Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice (2597 Views)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by FullBlastLight: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2022
MALAWI SOLD TO THE DEVIL: Sex at Workplace Now Legal in Malawi

Malawi Parliament on Monday passed Bill Number 26 of 2022, Penal Code Amendment with one change.

The change made to the bill is the deletion of Clause 22 which criminalized consensual sexual relationships in the workplace.

Legal Affairs Committee of parliament Peter Dimba told the House that after getting many concerns from various quarters, the committee opted to delete the provision.

Meanwhile, a cross section of Malawians on social media has reacted angrily to the amendment.

“Our country was once a God fearing Nation at some point of time, Lets the scriptures be fulfilled,” said a facebook user Frackson Sulevelo.

https://www.malawivoice.com/2022/11/21/malawi-sold-to-the-devil-sex-at-workplace-now-legal-in-malawi/

Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Boyewu: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by dawnomike(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Well, whatsoever rocks their boat... They have no better law to deliberate upon again than that
Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by immortalcrown(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Hmmm! I understand their reason. It is already and obviously happening unofficially. So, they want to make it official since they could not curtail it. It is pointless, in fact dangerous, to hurt what cannot be killed. grin

Paternity fraud by female colleagues will be one of the consequences. A male colleague will plant a seed during work days and husband or boyfriend will add manure during weekend. At the end, the husband or boyfriend owns the pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Naira20: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2022
That's what happens when you have depraved people in the helm of affairs.
Imagine a Tinubu or Atiku incharge of Nigeria.
God forbid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2022
Of all the problems facing Africa, na where to have $ex dey worry Malawi?

Anyway they are still better than the highly tribalized and religiously biased cretins in Abuja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Wawelexy(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2022
Now, promotions and top positions would no longer be achieved by competence, the person with the sexiest body or skills will win the prize...

Shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by justicechichex: 10:58am On Nov 23, 2022
Who cares about that?

1 Like

Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by nagowxx: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2022
looking for friends with benefits or hookup babes
visit https://agbanla.com/2022/11/16/sisiomoge/ to check them out
Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Prometheus666: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
We need such laws in Nigeria so we can now openly and legally be fuccking our PAs, Executive Assistants and Secretaries.
Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Samfloxin(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
I am sure that the new law will improve their economy
Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
So yeah boss we were not profitable today becusse I was knacking my lady during prime time

1 Like

Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by FrancescoFarino(f): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
nawa oo

end time Malawi
Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Sweetvie: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Rubbish undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by udomonday: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
It has always been legal in nigeria.i remember on night around 7oclock,all the workers had left the office and I just went downstairs to the kitchen to sharply prepare indomie,on getting there I started hearing moans coming from the kitchen,I tiptoed and peeped through the window.i couldn't believe what I saw,the oga of the office was busy fucking a girl that just joined the company no more than 2wks,and the girl was giving him a doggy.the painful part is that I was eyeing the babe because she got so much sex appeal and had sex written all over her.though I later blackmailed her into giving me my own share of the cookie.
Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Buharidgeneral: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
...... With who?
Re: SEX At Workplace Now Legal In Malawi - Malawi Voice by Buharidgeneral: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
udomonday:
It has always been legal in nigeria.i remember on night around 7oclock,all the workers had left the office and I just went downstairs to the kitchen to sharply prepare indomie,on getting there I started hearing moans coming from the kitchen,I tiptoed and peeped through the window.i couldn't believe what I saw,the oga of the office was busy fucking a girl that just joined the company no more than 2wks,and the girl was giving him a doggy.the painful part is that I was eyeing the babe because she got so much sex appeal and had sex written all over her.though I later blackmailed her into giving me my own share of the cookie.

Xvideo

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Man With A Good Heart And Who Still Believes Much In Love..... / Men, Don't Be Deceived, Virgin Ladies Are Manipulative. / Does Finance Matter In Any Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.