Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People (24465 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Should Get Their Own Ministry Like Niger Delta / Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / South South: There Is Nothing Like Niger Delta[photos ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2022
tishbite41:

Keep deceiving yourself, dull history revisionist
13% derivation was approved during the sovereign conference held under Abacha

Ken Saro-Wiwa apologized to Ojukwu in Enugu concerning the role he played during the Civil War. They held talks with Ekwueme and other SE/SS leaders. It was agreed that the regional Bloc will support Abacha in exchange for that.

You have time to reply an interior thing.

His region has more poor people and the animal want to compete with his masters.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by dexmond: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Verysmart101:

And u weren't able to put the northerners in check to the extent they possess 95 of oil installations in Niger Delta right? Foolishness in the name of survival

In my submission, it is the Core North that are the strong. Thats why they have most of the oil wells and also control the customs and military infrastructure.

You have to lick their boot if you must live.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by dreu2fine(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Blue86(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2022
Love this.

The North won't waste their resources.

They won't.

And their people, next level to another super level.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by ArcFresky(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2022
esnbrutality:
Please NIGGAZ...can you guyz please copy all those useless agbado miscreants that open "SS" sounding names to claim that IGBO people want their "OYEL"??

I remember, when they claimed that IGBOs want to steal their "oyel" when its a KNOWN FACT, that no IGBO man owns an "Oyel" well in the SS region.

Arthur Eze?
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by olaoyeisrael8: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2022
Atiku is comingAtiku is coming...
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by kamalbob(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Some of these core northerners (NE&NW) are very dangerous..

Gideon Orkar saw this long time ago ..

Meanwhile, this is the type of thread that exposes the true identity of imposters on nairaland claiming to be from where they are not, especially charlatans here claiming to come from SS region... You won't see them here to react to this, but if it's to hide under "We SS " to type jargons about East they will crawl out from their infested holes

More reason i see those cretins as nairaland clowns

Lol I can feel your pain, but there's nothing you can do about it beside trying nonsense on social media
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by kamalbob(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
The oil in Niger Delta is for Nigeria.

But the gold and the oil in the North are for the North alone.

One Nigeria my foot.

By the way, there is no oil in the North. They laid pipe from ND to the North. Since they discovered oil in the North, let them also discover ocean in the North so they can launch seaports in the North.

Hahaha did you even sleep last night?
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Quiren(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2022
Ikpaitid:
North has oil and agriculture, South West has commerce and industry and South South has oil,what does the Yeast have apart from armed robbers and kidnappers?
I believe it's time to give IPOB people their DOT NATION because they're people are parasites and are absolutely useless to Nigeria.
Give them DOT NATION and surround them,if they do pim we attack and destroy them.

What sort of mentality is this fgs
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by DivineT: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Why are Igbos wailing all over the thread.

Any south south voting for Peter Obi should come to this thread to see how igbos see them.

SS, if you don’t have any candidates please stay clear of the presidential election, don’t waste your vote for Peter Obi

Igbos are bullies and condescending people.

2 Likes

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Dest8sman: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
When a secret enterprise becomes less important, the Americans always throw it open, and call it declassified.
This is the second declassified information on this oil matter. The first came when oil was discovered in Lagos.
Niger Deltans, good morning.

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Verysmart101: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
dexmond:

In my submission, it is the Core North that are the strong. Thats why they have most of the oil wells and also control the customs and military infrastructure.

You have to lick their boot if you must live.

A tribe came from their region and took over your resources and u re proud of it.its well
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Verysmart101: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
tishbite41:

Your stupidity knows no bounds
Read this up

Ur insane and disgusting 13% oil derivation was introduced and implemented by Obasanjo.Abacha died even when negotiations where still on going.Wat concerns Ojukwu with ur stupidity? Idiot
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Litmus: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
The Troll House set up to wreck Nigeria seem to posses or are able to utilise 500 to 1000 Something ( I don't know what to call it) perhaps individuals, Bots, multiple accounts, combination of all these, I don't know. However, LIKE's, in the regions of 50 to 250, is a sign of thire presence. This, usually on topics they believe can sow the most division or is manipulatable enough to achieve same. Often topics that favour smokes and mirrors environment but when looked at with only a little reasoning is far from what they paint. it's as if they refuse to learn that Nigerians are not as daft as they believe.

PS

If you don't understand the above, it's probably because it's not ment for you. Those for whom it concerns understand perfectly.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by ljoh: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
APCnaPDP:

South east people have oil and gas, I know this because I am privy to the information. They are very enterprising too. Even though the North have the oil and agriculture and are now the most important region, we can’t discountenance other regions. Everyone is important.
By the way, tribalism kills faster than poison.

Don't let those fools deceive you, there is nothing like North, we have 3 regions over there in the so called North, Middle Belt is different from Sharia North were they produce nothing
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by dexmond: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Verysmart101:

A tribe came from their region and took over your resources and u re proud of it.its well

I am proud of how we the Igbos stood for what is right. I dont know if the non-Igbo tribes in the ND are proud. The one I know very well are the Ijaws, they have always shown how sad they because they got the short end of the stick.

Massive unreported projects are going in the North, and I am happy for them. Let them have dominion over the people because the people willingly gave it to them. Let them connect pipeline from Bayelsa to Gombe and call it oil discovery. My advise to them is not to allow Gombe and Bauchi look like ND. They should enforce very strict environment policies because the children of the Kings must not inhale infected air. It is the fools that inhale polluted air. They should also keep all the monies they make from those "oil fields" 100%. Let North continue to use ND money to fund our budget, while they keep money from the new oil fields.

Eyaaaaa
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by AfonjaPriest: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/22/north-east-oil-drilling-we-will-avoid-mistakes-made-in-niger-delta-gombe-governor-yahaya-vows/
The electoral rigging has already been decided. The Moslem North has perfected a dastardly plan to hold on to power. But man proposes, God disposes. And again, the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God; He takes the wise in their own craftiness.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by AfonjaPriest: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Actually there are now better laws in place unlike in the past. A good example is the PIA.

The major thing they need is the political will and a brilliant, hardworking ,visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu
Asiwaju for senility or stupidity? You say? He will asiwaju into an abysmal catastrophe that will stun him beyond repeating blu blu ba loo blu blu. Oya, BATstard miscreant urchins, check my signature for your free stupidities.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by JOemmy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
freemanq:
Since the north has gotten their own oil can we plz go our separate ways,?

Its not much just 1b barrels won't even last for 2yrs if they drill out 1m daily from the reserve.

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Christistruth00: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
So what does FG now plan to do to fully Compensate for

the mistakes it made in the Niger Delta ?
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by BigIyanga: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
What mistake? They have controlled power and oil ministries for over 40yrs…
They gave us Boko Haram. Child illiteracy rate and poverty. They should be blaming themselves instead of pointing fingers. How many northern states are like Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers?? Some people’s sanctimonious arrogance is on Sambisa weed
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by ChronicGp(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
E don set, make we share leave them ASAP.
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Arespect10: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ikpaitid:
North has oil and agriculture, West has commerce and industry and South South has oil.
What does the yeast have apart from armed robbers and kidnappers?
The IPOB zone is the most useless zone in Nigeria and I really believe it's time to give them their DOT NATION because they're parasites.
Such an intelligence comments
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by ogwumgbe: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
APCnaPDP:

South east people have oil and gas, I know this because I am privy to the information. They are very enterprising too. Even though the North have the oil and agriculture and are now the most important region, we can’t discountenance other regions. Everyone is important.
By the way, tribalism kills faster than poison.

Good talk bro but some people are better ignored than responding to them. Answering him makes him important and massage his useless ego, he's a nobody and should be ignored. Silence is the best answer to an idiot
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by onyibest2k(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
GO AND EAT TOILET
FreeStuffsNG:
Actually there are now better laws in place unlike in the past. A good example is the PIA.

The major thing they need is the political will and a brilliant, hardworking ,visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Caution30: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
P1PrinceKT:
they can sell it in North, or refine it through Kaduna refinery.
When last did any refinery oil in our refineries
Re: Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People by Gomojamm: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Ojiofor:

You mean the natural gas that has been piped to Lagos and north?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory / EFCC Raids Obanikoro’s House In Lagos / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.