Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People (24466 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / South South: There Is Nothing Like Niger Delta[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Curious345: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Nice speech
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Mrkindness: 6:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Ndi Niger Delta where una deey ? Abi na Afonjas have been claiming ijaw to fight igbos and cause rancor between Igbos and South south.

3 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Professor822714: 6:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Yes. Boko Haram and bandits will make sure you don't get to make that choice. They will gladly take you down the path they want. Mumu
pinkPUSSY:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/22/north-east-oil-drilling-we-will-avoid-mistakes-made-in-niger-delta-gombe-governor-yahaya-vows/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Penguin2:
What a way to say that Niger Deltans are fools grin

I pity people like Okowa that is following Atiku for nyash.

Ndi ala!

Honestly, In my years in the Niger Delta and oil industry, I could tell you the Niger Deltans are the biggest fools.

Corruption and greed killed them.

Gombe state Governor was right! He is educated about what's happening in the Niger Delta

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Shadysen: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2022
nowadays, i am just to read comments and moved, i am speechless for me.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by onuman: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Right. Some Niger Delta leaders mistakenly sold the oil in the region to the north in 1967 when they went to Kaduna and asked then governor of Northern region to beg the HoS, Yakubu Gowon, to carve the non Igbo speaking areas of the old Eastern region out of Biafra. Gowon quickly carved out Cross River and Rivers states out of Biafra. That largely led to fall of Biafra.
Northern political and military leaders took over the multimillion dollars oil blocks in the Niger Delta.

Divided, you fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by dexmond: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
ND oil na for naija.

Una gold na for una.

Una oil too na for una.

One Nigeria my foot.

They are strong and wise. The only people closer to that are the Igbos. However, with their alliances with Britain, they were able to put the Igbos in check while the weak lament.
I
It's survival of th fittest.

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Penguin2:
What a way to say that Niger Deltans are fools grin

I pity people like Okowa that is following Atiku for nyash.

Ndi ala!

Are the Niger Deltan's not fools?

A place where greed and corruption has thrown many into poverty.

The Federal Government and oil company`s are not responsible for Niger Deltan`s predicaments, Niger Deltan`s are the ones impoverishing themselves.

Its a Russian state. Oligarchy! Few milking the resources of many!
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by HilcomTech(m): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2022
OneCandleAway:
South!
South!!!
Southern Nigeria!!!

First it was the gold mine in Zamfara they are mining by themselves and not sharing the profits with the rest of Nigeria.

Now it's oil. Let's see what they are up to.

South, give yourself brain oooo.

Why did YUU have to lie like this na

The company mining the gold in Zamfara is owned by an IGBO man from Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by HilcomTech(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2022
jimyjames:
I'm just laughing about this , Niger Delta are the biggest losers in this one Nigeria scam , meanwhile south east has alot of natural gas that has not been touched , we will do same with our natural gas when crude oil becomes useless

Must you LIE. S/E doesn't have all those resources

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by HilcomTech(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2022
sonature1:

Shame no dey catch you as you dey campaign for that grandpa?

Who swear for Una? undecided

SHAME no dey catch YUu as you think say being a grandpa is crime

Obi at 62 years should have been a grandparent if his kids were responsible people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by confluence: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2022
I think you are not aware this selfish government is racing with all speed laying gas pipelines from the south to northern part of Nigeria that will connect some Africa countries to Europe for natural gas
jimyjames:
I'm just laughing about this , Niger Delta are the biggest losers in this one Nigeria scam , meanwhile south east has alot of natural gas that has not been touched , we will do same with our natural gas when crude oil becomes useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Reference(m): 6:52am On Nov 23, 2022
What is the chase about the so called resources the world is gradually abandoning. Isn't it clear to all from the World Cup that all of Arabia is laying the foundations for a post oil era where it will remain relevant.

These fellows are late to the party that is almost ended. To prep your dancing shoes at this time is just funny.

4 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by gracealonev: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2022
What an insensitive statement.

This governor among those that opposed the 13% derivation formula would be smiling to the banks monthly now.

4 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by HilcomTech(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
APCnaPDP:

South east people have oil and gas, I know this because I am privy to the information. [/b]They are very enterprising too. Even though the North have the oil and agriculture and are now the most important region, we can’t discountenance other regions. Everyone is important.
By the way, tribalism kills faster than poison.

So only YUU is privy to information that nobody hasabi.

[b] S/E is a barren land and a liability to the country
The only things that S/E contribute to the nation is crime and divisive mentality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by membranus: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
So the oil does not belong to the whole Nigeria again, but to Gombe State.

And what an insult to the people of Niger Delta, as though their environmental devastation was caused by them, and not by the oil companies?

Just another reason to dissolve the country.

4 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Caution30: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2022
How are they going to export it?
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by kelvinklein219(m): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2022
Make Niger Delta dey there dey fight innocent igbos wey want the best for them make them dey cheat them up and down

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by membranus: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2022
onuman:
Right. Some Niger Delta leaders mistakenly sold the oil in the region to the north in 1967 when they went to Kaduna and asked then governor of Northern region to beg the HoS, Yakubu Gowon, to carve the non Igbo speaking areas of the old Eastern region out of Biafra. Gowon quickly carved out Cross River and Rivers states out of Biafra. That largely led to fall of Biafra.
Northern political and military leaders took over the multimillion dollars oil blocks in the Niger Delta.

Divided, you fall.

Fake narrative.

Give us another story.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Joserobot: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2022
1919ntn:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Is that why you bleeped your daughter .
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by zombieHUNTER: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Actually there are now better laws in place unlike in the past. A good example is the PIA.

The major thing they need is the political will and a brilliant, hardworking ,visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by HilcomTech(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2022
membranus:
So the oil does not belong to the whole Nigeria again, but to Gombe State.

And what an insult to the people of Niger Delta, as though their environmental devastation was caused by them, and by the oil companies?

Just another reason to dissolve the country.

Why are YUU LYING so brazenly. The governor never said the oil belongs to Home state alone

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by backtovillage: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2022
It is funny to me that SS people are still supporting Atiku grin. Well Igbo are smarter.
SS will gain immensely if they support Obi than Atiku or Tinubu although I am batified this will also help us too cheesy
Them discover oil them privatize NNPC

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by maasoap(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Some of these core northerners (NE&NW) are very dangerous..

Gideon Orkar saw this long time ago ..

Meanwhile this is the type of thread that exposes the true identity of imposters on nairaland claiming to be from where they are not, especially charlatans here claiming to come from SS region... You won't see them here to react to this, but if it's to hide under "We SS " to type jargons about East they will crawl out from their holes

More reason i see those cretins as nairaland clowns

What are you accusing them of exactly? Are northerners the ones looting NDDC mega annual budget and 13% derivation for the Niger Delta states?
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by SpatialKing(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2022
What an insult on the entire Niger Delta region
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by HilcomTech(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2022
ScamHunter:
Hehe...

Making a fool of the so-called our oyel pipo.

You're joking. Their eyes will never clear. Their problem is Igbo. Especially those mumu like Asari Dokubo...
What everyone in the south the find unity with Nigerians against the Igbo failed to know is that you can never amount to anything in Nigeria without Igbo. Even the little 13% derivatives they're looting at state level was the hardwork of an Igbo .

The bolded is a BIG FAT LIE. The IGBOS were not responsible for 13% derivation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Deltavariant(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
The oil in Niger Delta is for Nigeria.

But the gold and the oil in the North are for the North alone.

One Nigeria my foot.

By the way, there is no oil in the North. They laid pipe from ND to the North. Since they discovered oil in the North, let them also discover ocean in the North so they can launch seaports in the North.
why e dey pain you, soooo many countries are landlocked and are enjoying the benefits of petro$$$. Even in worse case scenario, the North can build pipe lines into Cameroonian ports for export and pay transitory fees which can boost Cameroon's economy.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by HilcomTech(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2022
backtovillage:
It is funny to me that SS people are still supporting Atiku grin. While Igbo are smarter.

IIGBOS only became "smatter" 4 months ago when Obi left PDP for Labour Party.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by tishbite41(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

The bolded is a BIG FAT LIE. The IGBOS were not responsible for 13% derivation
Shut up
What do you know
Ekwueme and Ojukwu insisted on that while negotiating with Abacha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari / Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. / Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.