Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened (1500 Views)

Why Are You Still Single, Any Plan Of Setting Down Next Year? / Nigerian Man Shares His Plan For A Lady Who Rejected Him When He Was Broke. / Fiancée Of Man Who Shared His Sex Details With 2 Ladies On Facebook Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened by Naijaisshitho: 1:56am On Nov 23, 2022
See what someone shared on Reddit. This guy basically plan to move to Nigeria. From what I've read online and this nairaland especially, Nigeria is a cursed country where no one can be successful. And everyone in the country is poor and can't afford to eat or cloth themselves.

All my attempts to make this guy see reason not to come to Nigeria prove abortive. And not a single person on that thread reason along with me, maybe they're all non nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened by Tabletuner(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2022
So what later happened ?
Re: A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened by Akinzola: 7:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Pls help me ask if he has gotten the desired apartment, or can you link up with the discussion?
Naijaisshitho:
See what someone shared on Reddit. This guy basically plan to move to Nigeria. From what I've read online and this nairaland especially, Nigeria is a cursed country where no one can be successful. And everyone in the country is poor and can't afford to eat or cloth themselves.

All my attempts to make this guy see reason not to come to Nigeria prove abortive. And not a single person on that thread reason along with me, maybe they're all non nigeria
Re: A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened by Naijaisshitho: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2022
Akinzola:
Pls help me ask if he has gotten the desired apartment, or can you link up with the discussion?

He said he pays about $1300 in the US as monthly rent. Is rent that expensive in the US? I thought things are free there unlike nigeria

Re: A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened by Naijaisshitho: 11:01am On Nov 23, 2022
Akinzola:

Yes I can link you. It's on the nigeria subspace on Reddit
Re: A Man Shared His Plan Of Relocating To Nigeria And This Happened by nagowxx: 11:03am On Nov 23, 2022
looking for friends with benefits or hookup babes
visit https://agbanla.com/2022/11/16/sisiomoge/ to check them out

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Married Men, Who Are Not Financially Stable Are Not Happy / Steve Harvey's Wife Claps Back At Accusations Of Sleeping With Bodyguard & Chef / Confused Married Woman Needs Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.