Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me (4930 Views)

I Lose Interest When A Lady Tells Me 'I Love You', Am I Normal? / "Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians / When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Latty88:
Since $4k dollars can cover your expenses to visit home why don’t you come at least once in a year? This is way you will be around friends and family.

You can also try dating seriously and considering getting married by becoming active in church and Nigerian associations.

Cheers

Thanks for this advise. Same advise my friends gave. I'll take this into consideration from now on
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Oyiboman69: 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
zexy2030:
My dear tour, u r out of this shit hole for good.If I find my way, I don't care about the boredom, I will come over, honestly, naija is free but hostile. Canada is lonely but for creative people. If you are bored, then create a noise from your end. Saved 20k dolls. 10ml equivalent can buy you a house in lekki, ajah, ibeju, even 15k, gradually finish payment, atleast, it's an investment, I can help you, incase you are scared of being frauded, My dear have fun in Canada, visit other countries, tour, I know of one property in Ajah Urban prime, selling fast 80ml currently, with an initial Depo of 11m. You can move in and pay up gradually. With that you know why u r in Canada. Abraham adesanya in Ajah is still safe and affordable for your fun life. Spend your earnings in buying properties in Nigeria. Don't give any one your money. Verify any referral and buy the property directly. Revolution plus too. Many estates with built houses are selling in Abuja and Lagos. Choose one and buy with peace of mind. For the mean time. If you need a company, we are here, choose a friend, you can engage us via our contacts. You don't need to feel bored when there is social media. I'm available sha.

1 Like

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why are you saving money? Educate and build yourself to earn higher abi book dey hard you? Then look for a vocation to get certified in.

Na wa.

Education is expensive. Why do you think most Canadian are not in school? They can't afford it. I don't see myself churning out 40k dollar in tuition. Can't afford it
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Maynman:
If your savings is 20k, then take 4k from it and come back to Nigeria where it’s fun.

Okay thank you for the advise
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by SocialJustice: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aareona:

Education is expensive. Why do you think most Canadian are not in school? They can't afford it. I don't see myself churning out 40k dollar in tuition. Can't afford it
You're just full of excuses. Good luck.
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Brownshoe: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ok can you send me a fine brownshoe,I will tell you the secret of loneliness, if I reveal it secret, It wont have power over you again m,
Aareona:

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Starboytwo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Omo Una they go through a lot. embarassed
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Starboytwo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
advanceDNA:
Let me reach their first...i want to experience the loneliness.....
by all means GO
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by LOVEGINO(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Maynman:
If your savings is 20k, then take 4k from it and come back to Nigeria where it’s fun.
simple.
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Canada environment is just not great for black people, your a major minority, racism, its cold asf. Its unfortunate that every black country is horrible
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by etrange: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Persephone1:
If you feel lonely in Canada, move to other part of the world.

This loneliness in Canada story is getting stale already. Most immigrants dont even make Canada their final destination anymore!

Where do they make thier final destination? Another western country? Africans are not lonely in Canada because there are no places to visit or nothing to do. They are lonely because of the cultural differences between Africa and the western word. In the West, people stick to thier well established circles created during school days. And considering the extent to which these westerners mind thier business, it's very difficult for one to penetrate these circles. Immigrants, therefore, look to other Immigrants for friendship.

Yes, the UK and some other European countries might have more Immigrants at the moment (and this implies more chances of making friends), but then the recent influx of Immigrants to Canada suggests that the the situation can only get better. Many Africans who graduated from UK universities this year moved to Canada via express entry. Salaries are higher in Canada, more so now that Europe is facing serious economic issues. I know it's not all about money, but that's the main reason most people leave Nigeria anyway.

Therefore, advising someone to leave Canada now for yet another western country because of the so-called loneliness is not a great idea in my opinion. You hear about the loneliness in Canada more often simply because Nigerians just recently made it a major destination, thanks to express entry.
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by dazzlingd(m): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Latty88:
Since $4k dollars can cover your expenses to visit home why don’t you come at least once in a year? This is way you will be around friends and family.

You can also try dating seriously and considering getting married by becoming active in church and Nigerian associations.

Cheers

Nigerians are their biggest problems when they travel abroad . People from other nationalities are so free and friendly. But see Nigerian gatherings, run. They will import that Nigerian stoopid African mentality of I better pass my neighbor. They will begin to raise shoulders on top nothing. Black man and empty ego. And the girls, serious problem. You will be happier being with other nationalities especially as a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by dazzlingd(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aareona:

Are u male or female.

If you are female, I’m very sure you would have snubbed the few Nigerians that tried to get close to you. Like someone said, may loneliness kill u

1 Like

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by fem88(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Aareona:
Earlier this year, I went back in time to few years back when I was doing so well in Nigeria. The noises from friends and all nurtured the decision to move abroad inside of me. I became so restless till I finally leave. The first day in Canada was the day I knew this place isn't where I can be forever. Most of us would have come back before the time we had in mind except for the fact that I don't still have enough. If I want to travel to naija for vacation now, I will need up to $4k. If I take that away from my savings, I don't know how I can recover.

No one tells about the downside of this place. I feel lonely, depressed and empty most times. Because no one to talk to, just everyone in my workplace goin about their business. If I make attempt to talk to them, they just waive it with a smile. It's been 3years here and the people I still talk to on video call are friends from Nigeria. It's been 3years and my savings is still Short of $20k despite how much my friends in Nigeria do tell me how easy it is for me to make money abroad but I never tell them my situation. I can't wait to make enough and leave Canada for good. I know a lot will come at me with the usuall "come back to Nigeria na", please this is not an attempt to denigrate your abroad heaven, just for me to rant out and be fine

Hi…DM me let’s connect.
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Freelane33(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2022
gaby:
Human wants/needs are indeed insatiable.

Una go complain about Naija, complain about U.S., complain about U.K...so so complain.

Carry dem go heaven dem go still complain say the place too white or the angels clothes as dem depict am to us too bright...haba..

God, nature, and the universe abhors ingratitude and complains to no end.
Why would your savings not perpetually be hovering below the 20k mark when all you see and do is negatives?

Una no understand life and her workings.

You attract what you exhude...logic, but not a simple one to wrap an immature and inexperienced mind around.

Whiners....

Make una get to work and mould your ideal country. We dey wait.

Integration, acclimatization, and adjustment are always foreign to you whiners and negativists.

I hate rubbish.
dont mind them

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Op must be really ugly not to attract some easy fresh white pussy
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by UnFashionIsta: 2:57am On Nov 24, 2022
Aareona:

Lies bro. If you've really been in Canada for three years and a legal resident, you won't be quoting 40k dollars as tuition, especially considering that there are grants and student loans everywhere. Also, Canadians are some of the most educated people in the world. If you're unable to properly integrate and assimilate into Canadian culture and way of life, it's on you, and you're better off going back to Nigeria. Canada isn't for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 2:57am On Nov 24, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Op must be really ugly not to attract some easy fresh white pussy

It's not that easy as you all think it actually is. Except you're drop-dead gorgeous as a black man, oyinbo woman won't look your face. Most drop dead gorgeous black men are average look in front of a white woman. Oyinbo men are handsome. Why will they leave their own race only to start chasing a black man from Nigeria? What exactly do you have to offer them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 2:58am On Nov 24, 2022
UnFashionIsta:
Lies bro. If you've really been in Canada for three years and a legal resident, you won't be quoting 40k dollars as tuition, especially considering that there are grants and student loans everywhere. Also, Canadians are some of the most educated people in the world. If you're unable to properly integrate and assimilate into Canadian culture and way of life, it's on you, and you're better off going back to Nigeria. Canada isn't for everyone.

And what tells you that I'm willing to go for student loans? You have no idea of my education qualifications and you've already disputed my claim. It's ok
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 3:01am On Nov 24, 2022
UnFashionIsta:

Still wondering how you're able to take this shot When it's only night time as we speak
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by UnFashionIsta: 3:02am On Nov 24, 2022
Aareona:

And what tells you that I'm willing to go for student loans? You have no idea of my education qualifications and you've already disputed my claim. It's ok
It's based on what you said that you can't afford tuition, when there are several available programs for tuition aid. If you're unwilling to take aid to fund your education to move up the ladder, then I see why you're finding it hard to settle in Canada. Nowhere is perfect, but life is what you make of it, and you have higher chances of making it in Canada than most other places in the world, and that's a fact.
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 3:03am On Nov 24, 2022
UnFashionIsta:
It's based on what you said that you can't afford tuition, when there are several available programs for tuition aid. If you're unwilling to take aid to fund your education to move up the ladder, then I see why you're finding it hard to settle in Canada. Nowhere is perfect, but life is what you make of it, and you have higher chances of making it in Canada than most other places in the world, and that's a fact.

Ok. Continue making it in Canada. No one stops you
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 3:05am On Nov 24, 2022
I received a lot of comments for this post on the travel tread but can't reply because the moderators have blocked me from being able to reply. The mods probably think I attacked abroad with my post or they think that I'm exposing what they're always trying hard to conceal. I'm sorry but I was only venting my thoughts and what I felt. I didn't intend to offend anyone.
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by UnFashionIsta: 3:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Aareona:

Still wondering how you're able to take this shot When it's only night time as we speak
Took it during the day, I didn't claim to take it now. Forget, last last me and you know say you no fit compare life in Canada to life in Naija. No need for unnecessary arguments. All the best bro!
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Aareona: 3:16am On Nov 24, 2022
UnFashionIsta:
Took it during the day, I didn't claim to take it now. Forget, last last me and you know say you no fit compare life in Canada to life in Naija. No need for unnecessary arguments. All the best bro!

Thank you for your concerns. I really appreciate you. May God bless you because I know you're speaking from a place of concern. I can't take a student loan because of personal reasons and believes, and that's why I don't have a credit card too. Yes. I believe in the little I'm able to get for myself not in an interest base money. And I don't want to plunge the little in saving into tuition for some reasons. My vent isn't about finances or money
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by pixey(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2022
If you can't stand loneliness. Don't bother yourself going to Canada because everyone mind their own business. UK is more preferable.
if you are a loner and an introverted person.This is heaven to you.
Whites don't even interact with themselves talk less to you. Don't allow Hollywood movies to deceive you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Patriotsleague: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Persephone1:
If you feel lonely in Canada, move to other part of the world.

This loneliness in Canada story is getting stale already. Most immigrants dont even make Canada their final destination anymore!
The immigrants status is neo colonialism, but Nigeria needs the foreign payments though, to get us the almighty dollar.
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Patriotsleague: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2022
advanceDNA:
Let me reach their first...i want to experience the loneliness.....
We need more to go abroad and send in foreign payments, our population is even too much here.
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Wanbissaka: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Aareona:

It's not that easy as you all think it actually is. Except you're drop-dead gorgeous as a black man, oyinbo woman won't look your face. Most drop dead gorgeous black men are average look in front of a white woman. Oyinbo men are handsome. Why will they leave their own race only to start chasing a black man from Nigeria? What exactly do you have to offer them?

I dont think it has nothing to do with being gorgeous but the ability to earn well.

Also you are a new immigrant, dont expect women all over you when you earn low.

If you go out to clubs, bars, you will meet women
Re: Lonely Part Of Canada No One Tells Me by Nyascobar1414: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
mrdharkchild:

Refer back to my perspective theory.
Canada is Lonely and depressing for the OP.
I chose to linger on the negative effect of those Abstracts.
And nothing in the book says you must encourage pr discourage the OP.
I chose to discourage the OP.
And your clearly grilling me for my perspective. U clearly can't define what I think or will think of. So, leave my space.

you dey exchange words with night newspaper

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women / How To Catch A Nairaland Babe.. / Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.