforts towards ensuring environmental and economic stability in the region.

“We’ve learnt our lessons. With the developments and what has been happening around the Niger Delta and other oil-producing areas of the world, naturally, no government will allow things to follow the same track,” he said.

“With regard to the issue of the environment, our Ministry of Environment is working hand in hand with the Federal Ministry of Environment and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) so that we will avoid all the mistakes and pitfalls that have been the big challenge of oil exploration and implementation in the southern part of the country.

“Going forward, Gombe State will be working with some consultants that have been guiding us as to what we need to do, especially by providing the required skill, workmanship, and labour that is needed in order to be useful and exploited in the oil operations.”

According to the governor, there will be job and business opportunities for the people of Gombe.

He explained that from the exploratory stage, the state government had begun engaging local communities in all the activities.

“There is nothing opaque. We are transparent and I believe the company and the NNPC itself are so transparent that these days no activity will be taken off the shelf.

“So, we shall make sure that from the environment to the impact on society and the community, there will be no cause for alarm. As a state government, we are ready to partner with any investor.

“There is a window for us to discuss; we are ready to engage our local business community so that along the value chain, anybody that is interested will identify where to fix and where to invest so that eventually, economic activity will be kick-started and it will be enjoyed by the people of the state,” he said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/22/north-east-oil-drilling-we-will-avoid-mistakes-made-in-niger-delta-gombe-governor-yahaya-vows/

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
Some of these core northerners (NE&NW) are very dangerous..

Gideon Orkar saw this long time ago ..

Meanwhile, this is the type of thread that exposes the true identity of imposters on nairaland claiming to be from where they are not, especially charlatans here claiming to come from SS region... You won't see them here to react to this, but if it's to hide under "We SS " to type jargons about East they will crawl out from their infested holes

More reason i see those cretins as nairaland clowns

262 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by FreeStuffsNG: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
Actually there are now better laws in place unlike in the past. A good example is the PIA.

The major thing they need is the political will and a brilliant, hardworking ,visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by SadiqBabaSani: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
interesting..... this oil story will serve as eye opener to Niger Deltans

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by awoniyi1236(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hmmm let me sit and watch

4 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Tinubuadvocate: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ehehehehehehe.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by immortalcrown(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
The oil in Niger Delta is for Nigeria.

But the gold and the oil in the North are for the North alone.

One Nigeria my foot.

By the way, there is no oil in the North. They laid pipe from ND to the North. Since they discovered oil in the North, let them also discover ocean in the North so they can launch seaports in the North.

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by OneCandleAway(f): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
South!
South!!!
Southern Nigeria!!!

First it was the gold mine in Zamfara they are mining by themselves and not sharing the profits with the rest of Nigeria.

Now it's oil. Let's see what they are up to.

South, give yourself brain oooo.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Freestainworld(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
this is when the niger delta will know that what ever is from the north is for the north, what ever is from the south is for the country, the discovery and mining of there gold is an example.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
The south should keep attacking themselves.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Penguin2: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
What a way to say that Niger Deltans are fools grin

I pity people like Okowa that is following Atiku for nyash.

Ndi ala!

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by esnbrutality: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Please NIGGAZ...can you guyz please copy all those useless agbado miscreants that open "SS" sounding names to claim that IGBO people want their "OYEL"??

I remember, when they claimed that IGBOs want to steal their "oyel" when its a KNOWN FACT, that no IGBO man owns an "Oyel" well in the SS region.

Agbado miscreants are terrible people and any "SS" slowpoke that doesnt understand that the North is packaging their life , after oil ..is a compound foool. Where is that "FAT PIG" Asari Dogugugbo??...Inshort, Ntoooor!!, to all the our "oyel" idiats!!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by kettykin: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
So Niger Delta actually made a mistake?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Phantom233: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Actually there are now better laws in place unlike in the past. A good example is the PIA.

The major thing they need is the political will and a brilliant, hardworking ,visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu
When will you receive sense? If Tinubu is a curse on your life you'll die alone with it.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by freemanq(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Since the north has gotten their own oil can we plz go our separate ways,?

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Allison012: 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Niger deltans said, igbos are trying to force them into biafra because of their oyel. Their eyes don dey clear.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by jimyjames(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
I'm just laughing about this , Niger Delta are the biggest losers in this one Nigeria scam , meanwhile south east has alot of natural gas that has not been touched , we will do same with our natural gas when crude oil becomes useless

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Ikpaitid: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
North has oil and agriculture, West has commerce and industry and South South has oil.
What does the yeast have apart from armed robbers and kidnappers?
The IPOB zone is the most useless zone in Nigeria and I really believe it's time to give them their DOT NATION because they're parasites.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by sonature1: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The major thing they need is the political will and a brilliant, hardworking ,visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu

Shame no dey catch you as you dey campaign for that self-peeing grandpa?

Who swear for Una? undecided

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by ScamHunter: 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hehe...

Making a fool of the so-called our oyel pipo.

Allison012:
Niger deltans said, igbos are trying to force them into biafra because of their oyel. Their eyes don dey clear.

You're joking. Their eyes will never clear. Their problem is Igbo. Especially those mumu like Asari Dokubo...
What everyone in the south the find unity with Nigerians against the Igbo failed to know is that you can never amount to anything in Nigeria without Igbo. Even the little 13% derivatives they're looting at state level was the hardwork of an Igbo.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Ojiofor: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
jimyjames:
I'm just laughing about this , Niger Delta are the biggest losers in this one Nigeria scam , meanwhile south east has alot of natural gas that has not been touched , we will do same with our natural gas when crude oil becomes useless

You mean the natural gas that has been piped to Lagos and north?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by SparrowLeague: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ikpaitid:
North has oil and agriculture, West has commerce and industry and South South has oil.
The IPOB zone is the most useless zone in Nigeria and I really believe it's time to give them their DOT NATION because they're parasites.

Some people are terrible

Read what you wrote again, how's it related to this thread??

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by slivertongue: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
We’ve learnt our lessons. With the developments and what has been happening around the Niger Delta and other oil-producing areas of the world, naturally, no government will allow things to follow the same track,”
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Moh247: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
cheesy

Lagos State Government and Folawiyo Oil owns oil and gas in Lagos through their OML and OPL

8 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by id4sho(m): 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
sad
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Ikpaitid: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
North has oil and agriculture, South West has commerce and industry and South South has oil,what does the Yeast have apart from armed robbers and kidnappers?
I believe it's time to give IPOB people their DOT NATION because they're people are parasites and are absolutely useless to Nigeria.
Give them DOT NATION and surround them,if they do pim we attack and destroy them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by wiseone28: 12:02am On Nov 23, 2022
By checking my history book..

I have come to realize that the northerners have stolen more money than any other region of the country.

So who are the saints now?

18 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by APCnaPDP: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Nigerians will learn how to properly manage resources. The news made me so happy, now we can rest with our oyel our oyel matter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by APCnaPDP: 3:02am On Nov 23, 2022
OneCandleAway:
South!
South!!!
Southern Nigeria!!!

First it was the gold mine in Zamfara they are mining by themselves and not sharing the profits with the rest of Nigeria.

Now it's oil. Let's see what they are up to.

South, give yourself brain oooo.

Let everyone mine or explore their resources as they seem fit.

4 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by APCnaPDP: 3:06am On Nov 23, 2022
Ikpaitid:

South east people have oil and gas, I know this because I am privy to the information. They are very enterprising too. Even though the North have the oil and agriculture and are now the most important region, we can’t discountenance other regions. Everyone is important.
By the way, tribalism kills faster than poison.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by techWriter1: 4:11am On Nov 23, 2022
interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures From Labor Party Presidential Rally In Kano State / APC Should Be Begging Nigerians For Forgiveness, Not Campaigning - Mr Macaroni / Pictures Of First Aba Urban Renewal Summit And Demolishion Of Shanties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.